A few months ago I met the biggest retarded I've ever seen or talked with on Discord...

A few months ago I met the biggest retarded I've ever seen or talked with on Discord. This screenshot is only the tip of the iceberg of his stupidity.

If you want more screenshots, I will gladly provide some more :^)

Here is an invite to his discord server. His name is Derek Maguire and his nickname is .hack : /tEUEc8n

*biggest retard, just noticed typo

op is a fag

stupid people is allright user as long as you dont put them in charge of idk nukes or some shit
just chill
i personally think im not retarded but still pretty stupid
all i do in discord is look for servers and post nudes
no political talk or shit
just nudes
...could've been worse i think

Oh if he just was stupid it would be fine, but he's also a fucking dick and thinks he's the king of the world. And funny you mention nudes user, because he *was* in charge of them, he cannot keep something private, he has to talk about it to everyone

post screen caps

you can have this pic in exchange

not your personal army faggot

well if its not his own nudes i think that's sort of dickish user
I dont fuck with no one's nudes but mine :p

Not a question of army, this guy's stupidity is just so hilarious it legit makes my depression better when I see him

So basically you are on discord where people act like retards and you want to make fun of them on Sup Forums because they act like retards

No one cares man just fucking block him if you don't like him you're not obligated to deal with his autistic shenanigans

That's more or less it, is there a problem user?

Op you sound like a sissy faggot, we don't about a guy that is supposed to be a dick that we did not even know and u should't too

Block him? Nah dude, I laugh way too much to this shit to even imagine blocking him

It looks like you are both kids to me and just want more people to join your discord.
But still expecting some funny oc.

lol showing him this thread right now and talking him over it. and i've convinced him you're gay for him. enjoy

maybe he's not American and doesn't actually give a shit? smh

Not even in that server anymore lol

Haha nice job, thanks user

Show us something good or kys fag.
As everything you posted so far is boring.

stop being a faggot OP

lmao keep dumping OP, this shit is funny. poor kid

Well you're on discord where people act retarded and you come on Sup Forums where people also act retarded to complain about somebody being retarded to a group of retards...so no nothing wrong here

>Other people being comortable
Go back to your safe space faggot

Not my screenshot

oh yeah he's 17 by the way

>Ask stupid question, get retarded answer
Both, OP and Derek should be an hero.

He is one stage away from an incel. Good thing is once he goes full incel he'll kill himself in two years at most. One less retard

*become an hero
You fucking simpleton

Context : he was dm'ing me random shit I don't care about as usual, I told him I didn't care, he answered "why are you on discord if you don't care", which led to this

shit derek meme

not your personal army
saged

he has a point

This guy looks like he has a legit problem mentally, it's probably best to just distance yourself and not make fun of him

nigger faggot

I don't directly make fun of him, as you can see I'm just sending stuff he says

holy shit no wonder he is fucking honknigger

checkd

Oh also he has an obsession with snapchat streaks, but I'm pretty sure he keeps sending them because nobody answers him back...

you can pretty much speedrun getting nudes from this guy, catfishing him is the easiest fucking thing ever

dude this guy is so fucking lonely it's sad.

"do it please" never seen someone so lonely. Funny af tho