Any creative ways on asking a girl out? I've known this girl since college...

Any creative ways on asking a girl out? I've known this girl since college, we didn't talk for like a year because of her abusive boyfriend taking control of her life, but she's finally about to fuck him out of her life.

So yeah she just got back into my life, I'm half convinced she browses Sup Forums(So hai if you are, this is awkward), has a dark sense of humour like me, is into horror movies, videogames, hell smart which is awesome, she's intelligent as fuck.

There's a ton of other stuff we've got in common but... Yea. Any cool ideas you guys have?

bump

bump

>Capture girl, drug her
>Surgically implant key behind her left eye
>Place her in a locked room with a TV
>Put the puppet in front of the screen, use a voice modulator
>Say "Do you want to play a game?"
>Inform her the key to getting out is behind her left eye socket.
>Tell her that the only way out is to remove the key. Otherwise she will die from starvation/dehydration in the room
>After she pulls out her own eye to retrieve the key she'll try the door lock
>But it doesn't fit
>Remove puppet, sit in front of the camera with a rose
>Tell her that the key wasn't to the door, but to your heart.

Enjoy your new relationship.

It'll be up to you to read her body language and know when will be a good time but I suggest talking to her about something you both like and maybe working it into going out. Example: talk about horror movies and then mention all that new movie that are out and ask her do you want to go see the movie IT

I wouldn't suggest that as a good idea op I did it once and it didn't work out

your friend is actually mentally ill. and you should fuck out of her life forever

Your mum is mentally ill and you should fuck out of her life forever.

Where would I get the drugs though? I don't have any BTC and I assume to surgically implant the key into her eye I would need some kind of training, or someone to do it for me. Social engineering FTW but I'm not sure how to get that far. Plus if I where to do it myself I'd need to buy the equipment somewhere too.
All in all 3/10 plan, good one but execution probably wouldn't go so well. You get an extra point for the last few lines though.

mentally ill girlfriend: i was controlled. it was my abusive boyfriend what made me do it. i Am not to blame.

you: i would like to be in a relationship with someone who clearly and demonstrably takes no responsibility for their actions

Ro you want to watch a horror movie wit me IT would be awesome

I feel you dude, but she (and I) would have a tons better life. I could show her how to live a decently fun life, plus she's a ton of fun to be around, she just needs someone who can let her and show her how to live life.

Trips don't lie go for it op do it

Fuck yeah. trips FTW. I'll make a post on Friday or something if it all goes G.
And come on man, your taking the shit out of mental illness like that?

Yeah G that's what's up.

SO. Aside from drugging her and putting a key behind her eye, any other ideas?

If you're going to say "hai this is awkward" as your message to her, then you're obviously a fucking cuck bitch that will never earn her respect

Haha yeah. Sad thing was that I used to be like that ALL THE TIME to EVERY GIRL I EVER talked to. Soooo fucking cringe-worthy. So many missed opportunities. So much stupid bullshit.

Also, >Implying I'd ask her out over text
Jeez now that right there is cuck bitch beta hey.

I didn't imply that, I'm saying if the way you would talk to her is "hai this is awkward" then you're a weak cuck

Girls don't like bitches dude, they want a real man. Unless you have the confidence to be assertive and dominant then there is no way you will get what you want

She'll never be with you, kill yourself?

Yeah good point. I'm just saying that I find asking someone out over text or whatever is pretty damn cheesy and weak.
I'm tired of being the weak ass timid bitch.

Been there tried that lol. Painkiller overdose tons of fun.

I mean that's why you're here in the first place

It's seriously simple, get into shape and start standing up for yourself and be assertive and dominant with girls

Amen to that sir.
I had so many chances as a cuck that I never took, or just blew anyway by being a massive fucking passive cunt. Good looks only gets you so far.

*sucks COCK*

I'll be damned if I let that be the last post in my thread

death

So you're a fuckin beta that's been in the friendzone for years and now you're envisioning this rom-com moment where you "finally" get together? Psh... Pathetic. Consider yourself cucked.

Honestly I used to but I don't particularly give a fuck anymore.
Nobody is perfect lol.

Lmao loser alert. Just let the grill know that you're fucking other women. That you're happy and content with life. Knowing women, she won't be able to stand it. Play your cards right tho, it's not easy. Better yet, make sure you actually have other grills lined up. Bitches can smell if you're lying about those kind of things. Also women want what other women have.

This is working out for me right now. We reconnected after a decade and I was her best friend in high school. We've been talking and touching and flirting. I'm thinking about pushing for sex but nervous and I'm still a virgin in my late 20's. Think this might work?

>she works a lot
>she was tired last time I saw her
>asked her over text if she got some rest
>she says some
>I want to respond: make sure you're well rested next time i see you

see, the other day, she was tired and had worked 13 hours at her job but she still let me run my fingers through her hair for over 30 minutes, i held her the whole time i was there, lots of kissing other than lip kissing (was too nervous to try to be honest), laughing and putting my hand in various places and she never resisted. she was also embarrassed her house was dirty and was trying to frantically clean while i was there and she was smiling because i started helping her wash dishes when she had told me just to sit on the couch for a few minutes

>yes i'm autistic-tier

Just fuck her faggot. if you don't soon she'll be out the door.

So next time I see her have sex with her?

we've been tlaking almost two months.

ys before she gets tired of waiting

I fuck girls either the first or second date and almost all of them become clingy as fuck. If anything postponing fucking them is in your disadvantage, because you won't keep them infatuated and they'll get seduced by someone who does have balls.

okay. i didn't mention it in the first post but one reason i was hesitate was because her daughter was there and wasn't sleeping, and her daughter is around 3 years old. didn't know if it would be appropriate to be fucking her mother with her awake and could walk in on us or something

but yes, i think she wants to meet this weekend, so i will do my best to pop my cherry

well we've had like one real date, two get-togethers, and in text last time around before i could suggest a place, she just texted me "just come to the house"

>Getting cucked before losing your virginity

tell me about it :(