Honest Opinions on Muslims

Honest Opinions on Muslims

I'll start

> Arranged Marriage is NOT in the Qu'ran.

> White Muslims are hot!

>arranged marriage not in shitran
but fucking 9 yo cunt is at least divine
>white people are hot
cause theyre people not sandniggers

Bump

In Islam you cannot actually be with a woman unless she has hit puberty first.

>There is no such thing as moderate Islam
>The majority of Muslims support Sharia law, including execution for apostasy
>Mohamad was a pedo
>The Jews are using Islam to pacify and neuter Western civilization
>All Muslims should be gassed
>Jewish elite should be gassed

Islam is a flawed ideology. I have no problem with Muslims as people, I have a problem with their creed. I think it is self-destructive and is based on conquest. No other religion is still actively executing non-believers and pushing a hostile takeover of other cultures.

You think all Muslims should be gassed but not all Jews?

I smell a Kike.

>Self-Destructive
Currently destroying western civilization.

That's because no other religion was interfered with by whites over the last few centuries.

If whites never funded radical Islam and wahhabism in WW1, Islam would be just like any other religion.

Whites need to learn their lesson for being greedy, selfish and oppressive. I feel no sympathy when I hear that they will be a minority in Europe by 2030. Good.

You're dumb. Islam was always a violent barbaric religion from its founding.

All were violent and barbaric. You/user said it yourself, Islam is the only one STILL doing it.

The reason for this is interference by white imperialists who have zero long term vision.

Enjoy the migrants. You earned it.

kill all muslims

You wrong bro.. Aisyah want to marry with mohmad its not mohmad who force Aisyah to marry him.. And they not having sex until Aisyah hit puberty but i didnt say they are having sex but that only god know, and all your opinions is worng btw.. You just like other sheep who listen but didn't do full research..

Exterminate them like they did during the crusades. The only good muslim is a dead muslim. It's kill or be killed apparently with these "peaceful" cocksuckers, so I say eliminate them from society. They are a barbaric cancer.

Sorry bro.. We didn't do that what your opinion is wrong.. We didn't just executed any non-believers.. If that happen qatar will not be the same if all non-believers must be executed

these white imperialist dogs who intervened in islam. It's not like these white imperialist dogs ever interfered in catholicism or judaism or buddhism.

>It's okay that mohamad between his penis between the thighs of a six year old and then penetrated her at 9 because she wanted it

Kill yourself, mudslime apologist.

allahu ackbar, yes a 10 year old wanted to marry an old as dirt pervert. She also wanted sex with him but he refused until she "hit" puberty. At least we assume she hit puberty, she was soo hot for dirty old man dick that she forced herself on him.

Eh it's the young males that you have to keep an eye on. They all want revenge for there terrorist father's who have died

Isis is not real Islamic fighter they are fucking syatan.. They just a fuckingg wanna be islam just like American people who been control by jewish wanna be American

Check what this guy said.

this ^

kys

People that go for a swim in hijabs are just stupid

They legit do not mix well with others. They smell and they may as well be toxic to their environments because everywhere they go, they completely take over (or die).

Nah you think 1000 years ago middle east people are like now days people.. Even they 10 years old they look big and not like this days.. People like you always think that way because of aisyah marry with old men and think about "fuck"? So all you think is fuck? And where you get all of this btw?

Btw yall know what is the right age of aisyah when marry with mohmad?

I bet you're a born britshit.

I had good experiences with several Muslims living next door.

We would smoke heaps of weed together. Drink alcohol and get shitfaced together. Do other drugs like e and hit clubs every other weekend.

Then they go to their mosque and nooooo bacon lols.

I'd troll them for being hypocrites but I had to stop bc I moved away and made normal friends.

Kill myself? Nah im Muslims why i want to waste my self and kill myself just want to do what you say.. Im not isis that blow his self think they get fucking 70+ virgin girls nah they going to fucking hell and get 70000000 years on that hell understand???? ≧ω≦

Which Whites? Russian, German, American, polish?

>wahhabism

That is the true problem, yet today it is being funded by Saudi. So let's recognize where the momentum comes from in relation to todays problems

A year ago Sup Forums used to say the same about Black people and Jews... Hmm

Is this the general consensus? That Muslim men are the ones to worry about and not their women?

