Gets the best capeshit movie

>gets the best capeshit movie
>still no video game
Why the FUCK is there no wonder woman game yet?

make a WW game just don't base it on the movie
gameplay should be like bayonetta + god of war

>Why the FUCK is there no wonder woman game yet?
It's because she's white and not ugly.

WW is legit one of the worst capeshit movies out there

Captain Underpants had the best capeshit movie

Say that again and see what happens, faggot.

>mfw misogyny in the video games industry prevents competent female developers from making a wonder woman game because they would be paid less for their work

Really just a bunch of grown fucking children. Literally never grow out of throwing their rattle out the pram to get what they want.

Imagine liking her dumb movie. How dumb would that be?

It's boring and extremely ugly, especially in CGI department. Sometimes Gadot can play and sometimes she doesn't, and this movie has both, which is extemely concerning. I'm not even talking about them politics and shit, I don't give a shit about this one.

Because Wonder Woman is a fucking stupid character and a game based around her would sell a fucking TON less than Batman/Whoever.

The recent movie doing well doesn't mean people actually care about Wonder Woman.
Just idiots watching the newest super hero movie.

but she's Israeli and is ugly. This picture is because she was in the Israeli army and is openly for the genocide of Palestinians.

kill yourselves, gamergate faggots

That movie sucked dick. Any other capeshit is better. Also terrible acting everywhere.

>best capeshit movie
It literally fucks itself with it's own ending
>Trevor tells Diana that there's no one big baddie who's death will solve everything
>he wishes there was but that's not how the real world works
>absolutely beautiful moment that stands above normal capeshit
>Ares points out that he didn't make anyone do anything, humans have been doing it on their own
>their fight is really just a petty beat down over nothing and Ares mocks her for it
>After all of that
>all that build up
>all that subversive shit
>Once Ares dies, everyone gets up and kumbayas my lord in the sunset and terrible Christ metaphors fill the screen with Diana being the aforementioned Christ

>i-it sucked
stay mad, marvel fags

>iceskates your path

Other than the old Spiderman game, what capeshit video games have been good?

I want Wonder Woman to beat me up!

>she was in the Israeli army
Like any other citizen, it's mandatory. It's retarded to hate on someone for doing what's stated in the law

>openly for the genocide of Palestinians
Literally what

It may be outdated, but statistics proved the average person (maybe american) prefers to play as a male, at least based on sales female protags were always inferior. Sure you have Tomb Rider or Mirror's Edge, but on average female protag games always sold less.

When seen as investment, corporate heads don't like throwing money at a project that inherently has a lower revenue potential, just because the lead would place them at a demographic economical disadvantage.

That's why we got so many bald space marines, not sure if there's any recent research, but I don't think it has changed much.

>mfw she probably killed some sandnigger child for throwing rocks at her

A Wonder Woman game by Rocksteady could probably be cool

>Voiced and character modeled after Gal GaGOAT
>Devil Ray voiced by Khary Payton is the final boss

This, Wonder Woman can work as a hacknslash with supernatural seting

>Ares dies

You can't kill a metaphor.

Edgy.

Why do the faces in that game look so fucking weird?
I can't put my finger on it

when will capeshit die?

Bar Refaeli dodged the draft desu

>wonder woman game
>has a battle arousal meter

She used connections to get away because modelling career. She is also known to launder her money with her mother.

Just because Bar is prone to making criminal getaways to shirk responsibility doesn't mean Gal has to aswell.

Video games are problematic

She was a fitness instructor. Probably boned with some imfantry soldiers thou.

They would have to sell it at price of $46.20

You cheeky fucker...

Uncanney Valley.

Some faces look great, some horrifying.

She also took pictures of her butthole

I'm just saying I don't really have a point

>tfw no amazon gf

I liked her more in BvS desu. WW would've been much better if Ares was just a myth.

its really isnt

>all of them are ugly and miserable looking
I don't know what I expected

>I liked her more in BvS
Fucking why?

>That one comic where they show any ship that gets close gets attacked. The Amazon then have sex with all the men and kill them afterwards.

>that pic
>implying batman didn't let her put him under boot
>implying he isn't enjoying it
>implying it isn't all according to plan

I liked those pictures. Was it ever really confirmed to be her thou?

She has the same bracelet on in some other pictures, it's def her

>watch me storm the enemy trenches, silly boys
>gets pinned down
>silly boys help me!
lawl

G-give source for that comic you speak of?

>tfw no amazon gf

I was never really attracted to her facial features but her body is pure sex. Neato.

Wonder Woman 7 from New 52.

>That one comic where she's shipped with a black dude

It's not the worst but it's pretty generic.

Besides having a bit of comedy in the script there is literally no difference between this and every other "rag tag team" movie.

Email/twitter that shit to sites like Polygon, Eurogaymer and such, sit back and watch the shitstorm unfold.

>that one comic where she disembowels a child

why world war 1 though?

Watch the movie and find out!

They couldn't use WW2.

The funny thing is she doesn't realize she's bullet proof the whole time

At that point, she probably wasn't.

wonder woman is cute

CUTE

Because Captain America already did the WW2 thing.
The Israeli woman got to destroy churches full of Germans anyway.

