Prove to me that Trumps not racist without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme

Prove to me that Trumps not racist without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme

Haha I win again

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/03/15/lets_dispense_with_political_correctness_and_talk_straight_donald_trump_is_a_racist/
web.archive.org/web/20160415002646/http://www.salon.com/2016/03/15/lets_dispense_with_political_correctness_and_talk_straight_donald_trump_is_a_racist/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/joshuaepstein/trump
youtube.com/watch?v=C_knRyu2ol8
youtube.com/watch?v=FIPWYQ7ft8I
youtube.com/watch?v=LIdHNiYH0-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's never said anything racist.
Is that enough proof?

>prove to me why I'm wrong when I can't prove that I'm right

Do you honestly believe Sup Forums would support a racist?

That's not how the burden of proof works you fuckwit

No, it's not actually

At least you tried my Irish bigotted friend

>Goldbergowitzstein

Fucking pol is right again!

Yes it is. You're just mad that now you can't say "hurr durr burden of proof" when one of us liberals prove Trump is racist by asking how is he not racist

>goldbergowitz-stein
Is thAt a real name or is op trolling?

>try to rebut me but you can't use that valid rebuttal

Prove to me that Trumps is racist without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme

Haha I win again

Alright, nice slide thread.
Building a wall and fuckibg over illegals is not racist, to say it is is racist in and of itself, because you're implying all illegals are of a certain race.
Halting immigration is not racist. Not only are Muslims not a race, the immigrants from muslim countries are not exclusively Islamic. Out immigration system is broken. Think for a moment; I'd you're riding a bike, and the chain breaks, do you keep riding the bike and try to fix it while speeding off? No. You stop the fucking bike, discover what's wrong, and correct it.
Now fuck off dumb b8poster.
Saged.

How could he be racist if he loves all races? Except mexicans, they can get right the fuck out if they aren't there legally.

Prove to me that Trump is racist without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme.

Haha I win again.

you're using an article that directly endorses white genocide and hatred againts white people and calling others racist?

... but he is, and that's why I'm voting for him.

And OP was never seen again.

Lmao, fucking faggot stopped posting, did he get btfo already?

RACISM = PREJUDICE + POWER

Since Donald Trump is not yet President then he does not have the power and in hence not racist.

So we can all agree that a lot of the recent move to the right is being caused by the extreme left overplaying their hand way too early, right?

>Play identity politics for years.
>White people, black people, etc.
>People actually start to fragment into these groups.
>Continually tell white people that they're evil, racist, etc.
>Now that race-based groups have formed, white people can freely communicate with each other that they feel like they're being attacked.
>Movement to the right starts.
>Extreme left starts printing articles like the OP, basically saying that they wish all white people would die.
>White people are still the majority in every Western nation.
>They now have a stronger common identity and feel like they're under attack from the left, which is now being represented almost exclusively by the extreme left.
>Movement to the right intensifies.

I think they feel like they've already won and can get away with anything, but they're actually revealing their true intentions WAY too early.

Holy shit that name. Is this satire?

salon.com/2016/03/15/lets_dispense_with_political_correctness_and_talk_straight_donald_trump_is_a_racist/

Inform your simple minds

Now argue my point you fucking dolt.
>Inb4 a Huff post link that doesn't disprove anything

>Goldberowitz-Stein
this isn't real

You are the meme here. A claim without arguments or proof is completely subjective, it is as simple as that.

It is as if I claimed Bernie is a c.uck, which he might be, but if I do not bring any arguments or proof of him being one, then I am merely shitposting (most of Sup Forums).

>40 years of trump being in the public eye
>Never called racist
>until he starts running for president against hillary
>then and only then do the hillary-biased media call him racist

>anyone who points out facts is racist

All this article says is that the democratic candidates explain why Donald Trump is not a liberal and would not win running on that ticket. When I was your age, I just didn't vote for the candidate I agreed least with.

That's because the media is trying so hard to slander him and failing. calling him "racist" doesn't mean anything anymore.

