So Americans like these beers, right?

So Americans like these beers, right?

Yes

"beers" more like flavored alcohol water

Nah, that's all really shitty beer.

All beer is nastu disgusting flowerwater

Yes. They all represent America perfectly

beer is shitty in general

Yes they do. Saying "no" just because you don't like them doesn't change the fact that a ton of Americans just love these beers.

Why the fuck do Americans like light beer so much?

You've obviously never had good beer

I hate beer, apparently it's an acquired taste but it taste like shit

A good cold Corona can be really good sometimes, but only with lime. Without lime it's just as bad as any of the others.

I'd probably drink the Miller lite or Michelob if it was free, but none of the others.

They are popular, but only among college kids or old men who are set in their ways and resist change at any cost.

Micro brews are getting more and more popular, even among college kids and old men.

>Bud Light
>Corona Extra

Rest are trash.

All beer is nasty flower water

sure we do. it's good to be the king.

>Implying there's anything good

We always drank most of those as cheap easy swill for mass consumption on Hockey nights, flavor never really mattered

Anyone else love Michelob?

The only one of those I would ever buy is bud light cuz it tastes like fucking water and is great for drinking games and drinking a lot of it. All the rest are fucking gross especially corona and Heineken.

There are a lot of good beers out there

I've found some good delicious beers, and they're mainly IPA beers. Sierra Nevada is a good one you can find anywhere. Yeah it's still beer, there's still a bitterness you're going to have to accept, but after that then you can finally form an opinion of what version of this bitter tasting fart drink you like.;

I just
dont
fucking
get
it

A lot of those beers taste like Bud Light and Corona

Yeah but anyone who says they like Bud Light 99% of the time theyre just duped by the marketing and nostalgia and dont REALLLY think its good

Anyone who lives in the continental Americas is American.... and no.

All beers are nasty. They are flower diluted water. They all taste nasty and no matter what words yo use to flower them up, they taste like shit

$4.99 a 6-pack
Not too offensive of a taste

>drink 72 ounces
>total alcohol consumption 6.24ml of alcohol

Or you know, just take 3 shots

Here's a picture of a hop. I mean you wouldn't want to chew on this thing, and it wouldn't taste good. But I really do like the taste of beer. Not 100%, it's not like absolutely delicious savory goodness every sip I take, but I like it.

When I compare taste I just think of coffee and how coffee doesnt taste good to everyone

I don't like Budweiser because it's too watered down, and they made it a nasty kind of sweet, so it's a bitter sweet sticky.. and there's some corny taste to it. Yeah, sometimes corn is added. Americans love corn.

Bourbon... strong as fuck. Like leather. It burns. But I do like the taste of it and when I mix it I can bring out some more of the flavors

Three shots of goood liquor

I think of doing three shots right now and i feel like it wont get me as drunk as a 6pack of pisswater beer.. but maybe it'll get me close. You definitely dont need a lot of liquor to reach that level of drunkeness though thats for sure

kinda why im getting tired of beer, i just want my liquor concentrated

I've tried tons of so called "good beers" and they all taste like shitty stale pisswater

the closest thing to decent beer I've had is redds

>delicious savory goodness
Its bitter flower water, you're deluding your self in to thinking it taste good. You're coming from some childhood memory that if you drink beer you're considered "cool". No one actually likes it they just drink it to seem "cool" and "be like the others' even though the "others" are doing the same thing

3 shots of 40% vodka is more then 7x12ml 8% beers

Redds..

Hard cider is definitely for you. Tastes like apple cider, except more bitter

It's hard to just mask the bitterness of these drinks especially if a lot of them intend to bring more of it out rather than reduce it

A good IPA will make you feel a bit sickly because you dont like the taste of it but there's a lot of people who would say that it's much better than a Bud Light, which isn't as strong in taste

It really comes down to accepting the most common flavors you find in beer. You're gonna run into them everywhere

But you don't have to like beer really.. although I do think people should at least try to accept the taste of it and get a bit more accustomed to it. Because it's not everyday you're drinking something where you're not enjoying it 100% but you're doing it anyways
But if you're a guy that likes margaritas or some tropical Bahama Mama mixed drink with rum or something then go right the fuck ahead. they're delicious. I had a nice fruity fucking drink the other day.. didn't taste any alcohol but it was absolutely delicious and better than a bottle of beer.

corona with a lime wedge and some salt is decent
heineken is decent
the rest are absolute shit

yall mericans need to get yourself some good quality german beer .

Of those ten, I have only ever bought two of them:
Budweiser and Heineken;

..... and then: only in order to have them available for the benefit of guests ( at parties) who I knew to like the stuff.

On occasions when it was left unused, and I had run out of proper drinks, I have been known to finish the stuff off; but I would never buy them with the intention of drinking them myself.

I think you goofed up, I was actually saying that it's NOT delicious savory goodness. Sometimes I really like a beer to the point where it seems savory for me, and maybe hunger has to do with it, but most of the time beer is not like that....

I don't have any nostalgia for beer. I didn't take my first drink until I was 21, and didn't really get into it until I was 22. Never been into bars, and I never did it to be "cool" or because others are doing it.