Wonder Woman is better than the other recent DC movies, but that's not saying much. The action scenes are still generic (you don't need to use slow-mo for every action), the villain is fucking lame, and so much of the script is "men r evul womin shuld hve the powr!" The fact that it is only 2% lower than The Dark Knight, which is legitimately both a good superhero movie and a good movie on its own, on RottenTomatoes is absurd and goes to show that people will love anything as long as it has a strong female lead, and I will give Gal Gadot credit because I think she did a good job as Wonder Woman. It's just everything else is average.

If you look at the webm you can see bullets clanging off of her legs

Wonder Woman being bullet proof is pretty much as important as Batman's dead parents. She's only vulnerable to piercing weapons

It's retarded to genocide little kids too user

>so much of the script is "men r evul womin shuld hve the powr!"
Except it wasn't.

This absolutely.

>probably
yeah right, she probably had the highest kid kill count of anyone

>If you look at the webm you can see bullets clanging off of her legs
It was bouncing off her armor. Earlier in the movie she gets grazed by a bullet and bleeds.

>Humans are bad but it's okay because they also have love!
>best capeshit movie

I don't expect much from a capeshit film but fuck me, this is trash.

Wowww I don't even remember that #notmywonderwoman

>twig legs
>super hero
That just doesn't make sense

Superior wonder woman here.

You don't make sense!

she was chosen by israeli committee to play that part, that's how hollywood works, if there was a strong woman somewhere she wouldn't be allowed within a thousand miles of the set.
Because global cosmetic companies can't sell makeup based on a bulldyke.

1. Captain America used WW2, so you can't do a 1:1 copy cat
2. WW1 allows you to have sympathy for the Germans, equally
3. It works really nice for the final set of plot twists.

>insert black women that stick out on the island
>insert quip about huh marriage sure is dumb
>insert line about racism
>insert line about evil americans slaughtering innocent people
>feminists still hate your movie because it didn't feature a fat trans person of color in the main role

fuck off Sup Forums go back to your shit board

>invent shit that doesn't happen because you run out of things to greentext

I think Snyder movies are extremely flawed, but decent in ideas, but WW was just roughly polished turd. I understand that people dislike Snyder for extreme hypocricity of characters and generally depressing tone, but that what kept me interested in them, with all the dumb shit: from casting to character choices involved. WW is just an inherently bad generic trash they tried to make decent with some of comedic tidbits, random wackiness and Pine-Gadot chemistry that only Pine managed to pull off and Gadot got bored in the middle of movie and went full autism instead. Other team members are not even worth talking about, I don't even remember them. For some reason the movie also has 3 villains, 1 of which sorta does nothing. However this doesn't elevate the movie with generally bad acting from everyone, except Pine and occasionally Gadot, extremely bad CGI (Ares fight scene especially, as well as those weird ass fast closeups), questionable fight scenes (the grand ones were generally bad, but close quarters ones were decently choreographed) and boring set pieces (funny enough, the WW1 trenches were probably one of visually striking bits of the movie).

Would you kindly post that derriere or link it?

Because girls don't care about games and Mahvel knows it.

Boys love Wonder Woman though

>wanting skelleton WW

>wonder woman game
>the villains don't return in the sequel

Is this broad still relevant?

It was kind of a sleeper hit with men though, i don't think they thought men would enjoy it as much as they did. The movie was essentially a power fantasy for women, Wonder Woman in general was meant to be Superman for chicks.

>the lie detector test determined THAT was a lie

>Me, I'm an actor
>I love acting
>I didn't want to be a soldier
>But I'm the wrong color
Here's the muh racism one.

And here's the headline of a msmagazine article for the movie
>When Will Wonder Woman Be a Fat, Femme Woman of Color?

>The movie was essentially a power fantasy for women, Wonder Woman in general was meant to be Superman for chicks.
Can you shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about?

You only see her mentioned in passing for being an internet "victim" when the games "journalists" need to resurrect gaymergait to virtue signal. She really did fade away.

Dis, it was better directed, written and acted that the other crap Snyder has been shitting down our throats.

Gal is a decent enough actress, but I'd have enjoyed seeing an actual built grill reprise the role though.

The movie kept getting shittier though as the run time went on.

As for the game, there are already a fuck ton of super enhanced gifted amazing batspider X people games, and they are lacking as it is, what would a game about Wonder Woman bring to the table?

I'd bet my left nut some dev will take on the projectwith WB funding, it'll fail miserably, and they'll blame gaymers for not accepting a strong female protag.

Because literally no one on earth would play it, not even you.

You just want it to exist so that you don't feel left out as a woman.

There's nothing wrong with believable racism in a movie that takes place in the early 1900s
>there's a clickbait article from-
Don't care. Fuck off.

Did you actually think that was funny as you typed that?

>gets the best capeshit movie

OP confirmed for being blind. WW movie was pretty shitte.

>not wanting to play a super hero game with a non pussy hero and swing fagets around with a magic lasso
bitch please

Thiccfags btfo

Capeshit is straight cash money m8, even Wonder Woman

Watch Spiderman sell over 15 million copies