Be me 25, 1 kid another on the way

>Be me 25, 1 kid another on the way
>Decide to make an appointment for vasectomy
>Tell my girl that its so we wont have to worry about BC
>In reality its so i cant get my side bitches Pregnant.
>Are there any old fags on here that have gotten it done?
>Are they going to allow me to go through with the procedure?

Bump

Bumping for interest

Ayyyy
I've gotten it done at 23. So you shouldn't have a problem.

Im afraid of letting anyone touch / cut my junk while im unconscious but im considering doing that by 25 so i dont live a life full of regrets

they can grow back. i have a post vasectomy sister-in-law and a friend has a post vasectomy daughter.

fwiw i'm getting one after i have a second kid (already have a 2 y.o.)

>Are they going to allow me to go through with the procedure?
you're an adult, and vasectomies are easily reversible out-patient procedures. why wouldn't they?

You're not unconscious when it happens. I was wide awake with a mild analgesic spray on my junk. Definitely put some hairs on my chest

That almost never happens. Especially if you cauterize the vas defrens

really?
how many kids do you have if you dont mind me asking?

and you're conscious throughout the whole operation unless you want to go under, and its reversible but reversal % rates depend on how long it was you got it done.

Doc said I could probably go back to work same day. Laid up for 3. Keep lots of frozen peas in the freezer. Stitches are the self rot out kind. Gross as fuck before they fall off..

I have 0 kids and that's why I got it done. Girl I am with currently doesn't want any kids either so, it's adoption if anything.

ill make sure they get my vas defrens completely cauterized .

Only reason why is asked because i know of a few people that were turned away from the procedure due to age or ammount of children.

Thats good to know i tought i had to go tl sleep for that procedure.
From 1-10 how much did it hurt ?

I've heard of people being turned down for age. Planned parenthood didn't say shit. Just a consult.

nice, how fast did you heal?

and did you take anytime off of work?

I had a friend get one done in college so you shouldn't have a problem.

I'd have to say it was more uncomfortable and foreign than anything. The tugging and burning and and all. The pain was a couple of pin pricks here and there. Really not bad at all.

Ok sweet.

ive got a 50 copay and im getting it done

saving my self 250,000.000

Took about 3 days to kind of be mobile again and that was pretty good, still random soreness that dies down over time. Would definitely take AT LEAST 2 days off of work. It's pretty awful having to walk around.

You're saving yourself more than money, comrade.

>side Bitches.

Just cut off your dick you unless faggot. Not even going full SJW here. You're just the reason why kids grow up in fucked up homes because their fucked up parents who have no fucking self control or respect for anyone but their selves.

Were all have conquistador gene my fellow friend so soon enough you'll be in the same predicament

what else am i saving myself other than piece of mind?

Time and energy. And since you're cheating, possibly your whole world coming down and not having more of a handful at home if wifey gets another in her.

fuck, thats my issue im always mobile for work and work weekends but the place I made appointment for only does the operation on Friday. Most people i talked to said the mowed their lawn the same day after the operation.

Nah because I was fucking raised right. And know how to operate a fucking condom like any competent human being should if I don't wanna pucker out some kids.

But clearly you're below average intelligence who emotionally peaked in middleschool.

Yeah go get your junk snipped. Hopefully it gets infected and fucking slowly dies and falls off infront of your eyes.

the thing is they both know about each other and they're fine with it as long as the side bitch doesn't acquire my offspring.

Definitely possible dude! You'll just be rather uncomfortable. Keeping that gauze in there with a jockstrap keeping everything nice and tight and icing when you can you'll be good. It's more of a preference thing from what I can gather. I'm a bit cautious when it comes to healing and bodily harm so I took it easy.

Jesus.

Ah, right on man.

i guess ill be going to Dicks Sporting goods lol

Actually if you are younger, they have to ask a long series of questions. They ask about your wife, kids, and all sorts of shit. Because they don't want to be blamed when a college bro changes his mind later in life, but made a fucked up decision when they were younger.

Source: My dad and step dad (not married btw, mom remarried) both had it done and told me about it.

Definitely. Planned parenthood didn't even let me have the procedure unless I came in with a jock strap. Had someone take you and drive you home if you can. Hopefully someone easy on the breaks because, fuck.

Ok, thanks for the heads up user

ok, thanks i live within a mile from the clinic so its a win win

Of course. Take it easy and enjoy your partners increased sex drive with them being off of BC

I suggest waiting for your child to be born first. It'd be a mighty shame if you got vasectomy before a complication in the pregnancy took the life of your offspring.

Eh, Im sadistic and the 2nd offspring was a mistake so idc.

It causes low T including heightened voice and for guys that already had kinda low T, bitchtits growth. Everything saying otherwise is propaganda to get men to do it, this is being orchestrated by basically a bunch of scientists who think it's a good idea and their footsoldiers have titles like "family planning counselor".

There's nothing quite like a woman in her 60's with a thick german accent mouthing off to her girlfriends about her family planning directorship. About how she pushes vasectomies onto men and that their insecurities concerning vasectomy are stupid because "how could being more feminine be a bad thing?". On top of this at one point she talked about needing to "control the human population" which while probably true is really fucking creepy coming from a rabidly leftist feminist who has men sterilized on a daily basis with a goddamn literal nazi accent to round it all out. You should have heard her, about how all your concerns are stupid because basically you're a misogynist who doesn't need that deep voice or hard chest in the first place.

tl;dr vasectomies are being used for white genocide, lefties are trying their hands at literal eugenics

no