General comments about life thread

General comments about life thread.........

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYMHQWE2Xzw&list=PLDfKAXSi6kUZ_w0L1un3KkyfLA1oid4Ki&index=13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If everyone is special, no one is.

Do you ever wake up and like you're like what the hell is wrong with life i mean what the fuck

Yes. But what aspect of life do you focus on that is wrong?

user it isn't too late to fix

How I feel. Too apathetic to want to live, too apathetic to want to kill myself

live for better days .......I promise they are ahead

Ya see, I probably won't make it to the better days. Every few days I'm right on the edge of pulling the trigger, then when I go to bed I think of a reason why not to. Eventually one day I'll convince myself to do it.

I've seen better days so unafraid in my youth

Does anyone else remember little fragments of memory when you were young that makes you so nostalgic?

I promise they are ahead

Humans weren't designed to work Monday through Friday, 8 hour shifts, and commute.

I have a great life. Hot asian GF who loves me, good job that pays well, money in the bank, family, I'm fit, white, and male. Nice car, nice electronics, etc. Zero debt. Got some side businesses.

But I often yearn for the freedom to set my own schedule and do whatever I want. I have amazing work ethic and never miss work, never late, and get promotions, etc. People would never know I feel this way, but if I could give it up I would. The idea of being tied down to mon-fri 8 hour shifts leaves me feeling internally exhausted.

Sometimes I wonder, what is the point in having money and a job if my life is waking up, working, eating, sleeping, working again.

I dont know what to do anymore, im weak and alone and no matter how hard i try i give up on everything after a week.
Tried working out, gave up.
Tried dating, gave up.
Tried to get out of dead end job, gave up.
im thinking about trying therapy but im afraid the psychiatrist would just zone out from my failure to live a normal god damn life.
I dont want to be this, but i cant change

youtube.com/watch?v=bYMHQWE2Xzw&list=PLDfKAXSi6kUZ_w0L1un3KkyfLA1oid4Ki&index=13

Why not add some music to this thread .................set the vibe

Yeah. Being young was great, the biggest thing you had to worry about was habing your mom find out you accidentally said shit

Humans were hunters not more than 4000 years ago. Being desk monkeys don't agree with that I guess.

I'm thinking about picking up smoking, any additional advice?

You don't need to be fit, just don't get deathly overweight or underweight
You don't need a partner, they are just more pain when you lose them
Do you work at McDonalds or something? Be glad you can pay the bills.
You don't need a therapist, they are a waste of money. Sup Forums is a great place to come and talk about life, no joke.

dont life is shit enough ...............smoke weed is cheaper bc you can get buzzed on less

also only a faggot would want to smell like that

discord is a better place to talk to people who are not on the verge of suicide

Depends on how old you are. I would say go for it if you're 25-40. Older or younger than that is not good for you. Don't smoke too much. I'd reccomend limiting yourself to 1 pack a week

I work in law enforcement actually, so I'm out and about everyday.

It's actually a really nice job if you can deal with the assholes / blood + guts and general emotional toil.

But I still hate being tied down. It's hard to give up because it's the only work that's ever felt tolerable to me (the idea of a cubicle makes me want to shoot myself) but it's also still pretty restrictive.

People talk about work/life balance, but I've never had a job that felt like I had any "life" balance at all. It always seems like you work, you get off, eat, sleep, and repeat.

its about passing it on to the next generation, the same way your grandparents generation worked in factories and on farms to make sure your parents had food and could make something out of themselves. You will be able to make sure your kids have a nice home and a good education, get a good job and so the circle goes

You can find discord groups on Sup Forums. And Sup Forums is completely anonymous. They are both great platforms for this sort of thing

kinda true

Any good discords?

I can get on board with that, but what if you think about it even deeper?

What is the point of passing it onto my children, and their children, etc... if their life will be the same thing - working, eating, sleeping, etc?

I'm not depressed, I just wonder about these things sometimes. I enjoy life and all of it's moments, but perhaps I am selfish and wish for more time to dedicate to myself.

its not like that - life´s the one thing i dont give up on, but thanks

I feel so guilty when im not trying to improve myself, and even more so when i fail at it. It seem normies have fun, work out, get together - it shouldnt be that hard one would assume.
Its not as bad as McD but in a few years my skills will be outdated and i wont have a shot at getting any more work after that unles i study so i should really get out while i can

The way I see things, it could matter, or it could not. But why should you care? Have fun with what you have got in life. Strive to make you and people you care about happy in your time here.

currently doing nofap (18th day), thinking if I should never fap again or how I could possibly reason why I shouldn't stop?
idk i am confusing myself

More quotes like this Sup Forumsro's??

