Thoughts on Laci Green?

Thoughts on Laci Green?

Is she camming now?

In terms of body she is in the middle of the road, but there is just something about her that makes her kinda hot, in terms of opinion she could get a little more reasonable

also post nudes

Something about her makes her hot, idk what it is though. I'd hit it even when she was insane. I'd smash her even harder now that she is "redpilled" and I know she is at least semi-sane.

I wanna raep her with my penis.

I think I want to see her naked

Didn't she lose loads of weight

Would tap

she has many points that are worth considering.

if you're actually interested in balanced debate then you kinda have to at least hear her out.

I don't think about her at all.

havent kept up to what shes doing, she still with the tall skinny queer dude who identifies as a lesbian?

is this real?

I want to pump my cum deep into her so she can make me babies. I'd fuck her ass while she was pregnant for extra.

she supposedly woke up, but not only did she almost stop making vids, but also since she said shes woke now, she didnt prove it that much.
Im tor - i dont wanna give her views for all the dumb shit shes done, but i wanna see what comes of her

yeah, but it isnt very revealing..

Doesn't she have herpes or HPV or something?

That just reeks of The Inquisitor-tier bullshit.

Source, user?

Thought she released a video talking about it. I may be thinking of someone else though.

enema torture all day every day.

Who here would like to force feed her?

gallons of cum and her own milk?