Anyone else feel like years of smoking pot even casually has reduced their IQ?

Anyone else feel like years of smoking pot even casually has reduced their IQ?

>be 18-24
>mentally alert, clear minded, intelligent, witty, mind is super sharp

>be 27 after 4 years of smoking weed semi-regularly
>mentally slower
>often forget things seconds later
>mispell words constantly
>take unnecessarily long pauses in between speaking words as I struggle to piece a sentence together
>mentally fatigued for no reason sometimes

Weed has permanently damaged my brain

It's not the weed,it's Sup Forums

Same after a few years of smoking errday if i dont take a break every so often i feel slower and more anxious. Its almost like giving myself artificial autism.

switch drugs, you'l feel better

Maybe, but I don't think it's contributed much compared to other things. I have mostly just atrophied over the last few years as I have fallen more into depression - but weed is one of the main facilitators of my depressive cycle.

My depression, in turn, has wrecked my memory, wit, ambition, energy levels, libido, and lifestyle in general. I'm not trying to blame weed for my depression or my depression for my shitty life. I'm just tracing back some of the influences.

Well if you smoke weed before 25 you can get memory loss and brain damage so..... yeah

Snoke a mans drug. Meth is a good start

nah im 19 an ive been smoking for 6 years so its cool

I think a few of those things could be related to being out of practice

I noticed after "finishing" school a lot of those skills I used to have sharp had been dulled over time

ive been smoking for 11 years every single day and im in graduate school and i feel smarter than i ever have

I never smoked.

And I think I am much, much less clever than I used to be, exactly same symptoms as yours:
>mentally slower
>often forget things seconds later
>mispell words constantly
>take unnecessarily long pauses in between speaking words as I struggle to piece a sentence together
>mentally fatigued for no reason sometimes

It's just growing older if you ask me.
But if believing your story makes you stop smoking then by all means do. I hate the pot.

yea man, noticed same thing. i assume you smoked several times a day
but ask yourelf, are you more chill of a person now? i am and im ok with that
i think aging is 50% and other 50% is weed.
several years of smoking obviously will have an effect on you and your development

Pot smoker here, and i mean i'm only 23, but when i was 18/19 i could look at something and remember it 3 hours later.
Now sometimes i think of a YouTube video I want to watch, get distracted for 10 seconds, and forget what I wanted to watch.

At least when I study hard i don't forget shit for exams.

It might be the constant media these days, i cant stand watching full movies now without losing intrest and concentration 5 minutes in

Dunno dude, I have the exact same problems and I never smoke a single cigarette in my life.

Such is life

same here man

I kinda feel like weed has led me to other drugs... some bad some good... but it led me to new experiences. I shroom a lot. And i feel like im very aware and very alone but not in a bad way. I just thought life would turn out differently. Like i could care less about "being successful" and having a house. Im happy with an apt and working a job that requires very little "stress". I feel like ive found contentment in doing the bare minimum but still having fun. Also im blazed as fuck.

Nah, it's weed. Sup Forums makes you sometimes toxic, depends in the board. I've seen a pot smoker turning for stupid retarded like to the magnifying holy grail of retardation. He looks really dumb, usually people asked if he had a real mental issue, now people assume it 100% and speak to him like if he was retarded. It's the weed

Stop smoking weed, maybe that'll solve it.

>be me
>be 54
>smoke daily pretty much last 40 years
>be scientist
>make fat six figs
>everymuthafuckinday.jpg
>no worries

You're just getting old. Wait until you're over 30 and everything you took for granted will start to fail.