Is he the best philosopher to have ever lived?

Is he the best philosopher to have ever lived?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQvk0t33i2Y
defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/
youtube.com/watch?v=M4Xm6YW2gNw
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA
soundcloud.com/hailtothegynocracy/molyneux-women-who-choose-assholes-will-end-this-race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

>cult leaders are now philosophers

that guy should stick to be a journalist. When he gets into philosophy he starts saying nonsense like "Im an Atheist but i believe in free will", "Im an Atheist but i believe in absolute morality"

>philosopher

not an argument

He's not original. You think he thought of these things himself? Lmao.

>absolute morality

holy shit, good thing I never watched any of his vids

Hey guys I can't find the daily Stephan thre- oh here it is

>implying some cultures are not better than others

keke

cringes...

of all time? no
of our time, yes.

Peter is a boring cunt

not an argument

>moldy jew

That's not an argument either

Nobody cares. You got BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=nQvk0t33i2Y

As much as he prides himself on being a man of reason and science, his videos and arguments are painfully emotional.

Molyneux is a Jew

it isn't cringing that makes people despair,
it is the meaninglessness of cringing

Your Cult leader is literally Beta-Cuck provider for his Wife, here is quote from his wife page.

>Christina had dated around a lot. She talks about one such partner who couldn’t even pronounce the word “psychology”. Stefan was a welcome change. Christina made it clear to Stef that she wasn’t looking for a player. She was looking to settle down and possibly have kids. Stefan respected this honesty, and they haven’t spent a day apart since.

defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/

HAHAHAHA you are worshiping Cuck
Here is him lashing his frustration on Alpha women. No wonder why is he so insecure
youtube.com/watch?v=M4Xm6YW2gNw

Read more from his bulls Wife website and find how hilarious whole situation is with him

woah....
wow....
I don't care.

*teleporterar bakom dig*
*säger i en lugn ton*
>inte ett argument

Stefan Molyneux admits to being jewish
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult where he convinces vulnerable people who had a decent childhood that they were abused by their parents
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

Here's what happens when you give Stefan Molyneux money but not as much money as he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Stefan Molyneux Claims 'No War from 1815-1914 in Western Europe'
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M

Stefan Molyneux and defoo, defined (ignore the libertarian claptrap)
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

Stefan debates Stefan on whether or not concepts exist and contradicts himself left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

Stefan Molyneux: "Fuck physics, make iPhones."
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Stefan Molyneux: "Nothing I say is original"
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI

Stefan Molyneux tells followers to cut off all family that disagrees with his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

Stefan Molyneux believes the world needs his show for its survival
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY

Stefan Molyneux forgives his mother by not killing her
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
Stefan Molyneux caims he doesn't think about his mother any more
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s

Stefan Molyneux initiates force, proving all of his moral arguments invalid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0

Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux Lied To You About DeFOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0

Stefan Molyneux: A lot of people in my head are desperate for me to fail
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4

Adventures in Stefan Molyneux's parenting:
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA

being a a "philosopher" is nothing special

everyone is a philosopher

*Teleporterar till din morsas säng*
*Trycker henne*
>Hoppsan

>you should have the same kind of ownership over physical property and land that a woman has over her own vagina, even though one is external and not inherent to the property owner, and the other is internal, inextricable, and something the owner is born with as an inherent part of them.

NOTANARGUMENT

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

One of the only videos of his that I've watched is him saying essentially "some atheists are idiots, and this is why I'm not an atheist". It's just pure retardation.

If he counts as a philosopher, then so is Jaden Smith.

I dislike him and his petty thoughts. He obviously misses the causes of why this is all happening. He says the solution is less government, but he doesn't understand that less government, which stems from the French revolution, classical liberalism, libertarianism or even anarcho-capitalism are the reasons why the West is falling. All of these subjects eventually led to Marxism and the Bolshevik Revolution. These were all things instigated by leftists and oligarchs, beginning in the late 18th century, who were against the Monarchy and wanted power themselves. The role of the rebellious and heretic US Republic in bringing down colonialism and Europe's power hegemony in the world was gigantic, by intervening in world war 1 and causing decolonization. All of this again lead to the decline of Christian values and the arrival of things such as secularism and individualism of the last 60 years. The fall of power of the Monarchy, and the start of the French Revolution in Europe, is the reason why it's all going down the drain. Europe was build upon Monarchy and Christianity for the last 1500 years and it is of no surprise that the last 100 years of democracy is destroying this continent. Stefan says he defends Western and Christian values but he doesn't even know what they are. I don’t think I’ve been very ambiguous about the fact that I am a monarchist who thinks revolutionaries should be drug out into the street and shot.

*faller ner från taket*
*svärd först rakt igenom dig och rostbiffen*
>pssh

Not defending Stefan, but how is absolute morality notsense? I'm not much of a philosopher, just genuinely curious

No absolute moral authority in an atheistic worldview.

pleb

Do you support me getting shot?

He's a fucking shill for oil companies.

My View on Things and the decay of the West.

>mummy

hey guys

NOT AN ARGUMENT

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah

But didn't Stefan say something about universally preferably behavior? I really nee to read up on this.

MUMMY WUMMY YOURE SO PRETTY!!!

"lol"

varför har svenskar så usel humor?

I'm not him, sorry Sven.

no it was fag

I want to cummy

CUMMY

It seems I have turned this into a Natalia thread. Soz lads.

IN

wow look, a woman!

He's a libertarian so he's still kind of OK.

FRINGED

NO- ME

Shitty autist meme is shit and dead before it was even alive. Loser

Libertarian cancer is spreading

MUMMY

link?
or at least give me the title so I can search for it
he is an atheist though

yes I do you cis white male scum

>sweden

Why do you have to be in every molymeme thread posting the same shit?

>also not an argument

>a kurva anyádat te geci

UPB is just Kant's categorical imperative while committing a logical fallacy (implying non-action is the opposite to an action - ie. if stealing is evil then "not stealing" is good) in order to make the whole thing not about duties (imperative) as was the case in Kant's CI, but about not doing anything bad (ie "this can't be universalized")

I've seen this bullshit as a bumper sticker on a Prius driven by a nu-male with thick fag frames on his face.

Arguing against UPB? Congratulations for proving UPB.

No wonder he's so bitter. His wife rode the cock carousel and settled for a balding beta cuck.

No wonder he has such a crutch of intellectualism, and gets so impossibly bitter when Chad with abs slays vagina 10x hotter than his wife with one-tenth the effort.

soundcloud.com/hailtothegynocracy/molyneux-women-who-choose-assholes-will-end-this-race

"Hello everyone Stefan Molyneux here from my new studio in my cuckshed, hope you're doing well"

To annoy you, primarily.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Not an argument.

He's explaining philosophy using linguistic tools, such as simple but effectinve metaphors, to the masses of state-educated and state-castrated consumerist sheep who have been raised to believe that the State is god.

What defines an "argument"?

This thread

It's not "philosophy" just because you take your ranting seriously and ask for donations.

>2016
>not donating more than ONE FUCKING DOLLAR to save the world and the human race

>Not; an argument.

Every time Stefan says 'not' it's actually an argument.

This.

He is becoming more and more redpilled though so perhaps his views will change?