How you like me now?

Sup Forums How come while you were too busy making poo jokes, they were too busy conquering silicon valley?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2839527/Baby-born-four-arms-four-legs-dubbed-God-Boy-parents-say-looks-like-Indian-God.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have they removed loos as official company policy?

what a surprise that everything in the tech industry has been stalemated for over 5 years now

video games dead, innovation dead, rehashed iphones, windows 8/10 complete garbage, mac gave up on making computers

all they have to show is the retarded apps market aimed at microtransationing kids and women lmao

Because they need to pander to liberals and appear diverse and anti-racist.
Curryniggers are shitskins, but they aren't as dumb as niggers or as radical as mudslimes. Congratulations, your the best of the shitskins, doesn't excuse you for having designated shitting streets.

>taking over

Boards appoint them because of their servant as a leader philosophy. They're easily controlled but still capable of fulfilling upper-level executive duties.

oh almost forgot xbox getting completely crushed by sony in the console war this generation, even with all the odds in microshits favor after reigning supreme for a decade

You still don't get it, do you? You are a part of dead empire which is now being cucked as we speak by muslims from all over Eastern Europe. Have fun marinating in your mediocrity while we conqueror the world right before your eyes and the nation which was once your colony will then rightfully be your masters.
Says the nation which lets a dozen agencies probe their anal orifice in the name of "security" and are too buys waging a war on an inanimate object (drugs).
Are you even in the top 50 largest economies? STFU irrelevant faggot. You don't exist on the global scale. Your pathetic cuck-land is only existent in jokes about how everyone are a bunch of drunk losers.

Those guys aren't shit tier poos like you, though. Go look in the mirror, pajeet. Your skin has been dyed almost black from centuries of your poverty striken bloodline bathing in the poo river. You smell of curry and old shit.

We should be building spaceships and hoverboards by now.

Instead our brightest minds are put to work making social networking apps.

This is literally why Amazon and stupid fucking Facebook will be the tech leaders of tomorrow.

>Says the nation which lets a dozen agencies probe their anal orifice in the name of "security" and are too buys waging a war on an inanimate object (drugs).

yeah thanks micropoo and poogle for datamining everything we do!

>Spaceships and hover-boards
Invent tooth-paste first.

>Are you even in the top 50 largest economies?
Not an argument.

> STFU irrelevant faggot.
Still no argument.
>You don't exist on the global scale.
Irrelevant, hence, not an argument.

>Your pathetic cuck-land is only existent in jokes about how everyone are a bunch of drunk losers
Last sentence and still no argument.

We aren't remotely interested in data-mining. It's your own Government you illiterate hillbilly faggot.

Has there been anything genuinely exciting coming out of the tech industry recently?

I've been out of the loop due to uni work so just caught up on Apple's latest master plan.

>New iPhone, we made it smaller like the old one
>New iPad pro, we made it smaller like the old one

wow just wow

Those guys are shitty and SV is a joke, though. All they did was "take over" the tech industry into a non user-friendly scam and laughing stock that no one wants to "upgrade" to, so much so that they have to hide their "brilliant new technology" in the form of a malware-like "update". We told them to poo in the loo, not the CPU.

post this in Sup Forums they'll lose their shit

Virtual Reality arrived a month or two back. Looks very promising, but still a bit in its infancy stage.

>Has there been anything genuinely exciting coming out of the tech industry recently?
Nvidia GTX 1080 faggot.
And MS now supports Linux command line natively.

>Nvidia GTX 1080 faggot.
>Exciting.

>And MS now supports Linux command line natively.

Ok, that is mildly exciting.

>Says the nation which lets a dozen agencies probe their anal orifice in the name of "security" and are too buys waging a war on an inanimate object (drugs).
Sick deflection Pajeet

You're right bro, we're fuckin wastin' our time. /pol is pure cuckoldry

You know whats funny, they only hire pajeet because he will gladly work for peanuts in india-tier work environments (i.e. figurative shit, than some time after the loos are removed it becomes literal shit) and than they do an absurdly SHITTY job, which is why windows 10 was largely shit coding. The only indian guy i've ever befriended, who got a degree with honors and took pride in his work, was fired after demanding better pay and conditions, despite being better qualified than his director.
And to top it all off they had
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STATIONS

It's funny how every faggot here seems to be convinced that they'd be a better CEO than those people. Well guess what? It's a free market. If you don't like something, reach the top and change it. Which is exactly what they did.
Says the nation that can't even keep a flight in the air.

Tell me about the Plane. Why did you let it crash?

Designated Shitty OSs, what else is new.

Someone takes seriously Silicone Valley? I thought all they did over there was make updates for Angry Birds

We had a lack of towers

(ilu)

At least we got toilets.

Can I get your number for when I need tech support?

Is this supposed to be an ironic post about how both companies suck now?

I know you shit on your streets and now you shit on technology.

>They only hire pajeet because he will gladly work for peanuts in india-tier work environments
Ok, I'll bite.

>1080
>mid-range chip with GDDR5 sold at 700$
who the fuck need bash on wangblows anyway, might as well run linux

>Silicone
Silicon*
Silicone is what I use to seal my shower.

>At least we got toilets.
Not in the air, you don't.

How ass blasted are you, pajeet? Just because some of your diaspora detritus got affirmative action appointments doesn't mean you don't still live in the single shittiest place on the planet.

And people wonder why tech has stagnated.
Big shock.

Autocorrect mefriend

India has toilets in the air but none on the ground?

The poo goes IN the loo, Pajeet

I figured.
I just wasn't sure whether Italian marks a difference.

