Idk what the fuck this thing is inside of my right eye, anyone know wtf it is?

Idk what the fuck this thing is inside of my right eye, anyone know wtf it is?

Just some worm...
Fuck it though,
You have another eye

Show penis and spread asshole pls in panties and skirt

True

Checked
You're /chipped/ son
Nice iris btw

medfag here... I'm sorry to tell you.. but you have end-stage eyecancer. You have mere days to live... go spend them doing fun things

worm

Thanks b
Well shit gg guess i get to go early bous

anal cancer

Check yoir anus for worms

Trips and ill cut it out

loa loa worm

james bond your infiltration skills never cease to impress me

Worm, and hopefully it will make its way to your brain.

I SOOO wanted to respond with

> medfag back. Forget what I said before. After closer inspection, it appears to be a cornea hemorrhoid which we usually treat by gently rubbing a dollop of Preparation-H in there. Do it at night, tell people not to worry if you scream, it'll burn a little, but you should wake up right as rain.

But then I was worried that you'd be a dipshit who'd believe me, do it, burn out our eyeball, and sue me. :(

Looks like a mole. A thin spot of the eye. My sister had one. Had it surgically removed. It's basically cosmetic.

But that's 0007
So it's clearly incorrect

Dude, it's probably a burst blood vessel, but you need to see a doctor right away. The exam for it is really straight forward and there's nothing to worry about:

1. The nurse will come in, have you disrobe, put on one of those paper gowns, and hop up on the exam table;

2. Doctor comes in, looks at it, and gets out a pair of really dark glasses (like the kind blind people wear) that helps prevent eye strain during the exam, and has you put them on.

3. He'll tell you to hop down off the table and turn around. He'll check your testicles for lumps as it could be one symptom of testicular cancer.

4. Unfortunately, he'd also need to rule out prostate cancer, so he'll most likely do a prostate exam. Don't worry though, they don't use their fingers or metal poles or anything. Instead, they use this long thicker device that feels kinda like it's rubbery. They make sure to lubricate it so as not to cause too much discomfort and it'll automatically secrete additional gooey lube after he's manipulated it and worked it in and out of there for about 15 minutes.

5. At that point, he'll probably let you get up and help you put on your pants and other clothing. He'll tell you not to take the glasses off until after you're fully dressed. He'll also say that if you have any anal leakage, that's probably from the medical lubricant he used.

6. Once he's ruled out those two forms of cancer, he'll let you take the glasses off, and probably conclude it's just a burst blood vessel.

Good luck OP ...

op you're fine. eyes fill up with blood all the time,once I bled from my ear, randomly, we are survival machines

Maybe it's the canceraids. Dunno. Rip in peapods.

Holy shit user it's a worm you should see a doctor

Actual med fag here, to me it looks like elevated pressure. Please go see a local eye doctor and get a pressure test performed it's just a short blast of air that measures how much the eye depresses and thus it's internal preaaure.

If you are noticing floaters in your vision go see a doctor sooner rather than later.

Just blood vessals