Was this made in a septic tank? It was perhaps the most noxious sonic i have ever exposed to my ears...

Was this made in a septic tank? It was perhaps the most noxious sonic i have ever exposed to my ears. For the duration of the record my life was devoid of purpose. Death gripped at me quite literally.

>death grips is so unconventional and dissonant xD
Imagine coming to an image board deidcated to discussion of music and being this much of a clueless dickhead.

>XD
Fucking faggot you are. It has nothing to do with conventions, it was a completely emotionless experience of the highest order. Erratic existential musings masked in barely visible sonic structure. Not one melody can i remember in the incessant noise. This garbage classifies as experimental because thats all it will ever be, an instance where music was attempted to be created. This type of music will never outgrow its origin. This is a joke just like your taste.

>babbys first "noise" album
You should listen to Swans.

Is this pasta?

>this music will never outgrow its origin
>other artists were heavily influenced by its popularity a took a stab at this style of industrial hip hop, including Kanye West

??????

Listen to more music. It's not that out there.

if not it is now

this was my first reaction when i first listened to them like 3 years ago. i cant say youll definitely ease up to it but try coming back to their music every now and again if you feel like trying

Hva you ever listened to any noise, or straight up industrial? What have you been listening to the past month anyway?

it's chill guys, he's just a backpacker who has the illusion that music is supposed to sound like anything

It has nothing to do with conventions, it was a completely emotionless experience of the highest order. Erratic existential musings masked in barely visible sonic structure. Not one melody can i remember in the incessant noise. This garbage classifies as experimental because thats all it will ever be, an instance where music was attempted to be created. This type of music will never outgrow its origin. This is a joke just like your taste.

It has nothing to do with conventions, it was a completely emotionless experience of the highest order. Erratic existential musings masked in barely visible sonic structure. Not one melody can i remember in the incessant noise. This garbage classifies as experimental because thats all it will ever be, an instance where music was attempted to be created. This type of music will never outgrow its origin. This is a joke just like your taste.

get get get get got got got got

It's radioactive rat shit. You can technically call anything aurally constructed "music". This is record here is more of digital feat in terms that it's carved a technological footprint. The artifice through programming to meekly resemble human aspired melodies is a cheap thrill, nothing more. There was one track that was propelling itself into something possibly considerable as excellent but burned in the atmosphere of its hot arrival. Saddening, just like the rest of the record, it left me impatient and perturbed. I left empty handed.

Lmfao bump the fuck up bros

Degenerate garbage. The people who enjoy this filth should be gathered along with their families and shot in the head.

the money store more like i want my money back

your either an edgy 13 year old or autistic

are you describing fucking your onahole?

??? this is high level bait. Get Got is literally a pop song.

Is this board really just filled with pretentious niggers that have reached a "higher plane of musical existence"?

Like chill out, sounds are sounds and opinions are opinions. Music is an ever flowing artform, so let it be just that, let other people have their opinions.

>muh melodies
Fuck off, pleb. This place isn't for you.

>being this much of a pretentious faggot

you kind rigjt and wrong the same time
shut the ficlcup
too many losers on 4chin gizzuz

>niggers
Feeble minded parasite. Scum fuck without dignity. You know nothing about art you sleazy Marxist. There is standard for a reason. Tradition is a tangible foundation that brings things forward in their evolution, it does not prevent someone from bringing forth something new, everything needs a skeleton, structural integrity. There is no theoretical or psychological/sense based novelty that accompanies this record that is worthwhile. The new in these recordings is acidic, it deteriorates what is actually possibly good in each track. It's a shame, I fear their ideology poisoned their potential.

God damn how dissapointed your single mom must be paying all that money for college just for you to drop out and sit and home all day talking absolute shit on the internet to make your cock feel big. It pains me to think what a pretentious loser you are

How in the fuck am I pretentious? I scrutinized the music, I gave no attention to myself nor did I over exaggerate the craft of music making . Also, why do you insist on revealing that you are a pedophile?

So I take it you loved it then

List fav albums

when all else fails use spark words for namecalling and accuse them of being a basement dweller.
works every time

>feeble minded parasite

Why? So you can extrapolate irrelevant information to distort the argument at hand? Sneaky queef you are. Stand up and speak sense or walk the plank. Piss Off.

Yet it's fine to bring up my mother and her predicament eh? Sleazy salesmen with nothing to pitch. You're so mentally unfit oxygen has to beg for your lungs to let them in. No argument, no purpose. Fuck off.
>monkey
Take a hike bubbles

>Swans
>Noise

We have yet to realize how many lives this band has taken. Very much so is music's own guillotine.

You'll get it one day user, i was like you once. Angry and confused as to why anyone would like it, shitposting on Sup Forums to fuck with fans.

take the grips pill.

We really going to reply to this obvious bait?

says the tripfag obvious bait replire

stop using a fucking thesaurus everytime you post you cunt

so it goes

Not a tripfag, newfriend