They are doing it for the push into IoT. There are a lot better shells, I mean powershell isn't terrible. Bash is used a lot. But with everything windows does, it is a dollar short and a day late to Linux.

Bullshit
>its real
Why the fuck did i not hear about this? legit excited now

Weren't you too busy voting on a referendum to change your flag?

>Air vs Ground toilets

Who cares. Technology is degenerate. Life would be better if we still lived in huts and were hunter gatherers.

Wrong country, pooy.
It's not good at all.

There is no Linux command line you fucking tard. Linux is only a kernel. They support Bash, and the Windows version of Bash. Its like how they support node through their shitty chakra engine. If you're going to try to be intelligent actually know some baseline shit faggot.

Have you praised your new god yet poo boy?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2839527/Baby-born-four-arms-four-legs-dubbed-God-Boy-parents-say-looks-like-Indian-God.html

>Wrong country, pooy.
I heard the sonic boom as my joke went past your head.

>CEO
He also uses loo, he's not applicably indian in the context of which my statement pertained

Too bad these Indians are top tier anddo not represent your average shit in the streeter.

These are the top .001% of Indians.

Have fun with the loo witches and call center jobs pajeet.

Judging from your posts you're probably some shit tier tech support guy who has to answer the phone as Dave and ask people to turn off and on their computers

no, they are making trading algorithms for wall street

The only reason you're even alive is because your inmate ancestors who were left on that Island to starve and die somehow managed to survive and inbred amongst themselves into making your race.

Nobody cares faggot

And they somehow even have toilets.

India is just the trash factory of the world, We give you the plans, you build.

not an argument
see

It fills my heart and mind with pride and joy knowing that while every single one of my arguments had real substance, where as all yours' were a bunch of poo in the loo memes that you charade around like the mindless sheep you all are. No wonder none of you will ever be a CEO.

Google and Microsoft have not been great companies recently, lil' feller. Maybe if these guys were running things 8 years ago you would have a point.

you don't get it, do you? nobody's gonna colonize anything you fucking poo, we're all gonna become a cultureless brown mass of people controlled by all powerful kikes, there'll be brown ceos in the us and brown ceos in pooland, and brown ceos in europe, we'll all be brown, we'll all have muslim genes and nigger genes and poo genes and european genes, you're not taking over silicon valley, they're taking over everything you moron

>Microsoft Appoints Indian CEO
>Winblows 10 Turns into the Shittiest OS ever

hmmmmmmm, coincidence?

Your arguments just outlined how tech illiterate you are and furthered my understanding of what chronic hep A does to shit loving indians

You're going to do something about the mudslimes right Pajeet? At this point I'd rather have Indians run things just to see kebab removed.

We may have a loo problem, but atleast we don't have niggers, and when I send my kids to school, I can be assured that they'll come back home alive.

I can't tell if Microsoft has gotten less hostile towards free open-source software and Linux, or they're just in the "embrace" part of "Embrace, extend, extinguish".

It's not "natively". It's some bullshit compatibility layer/emulation that isn't a replacement for actually using Linux.

Windows has had a Linux compatibility layer called Cygwin for many years.

Pajeet pls see my post

They aren't Jews you dumb brown goy

>Android 6 literally sucks dicks
>Windows 10 literally sucks dicks
wow no fucking wonder these companies turned shit

You have Pakis.

Your country has over a billion niggers and they're called indians

>Android 6 literally sucks dicks
>It hasn't even come out yet.
>Windows 10 literally sucks dicks
>It always has, ever since XP, even before we had anything to do with it.

you're worse than nigger

>>It hasn't even come out yet.
>he doesn't have early developer access
hehe
>>It always has, ever since XP, even before we had anything to do with it.
>xp not the greatest thing to come out of microsoft

>when I send my kids to school, I can be assured that they'll come back home alive.

But raped by sexual arroused pajeet

Why are those customer service guys on a stage?

You sure did provide all kinds of support for it throughout. Kinda hard to build a better product when your QA department is a bunch of shit lovers

It's funny how you fall for clickbait journalism and fail to realize the objective truth. The rate of rape (per 100,000) is one of the best we have in the world and way below the likes of any European countries or USA, We just happen to have a large raw number of numbers because of the sheer size of population.

>Android 6
>It hasn't even come out yet.
What the fuck are you talking about? Its been out for half a year. And its shit. There are so many more restrictions in it its basically reskinned iOS. Also, its slow as fuck. Way slower than 4 or 5.

>Burns wives

My bad, I thought he was talking about Android N.

Who owns Google?

Nice triggering India.

>Lets priests molest little children while giving them tax exemption.

That is the Vatican you retard.

Yeah after reading up im kinda dissapointed

>How you like me now?

As a former coder, thanks for shitting up the industry and wages.

poo in the loo rapist

Yeah, no wonder all their products are such shit now....
Yeah, and we - we switched to free software written by white people now, in case you didn't notice

very nice kek

>fags and poos make modern vidya
>it's rainbow shit
explains everything desu

>desu
desi*

They are actually starting to ditch the x86, x64 and starting to use ARM. They have to, the market is not relying on them building websites forever now and applications demand it

I vomited in my mouth
you win

Superpooer by 2030! :^)

So this is the fagass fucker responsible for 'click till none left' multi-click re-capcha, fry this fucker...!

Whenever I see this flag I think about how you don't flush your shit down a toilet. You have to ask your neighbor to poo a little harder so your shit spot gets clean for next time.

>killyourself but make sure you kill your family first pajeet

Seriously war against Indians when? Start it up I would fucking SIGN on the line familia these sub human shit parasites are less than dogs we should actively be trying to do away with them as a species not kidding.