Hopefully you don't really think all beer drinkers are just trying to fit in. I do legitimately like the taste of some beers. Taste is a pretty complicated thing.. If I drink with anyone it's with my close friends.

>the closest thing to decent beer I've had is redds
fucking gross, redds is in the shittiest tier of alcohol. It's the four lokos of cider.

Pretty much the only things our beer cartels put in small stores.

Those are terrible.
Hey! Look, its good beer.

what's your opinion on black coffee?

yes, just missing pabst

No one enjoys drinking beer.
If they think they do there are other external factors coming in to play

>Its bitter flower water
>you're deluding your self in to thinking it taste good.
>You're coming from some childhood memory that if you drink beer you're considered "cool".
>No one actually likes it they just drink it to seem "cool" and "be like the others' even though the "others" are doing the same thing

I'm a grown man, I don't drink alone at home because I want to be cool, to fit in, or because I was exposed to alcohol as a minor (because, check this out: I wasn't).

With all that red white and blue, it's a true patriots beer as well.

>i don't like this thing so IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE that someone else might like this thing
i see, the empathy is all the way gone, to make room for the 'tism i suppose?

I drink Bud light because it's cheap , after a few tasts literally like nothing, and you can drink more without getting full vs guinness wich I drink just for the taste.

The only good beers are the Belgian Trappist beers.

Chimay
Rochefort
Orval
Westmalle
Achel
Westvleteren

Other decent beers include : Chouffe, Duvel, La Trappe, Tripel Karmeliet, Zundert.

Rest is garbage.

You Sir have such a smiliar taste and opinion on alcohol as me.

I like to think there is no bad alcohol at all, just not the best occaison.

This i was gonna ask him that

ACCEPT THE BITTERNESS
EMBRACE IT

There's a lot of good bitter tastes and sour tastes and things that are too sweet and spicy...

I mean you don't normally make yourself drink or eat anything bitter so it's unusual but it's not fucking nasty.. you can like it.

some, but this is about all you'll find unless you go somewhere like a liquer store

Not a single thing any person or any environment could do to make me like the taste of some beers. I found that on my own by trying different beers..

Alcohol would be the greatest prank ever made if everyone was just pretending to like it. There'd be no reason for people to have a preference of drink

Would you consider the buzz as part of drinking beer? That's something I enjoy when I drink beer.

I've had comfy moments with beer or a small glass of hard liquor. Never needed to be plastered, never needed to guzzle a six pack to enjoy it.

5$ for 6 beers. Poor amerifags. You can buy the same amount of beer here in Germany for like 2,50€. If you buy very cheap beer you can even get 2 litres for like 1,20€. Expensive 6 packs costs 4€.

I got a bottle of Ancient Age whiskey and I was wondering if I could just keep drinking and drinking to the point where I don't taste it

or keep making Coke+Whiskey (or Sprite or whatever) drinks

I seriously don't think I've ever gotten to that point where I'm soo drunk or that I drank so much that I can't really taste the drink.. with beer I have I guess but with liquor Ive been trying

Am I just overthinking it

True bros think alike

It's many things to me, and one of them is that it's just a way to administer the drug alcohol. There's always some kind of drink out there, there's always an appropriate moment, you can also drink and meditate or be alone with yourself and be really comfy

Alcohol is versatile as fuck, just like weed

>I mean you don't normally make yourself drink or eat anything bitter so it's unusual but it's not fucking nasty.. you can like it.

This. It's time to grow up. You were a child, eating nothing but junk and sweet foods, and now you're an adult trying to understand why other adults are getting into this bitter tasting beverage. Maybe you had the same feelings when you took your first sip of coffee that wasn't overpowered with sugar and cream.

A child thinks "wow, that part of my tongue was affected, icky icky! it's bitter!" an adult thinks "ah, its bitter". An adult embraces all tastes. A child says "nah, nobody really likes it, because I don't".

Exactly. Flavours are like life. You get all sorts of different experiences. Happiness (sweet) Anger (salty) disgust (aicidic), sadness (bitter).

Your toinge is missing out on a whole part of a flabour spectrum.

Open yourself to explore everything.

Belive.

>2,50

Apparently that's $2.99 of our dollars

Americans allowed prohibition to happen though so maybe we'r eust a bunch of faggots

Are you stoned bro?
Cause I am

>I mean you don't normally make yourself drink or eat anything bitter
salt
tea
chocolate
most herbs
coffee

>crate of 20 bottles of Sternburg Export for around €6 - €7
my broke high school student self rejoices at the thought

If anything this is more of a reason for someone to kinda calm down about beer a bit.

A good comparison for the taste of beer, especially if you're buying one of those cheap ones in the picture:

imagine you're drinking wheat bread

Wow we both said practically the same thing

It really is about embracing more of your own taste buds, because that's the main problem that people are coming across with beer.. that they're rejecting it and they're not used to the feeling. Taste is a feeling.

>imagine you're drinking wheat bread

Isn't beer essentially fermented liquid bread?