Daily reminder to always InternetArchive.com Salon articles to prevent them from getting ad revenue and views.

web.archive.org/web/20160415002646/http://www.salon.com/2016/03/15/lets_dispense_with_political_correctness_and_talk_straight_donald_trump_is_a_racist/

Agreed

Trump is a racist and a fascist prove me wrong

you can't

>InternetArchive.com
Archive.org

my bad...

>Prove a negative
>I have no proof to support the positive claim
>You just need to prove me wrong
Eat a bag of dicks.

I know, I just wanted to prove he wasn't racist.

My proof is that nobody considered him racist before they were told to.

I wonder if he's actually going to win. I want to see the reaction.

Is this a real article?

they're basically outright stating that white genocide is a good thing.

There's no way that's real, especially not with such a jewish name for the editor.

Tbf there was the controversy of Fred Trump supposedly not allowing jews and niggers in his apartments, but Donald settled that in the 80s by signing a declaration that he wouldn't discriminatee.

Every other group can be proud of being who they are except whites

You're making the allegation.

You carry the burden of proof.

Now go watch Jamal fuck your wife.

If she manages to stave off the investigation and bill's rape allegations long enough to beat Bernie, but not long enough to get to the end of the year, then Trump is guaranteed.

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/joshuaepstein/trump

FUCK YOU TRUMPFAGS!

>mexicans are rapists and criminals
>we should ban all muslims from america

of course, Sup Forums does mental gymnastics to justify why he made both sweeping generalizations, so i dont expect any of the children here to be swayed.

So Trump proved he was anti-racist?

Salon is that kind of magazine.

when did he say either of those, fag?

That's an oversimplification of what he actually said, which was that most of the hispanic rapists/drug traffickers/etc. are the ones coming illegally, but not all illegals are committing those crimes and not all illegals are mexican.

>some people are bad
>Islam is a race

Fuck off cuck

Find some quote for those. I recall him saying that illegal immigrants are criminals and tend towards crime beyond the initial immigration act. Also that was a temporary ban until better immigration screening could be implemented in the Muslim case. Which makes sense considering that Muslims are the worst for terrorist activities, and aren't a race but a theological ideology.

If Trumps a racist, how do you explain this?

Or this?

It's only subjective if the claim is being excused by a racist. Other than that the argument is suspectable to discussion because I win and you're just mad you're a racist who supports a racist and can't use that as a rebuttal.

But I can because I'm not a racist. Haha

You do reasize that when proving that a person has never said something, the burden of proof is on the person who insists that he has, right? Do you expect me to go over every single statement he's ever said, and explain why its not racist? If you believe that he is racist, it must be because of something thatbhe's said or done. If you cannot do such a thing, then it is apparent that you have bought into a narrative rather than come to this conclusion through logical reasoning. That or you're a troll, which i find likely.

Tl;dr burden of proof is on you, you've probably bought into a narrative, or you're a troll

I hate this baseless hatred of white people.

Why can't we have a home? Everywhere else is homogeneous except white countries.

And this.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_knRyu2ol8

youtube.com/watch?v=FIPWYQ7ft8I

youtube.com/watch?v=LIdHNiYH0-4

How is hillary clinton not racist?

Im not sure. I dont think so.

I wish Trump was as racist as you faggots think he is. When retards on the left are openly calling for the end of whites, I want someone to fight back.

> without using arithmetic explain to me why one plus one equals two
> can't do it? Looks like I win again.

Anyways congrats on the bait thread

>Trump's a racist,and to prove he's a racist I'll post something racist that promote white genocide!
Gas yourself.

>specifically say "without using the burden of proof rebuttal meme"
>uses the burden of proof rebuttal meme

>Implying that "Mexican" and "Muslim" are races, therefore not wanting them to flood your country uncontrolled is "racist"
>Implying that Trump ever said that mexicans are more likely to be rapists and not that mexico, like every other country (lèl) has criminals, and uncontrolled immigration enables tose criminals to freely come in unchecked, along with the many non-criminals.

Stopped reading there. I can handle only that much liberal logic.

What board are you from, if any at all?

> one of us liberals

Youre not fooling anyone faggot but have another (You) for the effort

>Morty Goldbergowitz-Stein
>Goldbergowitz

You still haven't argued
And you probably wont, because it btfo's you without le "Burden of Proof"

/soc/ and /lgbt/

And Sup Forums if I see a thread of a racist claiming trump isn't a racist

Trump actually hasn't said anything racist.

