WATCHU GON DO NOW?

Russia proposes US-led coalition to strike Syrian terrorists with Moscow – def minister
AHAHAHAH
Brilliant move, now the burgers will have to basically directly help or reveal that they actually support the terrorists
rt.com/news/343767-russia-us-coalition-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/06/23/president-obama-hosts-ramadan-iftar-dinner-white-house
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama will just refuse on the grounds that Putin is mean to homosexuals

oh shit waddup

What's the significance of the timing? Is he trying to do it so Obama fucks up and gives trump another talking point? Why now and not in a few months after election?

Nip knows what's up

FPBP

Because the neocons are up against the ropes, and it's far enough away that he can get away with shitting on our politics without looking like too much of a madman.

Airstrikes? Like they've been doing for the past year?

Good, I'd love to see the U.S fix relations with Russia.

>US - Russia tag team
God, I wish. Never going to happen though. Obama is going to flub some canned line about it, sweep it under the rug, and that will be that.

Perfect picture for these news. thank you.

Kek

Obongo is on the way out, it WILL happen when the god emperor is elected

This is genius. There 4 possible outcomes.

>Obama refuses, maybe citing Russian domestic policy (mean to gays, etc). Trump plays on this, gets elected. Removes sanctions on Russia, economic boom.

>Obama refuses, and is pressured for a reason why by the Russians. Someone eventually makes public Obama supporting the terrorists.

>Obama accepts and enemies of Russia are obliterated. They were friends of the US, of course.

>Obama accepts, and is seen as weak bowing to Putin. Trump is elected, removes sanctions, economic boom.

Nip post best post

Are you the same one from the shoot all niggers thread yesterday ?

this. everyone knows that bumdrillers are important to a healthy society

This

clinton will bomb hungary and poland before she bombs isis

why do you have that on your computer?

>Bumdrillers
I like, left handed rock checkers

fpbp based ally

this is old news. they did that like back in january when they started bombing oil tankers and key ISIS strongholds, they offered the US help and publicly stated they wanted to work with the US.

the US tried to play it off like Russia was in the wrong. our government is helping to expand Israel, that's all this is.

Russia fucking with the us as always.

Never gets old :')

well Saudis this means Suadi backed groups too.
they should have been thinking about it when they didnt agree with united states terms in ceasefire talks yesterday.

I wonder how you still call SA your ally?

This is what most of us want though. Our president is too cucked.

I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner.

That nigger will probably find some way to weasel himself out of it.

can trump just be president already?

NPBP

>based ally
kek

Putin is a chess genius, and if he indeed is just a pawn... then the Kremlin elders behind him are chess genius.

I think Saudi Arabia must burn, and that we invaded the wrong country in 2003. If anything, the U.S. and Russia absolutely should be forming a coalition, which could lead to an alliance to prevent both the Saudi's and Iranians from pulling anymore of their fundamentalist faggotry. I don't hate Arab's, and I don't hate Persians, but I fucking hate Wahhabists and the Shiia extremists. Kill 'em all.

Rip Obongo. Enjoy making your choices.
Kill your little terrorist pawns or expose yourself as a muslim nigger.

>or expose yourself as a muslim nigger.
Are you feeling well?
Obama is an open muslim that everyone voted for 2 times
whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/06/23/president-obama-hosts-ramadan-iftar-dinner-white-house

Wait until Trump is in office m8

>tfw production quality execution videos featuring Trump and Putin removing kebab

>Trump is in office

pffffff hahahahaha

It's your only hope.

Way to go Nihon

Probably he's aware of some plane of action that the US is intending to make in Syria very soon; perhaps the US leaders wanted to make another attempt at enforcing a no fly zone or similar?

Basically, by having him offer to assist before they even say anything, they can't say or do anything involving syria and ignore his offer.

Everyone will be asking, "Well, if you want to go into Syria to create a no fly zone and get rid of the terrorists, and Russia is offering to lead a coalition with us to get rid of the terrorists, then why aren't we working with Russia to get rid of the terrorists???"

tl;dr realpolitik

His mother is Jewish,only amerifats fall this this "obama is a Muslim " meme

Whats with this High Energy Nipposting recently?

The Samurai spirit is surging.

What happens when Putin points out that isis is even worse for homosexuals?

Obama will point out the very tolerent age inclusive practice of fucking little boys. Surely that would BTFO Putin and make us all #shillforhill

muslims are just ultra goy soldiers created for the jews to twart christianity in the west
but there are some "prophecies" that say that they will lose control of their pets and pisslam will spread to a global caliphate
but thats just doomsday bullcrap like anyother tinfoiling

He knows. Hes going mad from how JUSTed Europe is right now. Otherwise he'd be hysterically crying.