Is he and his movement a cause for concern?

Seeing the support that he has gained has me worried about the future of American politics, not because he's threatening a revolution, but because of the risk of these positions becoming normalized. To be clear, he's not the leader of the uhuru movement, but he is certainly the most well known advocate and he does have a talent for public speaking, with most of his videos still getting a surprisingly high amount of likes considering what he's saying. Do you think that this kind of ideology could become the majority in the west? Do you consider Uhuru and similar movements to be a threat? Discuss.

For the uninitiated:
m.youtube.com/c/gazikodzo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA
youtube.com/watch?v=sRB3dOaPiK8
youtu.be/sRB3dOaPiK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stupid mother fuckers like him WILL cause a race war, and blacks WILL lose.
The reason even white supremacists aren't doing anything about him is because the more blacks talk like this dumbass, the more understandable it will be to fucking assassinate him.
You couldn't hire a fucking spy from the CIA to sabotage the black power movement better than this dumb fuck.

It's George Soros' dancing organ grinder monkey.

> a nigger
> a fag

No worries.

Ahh black Hitler. Classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA

>6000 dislikes

I think we're alright. Any rational person sees this is ridiculous.

Seriously, this guy is shooting himself in the foot that he jammed in his own mouth.

>1k likes
And his older videos, that still have a decent number of views, are pretty far in the positive when it comes to like/dislike

How many people are liking it either ironically or because they think it's satire though? Impossible to tell.

It is because idiots like them, that US needs to have no gun laws.

Fair point for his newer videos, but I think the reason they have so many dislikes is just from people being brought there by negative press. His early stuff before he blew up was fairly well received

he harassed a palestinian store owner because the man called one of his friends a bitch, hahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=sRB3dOaPiK8

I'm actually glad that he is attacking arabs as well. So we will not be the only ones to hate him. Just ignore the faggot. Negative attention is attention as well, and faggots like him will leech from that.

Incredible how he manages to be the least cringe inducing person in that video.

And got a forced apology out of him, this is why I'm concerned

youtu.be/sRB3dOaPiK8

>So much reaching
>So much trying to make a thing out of an interpersonal conflict
>completely edit out other side of story
>more cops than "supporters" show up
>PS bring the bullhorn
>uhuru

This is what you get when you can spend all day being an "activist"

This fucking pisses me off. They truly are below all humans on the totem pole.

Lefty Cults......................

>revolution... I...

kek

>St. Pete

I used to live there, this shit is spreading fast holy fuck that's scary

This guy is a benediction for Sup Forums, it is faggotry and blackness incarnated in the same body.
The more this kind of thing is seen the more people are redpilled about their whiny and victimized nature, he cultivates the hate against his race.

By the way since how spics hate niggers there is nothing to be worried about.

Millennials are the real engine by which he will be justified
There is no saving the millennial generation, they are fucked beyond repair

By the way

>I live in the Tampa area

I think he only gets any traction because of how fucking pathetic white SJWs are, most black people would probably laugh at him and call him a faggot, but you can see how overjoyed he is that some whites have finally gotten so self-hating that they will agree to say on camera that they are evil and need to pay reparations and go back to the caucus mountains.

he and his thugs are our biggest allies because he opposes race mixing and is for segregation

So how come this guy still has a youtube account while that girl with the bad teeth no one here seems to trust had hers taken away?

This guy is obviously a troll and no one takes him seriously, that's why.

>he
Wait, this creature is a man? I've watched several videos with "him" in it and I never realized.

this cunt is always on periscope trying to troll police officers who always seem to be taking muh rights and muh freedoms from black people.

He sux

I don't think so, he's too vocal outside his videos and actually goes to rallies and demonstrations, I'm positive he sincerely believes everything he says

He calls himself "same gender loving" because "gay" is a term coined by the white man

that guy is 110% legit. cuckadon of jewrusalem made a long video about black hitler.

Ten years ago yes, today it is in the conext of social justice.

Why do I need to care about what some ass eating faggot says on his faggy youtube channel? There are tons of retards on youtube.

I

This faggot is a scammer and a fucking disgrace to the likes of people like MLK Jr. He asks for reparations from white people not as a means to stop racial tensions, but to make them so much worse, and use them for clothes, jewelry, rent and whatever the fuck he has in his life. He defends niggers who clearly were in the wrong. It's gotten to the point where if you call a black woman a bitch, you're apparently a racist. This is why I'm disgusted with niggers and what most of them do for a living.

Is that John Oliver?

>Is he and his movement a cause for concern?

your free advertising is cause for concern

Actually Quadroon of Islamabad's video about him with this "moral conundrum" or what ever was pretty insightful about black hitlers psyche

Once Obongo is gone the niggers are going to get really really uppity to the point that even bleeding heart libtards will be fed up with them. The White backlash is coming very soon. Expect an end to this multi-cultural nonsense and a return to White Nationalism.

Chimpout because he called a bitch bitch?

Btw, Arabs hate niggers... for these reasons

He called it racist, too. We've reached that fucked-up point, where calling someone a bitch is also racist.

Fuck you, go eat dicks. I've been hating minorities since '96

The alternative is letting it fester and grow in the dark because we didn't want to talk about it

Yes, it can become really bad if you can't find a toilet fast enough.

You could start a stadium chant with that poetry.

>Fuck you
>go eat dicks
>hating niggers since '96
>Fuck you
>go eat dicks
>Fuck you
>go eat dicks
>Fuck you
>go eat dicks
>Fuck you
>go eat dicks
>Fuck you
>go eat dicks

>Fuck you
>go eat dicks

Actually that's an Haiku

Nah, it goes 5-7-5

Observe:

Fuck you, fat yankee
Islam is the path to joy
Accept Sharia

Shit poetry. It's like some gook came up with Haiku.

>NOT SO FAST BLACK HILTER!

Hiroshima. BOOM!
Nagasaki. BANG KAPOW!
Spooky skeletons.

Fucking weeaboo.
Consider harakiri.
Turn off your proxy.

Bible thumping cuck
You will vote for the MAGA?
Cry as Harpy wins

This is not proxy
I have real job in Japan
Kangaroo Fucker

Come on step it up
I teleport behind you
It's a hologram

Cool story brosef
Please leave the asian girls alone
They think that you're gross

Hates white people and craves attention so much He,s happy to incite a race war that his people would lose badly for likes and donations

This is the most cringe-inducing thing I have seen all week.
They are all disgraceful.

4:21
"... what we have to understand is we are the inheritors of the social wealth that was created by slavery, and African people and other colonised people are the inheritors of the social despair and the social poverty that is the legacy of slavery."

And for how long now have African-Americans benefited from all kinds of state wealth redistribution?
Good to see they have all now lifted themselves up from poverty, crime and social deprivation.
Oh, wait.