What other albums are as consistent as Loveless? All the tracks are memorable and none of them are filler

What other albums are as consistent as Loveless? All the tracks are memorable and none of them are filler.

>touched

except for the 25 minute filler song

*Touches you*

even touched is awesome though. if that's filler, there needs to be more filler like touched.

Even if you don't like it, its like a minute long

Nice taste so far

>sloop john b
>I just wasn't made for these times
>that's not me
>let's go away for awhile

let's go away for awhile is nowhere near filler. quite possibly the best track on the album

Smile > OK Computer > Pet Sounds > Kid A

it's elevated elevator music

What? The entire thing is just demo tracks. Even Untitled 7 which is the most polished song in the album is ruined by an extra 5 mins of shitty lo-fi recordings.

>sloop john b
shit meme, it's great and deserves its place on the album
>I just wasn't made for these times
one of the best tracks on the album
>that's not me
also one of the best tracks, very underappreciated
>let's go away for awhile
one of the best instrumentals ever created

buddy, it's just kendrick dropping good bars for like half an hour. i've listened to it front-to-back more than any other record i own. i know that untitled 04 + the second half of untitled 07 could get cut but I can't think of another album i can sit through so easily. and to be honest i think the above tracks are fairly picturesque imperfections, not some ugly blotch.

>only a minute long
>has a cool sound
>is an interlude that fits nicely with To Here Knows When

Meh.

A lot like Soundtracks for the Blind, I look at this album like watching a movie. Sure experiencing it for the first time in it's full is great, but listening to tracks from it individually doesn't sound as good as listening to it in order from start to finish.

wtf how pleb can you get?

This:

Who the fuck listens to tracks individually. There's a reason why music is mainly released in album format.

I-I do it when I'm not home

People like to make playlists or revisit a song that was a highlight for them on the album retard

Also, singles are a thing

t. Rockist