One of my greatest wishes is to become a true psychopath. To be completely free of emotions and empathy towards others...

One of my greatest wishes is to become a true psychopath. To be completely free of emotions and empathy towards others, I would like to begin torturing small animals such as cats and dogs. The screams they make should give me satisfaction. I don't want to have any of my "human" feelings anymore. It hasn't done me anything good. I should learn some ways of how to lie and manipulate people into doing my own needs. I've never really shown my dark side to anyone else, for the fear of being institutionalised. But let's just say that I'm an evil person. I would like to fake guilt and make it seem realistic in order to fool people into trusting me, then quickly murder them and hide their bodies somewhere. I see women as sex objects to be abused by males. Okay maybe the word I'm looking for is a sociopath here, but they are both pretty similar to one another. Anons can further discuss about what should be done with me.

Another thing I would like to achieve is to lure my victims into me some way.

just kill yourself, edgelord

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's not quite what I was looking for.

You had a rough past I assume.
Would you perhaps talk about it?

First you gatta get some dubs.

Nice bait, faggass

Too bad psychopathy and sociopathy occur in primarily intelligent people.

Psychopaths and sociopaths don't "need" to want to be unempathetic. They just are. It's in their nature.

You think by losing your natural morality you will improve as a person. This will change once you're no longer immature.

You ain't gonna lure shit

You probably don't have the faintest clue about how to be manipulative

Thank god for that

humans weren't meant to be psychopaths. psychopaths in society have always failed, just look up caligula or breivik. veterans come back home with horrible PTSD and mental disorders after shooting people in the head and watching average joes be exploded into small bits of gush.
So quit being such an edgelord retard.

i hope you get ptsd

Let me guess. OP is in high school and is regularly bullied.

It's called ASPD not psychopath or sociopath which are the same thing. You also don't learn how to be, you just are or aren't it. Source am one.

Put down that edge there user.

......youll frighten the children.

You have to be born one, sorry, you are still gay tho

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Complete faggot detected right here.

This is why I don't go on Sup Forums

Free of emotions my ass. I bet you would be pretty pissed if somebody stole your wallet.

You could listen to a call return on your own feedback with a delayed response line and 30 years down the road you might find you wish come true when your brain snaps in half from your own incessant banter.

Mimimi

Yea nignog I'm spooked

You are a literal edgy faggot.

You are fucking creepy and I'm a psychopath. Goddamn. Put the edge away

Roal for the foal

you sound like an creppypasta fan in highschool, calm your tits edgelord.

>745555555