Sup Forums, i need a favour. what's the easiest and most painless to kill yourself...

Sup Forums, i need a favour. what's the easiest and most painless to kill yourself? preferably something that i couldn't back out of, even if i wanted to. it'd also be rad if i traumatized some kids or took a few people out alongside myself.

how about an opiate overdose?
no pain pretty much by definition, pretty comfy and peacefully

and you can't pussy out once the needle is in

Jump from a building in a large city. Once you've jumped you can't back out and if you land in a populous street you'll fuck some people up

Allah arkbaring seems to be popular with the youngins these days. Traumatizing for sure

good idea but doesn't fuck with as many people as i want it to

REAL scared of heights nigga

Pipe bomb in your anus

i am not too smart so explosive building is a no-go

Who gives a fuck abput fear if you've decided to die you worthless faggot

nah nigga i am not a faggot props for creativity though

>convert to islam
>be a truckdriver
you know the rest

A1 idea my guy

become a doomsayer in a plaza or mall and im sure people will beat you to death after 1 or 2 hours out of stress, be sure to say something convincing depending on your country

call me a normie but you are a faggot OP, go fucking die by yourself, dont fiddle with other's life, no one cares about you.

if you want someone to fucking care about you dont do pathetic shit like this and do something good. fucking hell.

canadian
fag so there's not much to say

How the fuck would we know? We are all still alive, and if any of us have experience with killing ourselves, clearly we failed so our advice would be shit. Go ask someone who was successful in killing themselves, or man the fuck up and get over your shit, faggot.

Explosive collar like they put on slaves in Fallout.

good meme but i'll do what i please faggot

>Tie a long length of rope around your feet
>Tie the other end to a tall bridge
>Put a shorter length of piano wire around your neck in a noose and tie it to the bridge
>Superglue your hands to the side of your head
>jump

You will end up swinging upside down with your own severed head in your hands. Fame and glory awaits.

then inject it in a public place or some shit
someone dying before their eyes will surely disturb some poeple
you will be far too happy and content to notice yourslef spazzing, suffocating and vomiting

kek

too many things could go wrong sinc what if some faggot has a naloxone kit or something along those lines since canada is having an opiod crisis

then overdose on maple syrup or something

ironically i really don't like maple syrup

gather all the poisonous plants you can, ground all of their seeds and ingest the result the run to the nearest heavily populated place and die a horrible death from total organ failure while screaming nonsense while having the trip of your life, you will probs vomit a lot so it will be super messy and will shock a lot of people

10/10 gonna try

maximum kek

for how long does a human stay conscious after decepitation? doesn't sound all that painless

Insulin overdose.

Can't tell if I'd kek at this or just stare... Decisions

depends on what lops off the head and around like 15 seconds

>15 seconds
doesn't sound all that good compared to just overdosing and falling in eternal sleep

honestly not at all b

start a warband, lay siege to the small neighbouring villages, die in battle against the canadian army like a true man, this way you will both take a lot of people with you, since its a warband your fellow soldiers will not surrender since they decided to join a fucking warband in the first place

Video tape yourself cutting your wrists for everyone to watch.

Drug up on asprine and other blood thinners

Drink yourself numb

Slice the long ways

Hop in that tub for the warm water to loosen the little clotting you have left while the blood is washed out.

Kids understand blood is supposed to be in the body and will never stop seeing the image of someone bleeding out in the room if you throw on some song they know in the background. Theyll hear the song and only be able to think about thay image.

Damn what is this shit. 13 reasons why?!

shooting stars in the background for maximum traumatisation value

holy fucking shit that is actually doable for my fucking peabrain A1 idea my guy

google exit bag.

don't be a fag op, leave other people out of this

I would think drug overdose

No its how to kill yourself. That show is cringy as fuck but they got that part right

what song would be the best for this idea Sup Forums?

be trans

how about the monster's inc theme?

Maybe some sparklers and fountain streamers

check'd and kek'd

When i wrote that i was singing lorde in my head, down and depressing

how is it cringy? i don't pay for kikeflix so never watched it
check em btw

You keep saying that fucking A1 shit, now I know why you want to kill yourself....

One of those types of shows where they over dramatise everything and strive for viewer reaction instead of entertainment and story detail

it romanticizes suicide, horribly portrays high school and the actual aftermath of a suicide so 0/10 no thanks my nigga would bone hannah baker though

The easiest way to kill yourself is to suck a person's dick until you choke to death.

Very true, that ass at least a 8/10.
Could for sure fill that bitch fulla spunk

>Sup Forums, i need a favour. what's the easiest and most painless to kill yourself?

are you asking for a friend?

Jump off a tall building, best way

Instant death and no pain

Don't ruin other people's lives though just because yours is shit, little bitch

Facebook live seems to be pretty popular. Just meme yourself OP. Also nothing like a good bullet to the head

no i wanna fucking die nigga

cool meam! why not just #anhero yourself! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Do a ton of benzodiazepines and go on a shooting spree or something, benzos make you forget everything, feel invincible, and make you stupid enough to actually do it.

Smoke dmt it may change your ways

(OP)
Convert to islam, since you're a fag, they will assist.

wouldn't they stone me to death if i was a fag

Don't be a faggot OP. Just go quietly. One less faggot breathing and eating.

throw off a building