I'm surrounded by normies and it makes me depressed because there is nobody that I can talk to who completely understands the feels, I can't even explain the feels

I don't see anything wrong with it. So what? You touch your dick? Is it hurting anyone? No. Is it hurting you? Maybe. If you have a moral thing or religious restrictions that make you feel guilty about it, I'd say stop. If not, fap away!

That normie lifestyle is a lie. Hardly anyone does that. I'd say look into other jobs before you quit your current one, and make your move before they fire you unexpectedly.

This is usually how I feel. Life is so short that it's better to just have fun and make people happy. Make a positive impact, even if it's small.

But sometimes I wonder how happy I really am working so much. I know it's cliche, but if I won the lottery or became rich I would feel a lot happier.

I would basically just spend my days having fun with my hobbies (I have like a million of them) and getting better at my crafts. Then creating organizations to help other people less fortunate.

I wake up often thinking it is 2010. Idk why that year is so specific to me other than it was an okay time in my life, but not really my happiest. Maybe happiest as an adult.

But even when I am awake I will see a music album or a movie from say, 2007 and I will think "this is only 3 years old" but really it is 10 years old.

We're here for you. You have the internet. It's filled with people like you.

yeah... i know it is, but i want it.
Thanks, i will. Hope things are better on your end

Discounting 1 month at mcdonalds, 2 months at a grocery store I've been jobless for 7 years

| JUST WANT TO WORK, but "RECESSION" means every job posted has like 500 applicants

should I just lie on my resume?

discord DOT me /shitpost (open in browser

text channels are cancer but join a voice channel that isnt crowded and start talking
Also DONT TRUST EGIRLS THEY WILL FUCK YOU OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN

Well. . .play the lottery if you've got the money and you really want that to happen.

well, try to explain yourself so maybe we can understand/help you

Everyone feels that way. No matter how close you think you are to another person, there is an infinite distance that separates you.

No problem. And thank you too.

how to stop overthinking?
Like i always overworry too much, think about everything too much and imagining myself in the worst possible scenarios.

drinking only helps for a little bit.

Maybe. Make it believable. Don't make yourself look too good. Just good enough to get above minimum wage.

Yes you should just dont go over board ..............Everyone does .............also make sure to mention in some way that you like to play golf for some god damn reason it seems to help

I think that everybody talks shit:
whether it is about what they did or how much pot they smoked, they always make shit up
I do this myself so no judging, just a observation
anyone feels this way?

I'm in the hospital after a suicide attempt. When I get discharged I have to go immediately to jail, without collecting 200 dollars

or do something by yourself - be your own boss.
grab a bunch of m8´s: learn how to code and build an app, learn how to work wood and build a house

Realize that the majority of it is in your head. And the more you think about it, the more you start to conspire against yourself. Don't go down that path user. Don't.

drinking makes it worse

I know a couple of people, both male and female, that fit this description exactly. They are miserable but don't know what to do to fix it.

OP here in one post explain why

Stop trying to see more than there is. Enjoy what's there, while it's there. Look at it this way. If you overthink, you'll overlook what is right in front of you. Try to focus on what is in front of you. Don't think it's anything more than what you can see.

You just realized you have spend 1/3 of your life doing nothing.

Yep. It's the attention circus. Everyone wants attention

thanks, and yeah I know, but let's be honest. having an irl friend to talk to (preferably a gf) would be much better.
well I'm sure I'm not a special snowflake so alot of people will relate. everywhere around me I see people that are nothing like me, I'm just pretending to be like them but it's just eating me up inside.
at the same time because of this I go out less and less, extremely introvert etc. cannot commit to an emotional relationship, everytime I talk to a girl it's just for sexual reasons.

funny you say that, cuz thats exactly what i'm doing. 3 months in to learning java right now. So directionless. Daily I pull my hair out trying to solve problems. I keep telling myself if I keep it up regularly for 1-2 years I'll land some job somewhere but I dunno.