Calling Mexicans rapists isn't racist, nor is shitting on a religion racist.

Gee, it's almost as if racist has become a catch-all for anything I disagree with!

>illegal immigrants are criminals
the only sweeping generalization was the rapist comment, which i think he could have done without. even then, that points more towards being xenophobic until you consider that, once again, those coming over the border are illegal and contributing to this crime culture whether they want to or not.

We get estonia and iceland, apparently. A tiny patch of land and an island

damn son this is the first argument I have ever seen in my life

>Fucking Morty Goldbergowitz-Stein
Is this some kind of joke?

Your bait won't work

Want me tell you why burden of proof is a literal real life meme?

Because in situations a person can still be racist even without actual evidence. How you ask? Because if a racist person says something racist THEN THERES YOUR PROOF. But with Trump it's not what he says that is racist but his tone of HOW he says it and when his opinions are that are pushing these statements. "Rough em up" when referring to black protestors for instance. IMO it's plain and simple that it's racist but now you'll have other racists say "UHH HOW IS THAT RACIST" until you realize outside of the delusional racist box that Trump wants these protestors roughed up because they're black and that must mean they have an agenda that's different than Trumps.

That's one example. I could pull out literal thousands of times when Trump was racist just by his tone alone. Does he say "n*ggers"? No, but THAT DOESNT MEAN A PERSONS STILL NOT RACIST.

So cut the shit with the burden of proof rebuttal meme, you automatically forfeit the second you say "burden"

this thread

>>mexicans are rapists and criminals
Mexicans commit 33% of all crime in this country, despite being a fraction of the population.
FBI Table 43A

Also, according to Amnesty International, 80% of mexican women who cross the border are raped by mexican men.

>/lgbt/
That explains a lot.

kinda the liberals version of cuck

Trump is mean to black and white protestors. Ill bet you think blacks get kicked out of rallys for being black. You cant honestly think that that example is even remotely compelling.

Ours is better

>end of white people a good thing

>end of white people
>good thing

How are more people not more upset about this?

>shalom

The first one might not be your fault, the quote you are referring to is often chopped up and modified when referenced in the media. That actual, full sentence quote is
>“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

No wonder they say never again means again and again

To be fair.

>they are rapists

Thats racism believe it or not.

So I guess I win?

Deal with it racist

This
Pol is a board of peace

Those white people are also leftists, we all know Trump already hates them. This is simply undebatable.

Let's stay on the topic of Trump being a proven racist thanks

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works .

1/10 got a (you)

>Saying that the genocide of a race is bad means you are a racist

>condemning an entire ethnic group isnt racism

Ok lad.

Hows that double standard working out for ya?

Wasted quads. At least your trying. Most fags just make a bait thread and never post in it.

How do you feel that a racist is going to be President of The United States?

>How is Trump not racist?

Wow. Are you kidding me?

What ethnic group was condemned? The illegal immigrants or the ones who belong to a specific theocratic ideology?

Mexican and Muslim isn't a race. Ones a nationality and the other one is a religion.

>mexicans or muslims are a race

every time

even though, there really isnt much wrong with what hes saying. i always liked the snake analogy with regards to muslims or mexicans. some of them have dangerous venom, not all of them sure, but some of them. now, because some of them might be dangerous, you wouldnt want to put on some shoes and find a snake in them, would you? on the off chance it might poison you... you wouldnt want to take that chance. so what is wrong with preventing that from happening in the first place?

also, if there is so much "prejudice" against muslims and mexicans in usa, why the fuck do they keep trying to move there???

fug... makes you think...

Look I'm white myself, I'm just able to view human existence through a lense of a non-race and can tell whites are responsible for all the evil things on earth. War? White peoples fault. Holocaust? White peoples fault. Slaves in early America? White peoples fault. Slaughtering of Indians? White peoples fault. Destabilizing the Middle East and creating ISIS? White peoples fault. Xenophobia? White peoples fault. Obesity? White peoples fault. Mexicans "stealing" jobs? White peoples fault. Mass shootings? White peoples fault

Literally not debatable