Few things in life more satisfying than watching a violent inbred neo nazi fuck get his teeth removed

Few things in life more satisfying than watching a violent inbred neo nazi fuck get his teeth removed.

inb4 muh free speek

scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/21856015_1564384306945252_7745713213253091328_n.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aT8cBOaQPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a faggot

op is a faggot

Btw Trump is your President and white people aren't just going to go extinct quietly.

> is your president

It thinks everyone is murrican.

I agree.

Violoncello is Not the solution

Wish there was a video

Oh you're a Euro. Yeah, that explains your hatred of your own race. Cucked fuckers.

>Few things in life more satisfying than watching a violent inbred neo nazi fuck get his teeth removed.

Would you say the same thing if it was an Islamist getting their teeth knocked out?
I'm curious.

>i am so much anti nazi that i act like a nazi
why have you not killed yourself yet?

There is
youtube.com/watch?v=5aT8cBOaQPw

Are whites the only race that hate themselves? Like, actively hate groups that are pro their own race?

I never see blacks and hispanics and asians hating on their own.

>Scared to talk bad about the blacks
>giving mexicans amnesty
>kids married off to jews
muh white nationalist savior trump

You're not looking hard enough. Plenty of black people hate niggers, and plenty of Asians hate every other Asian.

Never said any of that cuck. Why do you hate white people so much anyways?

Because whites aren't 77 % of the current population already or anything

You won't see a black person attack a black panther idiot or a blm tard for saying racist things about whites.

cause god hates you

there is one brodie

I came to for the comments

No it's fine.

I came to your hat

You're joking right?
Every election in practically any african country turns into a mini genocide. Have you watched any recent news on myanmar?
Get your head out of your ass and your news from other sources than just facebook you unbelievable millennial dolt.

I love how these threads blow up with baited cis male basement dwellers during business hours.

It's almost as if they have no job. Oh wait

>Wish there was a video
Why? I bet you it's not really that satisfying to watch. I bet they both flail around like retards before one of them prevails. If you've seen one fight video on the internet you've seen all of them.

o0o0o0o0ohhhh nooooooo it caaan't be!!! Im scared of all teh niggers n spicks someone hold me boohoo

Why let Nazis speak? They fought the good fight, and they lost like little bitches.

Also, dude, when Hitler described the master race he didn't have you in mind. Smelly neck beards who watch anime, fetishize Asian women, who don't work out, or contribute to society in any meaningful way. . . .

Seriously, you're such an affront to the white race he would probably send you to the gas chamber first. Before the niggers and jews even.

really embellishing this time around huh op?

That's all true; but you're here also.

They're already too busy killing themselves over drugs and fucking shoes. The last thing they're worried about is racial purity.

If they were walking around town with an ISIS badge wrapped around their arm and threatening people... Yup. It would be the second most satisfying thing.

Stop thinking that you can't hate both you inbred cuck.

why not make one?

found the racist

a punched nazi. the realization of my ideology.

In AMERICA WE have FREE SPEECH!!!!! READ the consitution you fucking foreign FUCK!!!!!!!!

sure kid.

So, NAZI's don't have a right to the free market exchange and debate of ideas?

He may be a retard, but he won. The guy who punched the NAZI was so intolerant and so hateful himself, and was INCAPABLE of using logic and reason to defeat the NAZI, instead, the guy had to violently attack the NAZI.

It may be "satisfying" for you to watch an uncivilized creep physically assaulting the person you don't like now, but what happens when this ticking time bomb supports the other side?

fake

"consitution"

You don't actually believe that do you?
True free speech is a myth, if this is new to you I weep for you.

sure kid

oh look, butthurt nazis

That ideology would have lost us the war. Punch every Nazi. Everywhere.

wow stupid as fuck

sure kid

"Calls someone a kid"

"Has to use a period to be taken seriously"

Insecure bitch nigga

Our great grandfathers were given medals for slaughtering fascists you stupid fuck.

edgy

r/oddlysatisfying guy here

well I found one.
hows it going little man?
mommy buy you tendies?

notices punctuation.

faggot.

Mine weren't. I'm only second generation. Don't include me in your long lineage of slave owning ancestors.

that based black guy is a beast. just imagine him fucking your girlfriend.

>forgets greentext

Go home newkid.

Yeah buddy, you have freedom of speech but it doesn't really mean anything if, upon saying something I don't like, I can just walk over to you and punch you in the head until you do what I want.

This is what Nazis understood that you don't, and this is why you're a shit white person. You dont just GET freedom, you have to fight for it.

Go workout or buy a gun and learn to use it, otherwise learn to enjoy getting hit in the head by niggers repeatedly, Asians making fun of you, black men fucking your wives, jews taking your money.

If you act like a bitch expect to be treated like one.

we also put japs in camps

Men fight EVERY SINGLE NIGHT in bars all over the world but this is the literal WORST for some white fucks. Imagine being white and not having that " I own the world" feeling they all have. HAHAHA Pathetic ass eskimo niggers.

really? I've seen all races hate on their own...I don't think you're actively looking..

>if, upon saying something I don't like, I can just walk over to you and punch you in the head until you do what I want.

That literally isn't how this works in the USA. You'd be arrested and thrown in jail.

>Goldstein
Fucking everytime

Mfw im a "nazi" and no one has fucked with me yet

I keep forgetting that Sup Forums is full of edy, angsty teenagers that just want to bait people and troll and never have a serious discussion about anything.

mfw jews control media

i got a photo for that lemme find it

lol, I wonder if he is going to wear that armband to the dentist.

>everyone who disagrees with my nazi ideology is a nazi

lurk moar new faggot, this 1 thread doesn't account for all of Sup Forums

it's a wonderful sandbox of unemployed overweight weeb cis white males who fantasize about asian women and cartoon wives.

there is no better place on the internet to fuck with the such a pathetic degenerate group of self-hating losers.

being this ignorant

only newfags greentext

sure kid

not hard to find the tard.

Watch out Sup Forumsros the tumblr invasion is nigh, HOLD THE GATES LADS

taking the bait.
you take dick this easy?

sure kid

Wtf, I don't like neo Nazi and think they are tards but that nigger is the violent one, jesus Christ the guy was harmless and debating.

Good job nigger, off he goes to collect his welfare as that guy now develops a rage which will probably lead him to lynching blacks.

its fake. both groups would never be caught alone.
cowards attack in numbers.
I'm starting to doubt if the stabbing was real.

a retards reply

sir, you mistake me. that was a fine comment.

Have you got one that's adjusted for average life expectancy? Black people tend to die younger from genetic conditions such as gang membership.

We're the only race smart enough to know racism is stupid, fucktard