I feel like I'm putting minimum effort into it. coding for 2 hours a day is a struggle, I often only do 1 hour 30 mins or even less.

you have the right idea just forget the app .......................ive made a few they all did pretty shit and didn't make much money ..........and IMO they were good apps

we all try to look like we want others to see us

spent* excuse my drunkenness

do you want to be the boyfriend of the girl in this pic?

If you are referring to sleeping, that is my favorite part about being alive. The only reason sleeping is better than suicide is because you get that 1 second moment when you wake up to realize you were sleeping. But when you are dead you don't wake up, so you can't realize how good the sleep felt.

Except for a lucky few of you, it's not going to get better. No matter how hard you work, how much work you do on yourself, no matter what. Your station in life won't change. You won't get the girl. You won't make all that much money. Your dreams will die, and you'll be fully aware of that. Your dick won't get any bigger. Your kids will resent you. Your wife will too, maybe to the point of either being asexual or cheating on you. You will be just good enough at things that everyone will 'depend' (read: use) you, and you will be trapped by that. You'll feel trapped by life and you will always lack the strength and willpower to change it long term.

It's not going to get better. So you self medicate, you numb yourself to deal with it, and hope that death come silently in the night for you.

Thanks, really needed that.

why are you asking

I can see it in my father, and I can see it in myself. The cycle continued, but I will stop the cycle now. My family can rest.

Peace, my dude.

No kids? Yeah, me too. Just stepkids. Line stops with me.

as long as you are learning i dont see the problem with 2h a day, but if you are trying to make something more real i would say to treat it more like a job, put the computer in another room, treat it as an office that you rent from yourself

yeah, im guessing its getting a bit crouded in that space as well, maybe look into traditional sofware?

Who else here had a good past and now nostalgic about it? I wasn't a loser in the past, circumstances are pretty fucked up and everything sucks now.

Not going to try to continue the line?

True. Some people are just meant to live shitty lives.

ay yo, fuck you man. fuck you

fuck that im gonna work my ass off and get my self out of here ...........I already got $3k saved and I can get more if I keep low budget

if your answer is yes, this is how you begin to solve your problems you outlined in your op

As an adult never turn down a free meal.

On probation, slipped up and got high the other day. On the way back from copping I was pulled over and arrested on new charges. Not wanting to deal with this, when released from jail that night I picked up more drugs and oded. Was found almost dead by gf 20 hours later and have been in the hospital for over a week. Sorry no greentext, hard to type, only have 1 working hand right now

Not really nostalgic, just miss it.

young elon musk ?

Projecting much? Just because you're a failure doesn't mean others must be. Sure we're all in dark spots here, but there's always a way out. We might not like the effort needed to get out, but its there nonetheless.

Calm your tits

I have tried to tell myself that i can do it, im not that bad looking right? if guys half as good looking as me can get gils why cant i? so i sign up on all these sites and apps and... nothing. so i quit and feel shit, repeat

Do you have any friends?

idk how old you are but 3K is nothing in the real world

I am. My favorite moments where when I was around 15/16 years old. I had my driver's license, but I had this really cool bike I rode everywhere. Sometimes with my friends, but often alone. Just around my city, listening to my music. I felt safe and care free. Had good friends, was in marching band, did great in my classes at school, played tons of PC/Xbox online, played WoW with friends on the weekend at their houses. I thought it would all last forever.
pic related

Nope.
I know how lucky I am to be an amerifat. It's not a bad life, and I should complain. But it still sucks. Life will never be as great as it is in your mind.

Nah man, I was looking at my middle and high school yearbooks the other day, and life sucked just as bad then.

Sorry, man. Usually I'd be in here trying to get anons to work on themselves. But I'm tired. Have been for a while. Thank gawd for /b somedays though. You are my brethren. You understand. You know the land of ceaseless hopelessness.

Best of luck to you, /bro. I hope you do. I mean that truly.

See my comment higher up in this post. I'm not projecting, just saying how I feel right now and how a lot of other anons feel. Normally I'd be trying to support anons, really and truly I would.

Today is not that day. Today doesn't seem worth it.

Lifes a bitch, and then you die

Elliot Rodger

GOD DAMN
YOu motherfuckers think your life is "so hard" look at this fuckers life ..........he isnt even complaining .........

Life sucks, then you die*

Life sucks, and then you die*

turned 40 this month.
shitty job
wife that hates me. sex once a month if lucky
3 little kids that never stop whining & crying

I knew this would happen. I never wanted to get old.....