Have you smelled any of them?

Keep in mind that the average life span back then wasn't near as with today.

Also what do people think about non-middle eastern Muslims?

So normal muslins seem pretty chill from that, and from my experience as well they are normal people.

6. He penetrated her at 9. Before that he rubbed his penis between her thighs to orgasm.

Please just blow yourself up asap, preferably around other Muslims who disagree slightly with your version of islam

I am not the one going into Europe and raping 10 year olds simply because my dick got hard. Mohammed was a pedophile who groomed a 10 year old and then fucked her when she "hit" puberty.

Im non middle east Muslims because our country and people controled by our great Muslim leader

Sand niggers ruined Europe and they'll do the same to the USA once we have a cuckolded president again

Hahah why i need to do from people like you..

Funny ever time people say about mohmad and automatically you think a pedophile.. You are fucking robot

What country, Bosnia?

And we dont have politics

Literally animals, they have no sense of humanity. Destroy everything they touch, ''Religion of peace'' my ass.

Nope hahah

Why my mobile phone still smart when i touch and my dick still perfect big didnt get destroyed when i touch?

wtf is this shit

5th century ideology, needs to modernize or GTFO

Its the truth

Wtf is this shit?

Unfortunately, I have. I'm a mover and get stuck inside their houses at times. They don't believe in deodorant, either. It can be brutal.

Its the answer for that guy saying when we touch we destroy it his words are wrong same what he thinks

But for me as Muslim we need to keep clean

*goat enzymes intensifies*

But your glorious goat fucker Mohammad promises all those virgins if you die killing infidels.

Read the Koran much?

Well which country are you from? he may be referring to middle eastern Muslims.

OP here

What are your opinions on Muslim women vs. men?

>Example
Like if the refugees were ACTUAL Muslim women and children and not battle ready men would we be as worried?

>Honest Opinions on Muslims

Depends on the Muslim. Maajid Nawaz-style Muslims are just fine. Mind you there are only like 100 of them on planet Earth, but they're perfectly okay.

> 2.6b muslims: mohammed is a holy man who loved everyone including his 10 year old bride.
> inbred muslim (you): mohammed is a holy man who loved everyone including his 10 year old bride.
> me: he was a pedophile for marrying a 10 year old
> inbred muslim (you): you are a robot for pointing out my holy man's pedophilia

White muslimahs tho..

Pakistani here, would love to have a qt 3.14 brit waifu

>You are fucking robot

Even robots can be right.

I honestly have no problems with Muslims who live in their own countries.

However every last one in the West must be exterminated desu.

Breed em out. The women would soon jump ship without the men around forcing them to do shit only the men approve of. Oh and feminists approve of the oppression too lol.

I think they are the lowest form of life to be honest.

It might have something to do with him being a pedophile.

Only a peado if you create laws as such. So literally a peado.

Maybe that should be the new initiative then perhaps?

Destroy the east by breeding out radicals?

Only works if only women come. Seems Germany is happy with it only being men coming to breed out the whitey.

Keeo in mind that life expectancy back then was nearly half of right now. So that may change perception a bit

Muslims are goat fucking terorrists.
And rapist to women and childs!

Kill'em all with fire

>muslim food is pretty dank

>their family unit is setup well

if they prevent me from buying or drinking alcohol in freedomland we're gonna have a problem

"real" muslim here, AMA.

Definitely a Real Muslim

This is not a question, feel free to AMA.

And yes, I am a muslim, not even a "moderate".

Don't like how they treat women, especially in Saudi Arabia. Hate the pedophilia. Jihad is a problem; they think if they move into a new area, they own it. Sharia law and sharia courts are awful.

Ah alright, are you middle eastern Muslim?

Your country of origin is relevant to culture as all muslims arent alike. Bosnia, Syria, Iraq, even Saudi

Yes I am, I am from Jordan.

How do you feel about the Muslim women then? As opposed to Muslim men?

If you see a Muslim women how does it effect you?

Do you see a victim?

A terrorist?

Do you follow the Qu'ran purely or wahabi interpretation as well?

I follow the hanafi interpretation.

