So... I had a "date" today (hanged out with a girl I met at a party) and she paid the bill...

So... I had a "date" today (hanged out with a girl I met at a party) and she paid the bill, saying: "Then I make sure we see again. Next one you pay". She wants the D, right?

Pic unrelated.

Duh...

U did good user do a late night date next time so u end up in her place or yours

Bump.

Lmao, you can't really be good stupid?
The only time women pay is when they don't want to feel like they owe the man something, that way it's easier to decline a second date.

Shes gunna make you go to a 5 star restaurant that has lobster and crab and shit, the bill will be $500, its a trap dont do it

not OP but nah not always. I dated a bitch for like 4 months and she would not let me pay for anything - it was like if i wasn't quickdraw mcgraw then she got the check. she even bitched about not letting me pay. she said it was a korean thing - the eldest member of the hangout covered the check

Yes OP. If D means dollar

Original Dragon Ball is best Dragon Ball

OP here. She has plenty of money, I don't think she wants mine. Also, we had a great time, I don't think she doesn't want a second date.

no, she wants to see why you like her. dont sit around and wait for her to buy you shit

who dis with son goku?

holy fuck sounds like my kinda girl

Korean?
>10/10 would bang

tfw no older korean waifu to buy me yummy food