I don't know much about Muslims, but I do know that there is a clear and definitive difference between 2 factions within the religion. Some Muslims are cool and some are impossible to get along with and there's really no middle ground.

>How do you feel about the Muslim women then? As opposed to Muslim men?
I wonder how a woman would allow herself to be treated so poorly. For Muslim men, i guess it's just to make themselves feel powerful.

>If you see a Muslim women how does it effect you?
She's free to be a Muslim, but I don't have to like it.

>Do you see a victim?
Nope, a woman who made a bad decision.

>A terrorist
No, she's not a terrorist until she actually does something or provide any assistance

What do you think about the west?

I don't ?

I dont like the culture, but it would be dumb to not admit that they are much more advanced than the middle east.

>A woman who made a bad decision

>Be me qt13
>Living in middle east
>(Decide) not to be muslim
>Dress western
>Get raped

I think survival is always a good decision.

And for others who decide to convert or be muslim it is their family influence, or their own connection with god through the Qu'ran.

I do feel bad however for any Muslim or human who doesnt read for themselves and trust others interpretations of God's word.

Are you with the refugee crises of fleeing to western countries in masses?

Or do you think it could have been done differently than evacuation?

THIS IS BAIT. THIS IS NOT A REAL MUSLIM THIS IS FUCKING RETARDATION OF A LONELY AUTIST. COME THE FUCK ON Sup ForumsROS ABONDON THREAD JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THE RESPONSES? SO FUCKING FAKE

OP here

Never said I was muslim, You Merin?

>Honest Opinions on Muslims

They don't belong in the Western World. They're ass backwards tribal savages that are a big issue.

They're the only religious ethno group of Human beings to not evolve.

Also, the girl you posted is a whore according to the real Muslims in the middle east. Women cannot have makeup on, and her full face is visible.

Liberal's are going to show up to say how evil and racist I am, but I've known true Muslims, and they're absolutely horrible Human beings.

Actions speak louder than words. You shouldn't have been raped, especially for dressing different.

>I think survival is always a good decision.
Sorry, I'm not a spineless person. I live in the US and I'm not going to convert to a religion to save my on skin.

>And for others who decide to convert or be muslim it is their family influence, or their own connection with god through the Qu'ran.
If people want live that way they can, but they still have to follow the law like everyone else. Europe doesn't seem to understand that.

>I do feel bad however for any Muslim or human who doesnt read for themselves and trust others interpretations of God's word.
How do you what interpretation is right though. It could be the Sunni's way or the Shiite's way?

So you claim is wouldn't be considered Muslim by who's standards?

All Muslims do not belong to the middle east or Saudi rule. Where does the Qu'ran say you cannot wear make up?

Look, let's not get into this bullshit. You know it's true, and so do the rest of us. You want to use some obscure text that the majority of Muslims have never even heard of, and that only a handful of Islamic scholars try to throw around to the west so you all don't look like retards then fine, but act like you don't know.

I've seen plenty of chicks beaten because they wore makeup outside of the house without their male relatives present.

I like I said actions speak louder than words. Women shouldn't be assaulted, raped, and have acid thrown on their face for dressing different.

The reason I don't Islam, specifically the Sunni part, is that it treats people that are different horribly. You look at Europe right now and see this. This is why white nationalism is on the rise; this is result of European governments not enforcing their laws.

Islam is not only a religion, but it's also a culture. People can choose to behave that way.

bump

>hates the idea of treating people that are different horribly
>descendant of Europeans who colonized, abused, stole from and enslaved everyone different they ever came into contact with, including whites of different nations

Okey then...

mein neger

No, you can get permission from her parents to fuck her whenever you want.

I'm not 200 years old. Me and anyone else alive in the US or any western country didn't have anything to do with that. In fact it's llegal today to enslave and abuse in most western countries. However today, Islam is still abuses and enslaves people.
"Fun fact my ancestors aren't European, they're African "

Implying u can fuck like every 12 yold girls. Fucking nigger

Nice bait. 10/10. Salamm I pizzalakum to you!

Oh one more thing. If western countries are so mad, then do Muslims keep coming here?

Because politicians profit, and people in western countries have too much bread and circus to hold their traitors responsible.