What to do when the girl you are dating doesnt write you and you keep waiting?

What to do when the girl you are dating doesnt write you and you keep waiting?
Do you wait? Do you write first ignoring everything?

My last message was "have a nice day at work! big hug!"

You should kill yourself. Then she'll blame herself and she'll be forced to have a permanent emotional response to you.

How long ago did you send the msg?

You sound like a fucking beta. 'Big hug'? Drop the teddy bear shit. She wants a man, not a gay-best-friend kinda guy.

Trips of truth

She entered work at 14:00 and went out at 22:00, 1 hour ago. She was online for a while.

Ive sent it at 15:00, it wasnt meant to have a response, but at least reply something nice like "thanks"

I think Im going to write her, wait 20 min or so and then write. It was kinda my fault, last day we met we both admitted we tend to not make the first step when writing a message, so I bet now she is doing that to me and testing how much can I wait.

I dont like these mind games, I want to have a healthy relationship

listen OP, i've been with a girl like this... and i have to say that she probably doesn't like you. or she doesn't consider the relationship serious enough for it to require her answering you back immediately (or at all in your case).

btw, like other anons said, "big hug" is kinda lame. she might not be that into you. have you seen other signs that might confirm she doesn't like you as much as you think she does?

This. Save yourself by just ignoring her until she replies then act like you're too busy to talk with one simplistic text, and continue to be ignore until she initiates again.

this

she usually talks a lot with me, instant replies all the time. we've already met twice and it went perfect both times, hugs, kisses, time flew away and we both know what we want.

but these things like waiting and not knowing whats really happening put me on my nerves.

Kind of in the same spot, but been ignoring it since last night. If she texts then awesome, if not then oh well

Ive been like that other times, and guess what happened, it ended our relationship. But with those other girls I didnt really care, if they are gone I dont lose a lot.

But with this one I really want her to be my gf.

You're a clingy little bitch, huh?

Man up. She's busy. Find something to make yourself busy too

Send her this and say, my cock is looking for a place to land

oh. if that's the case then you're fine. stop overthinking it. do it to her next time. let her write to you and just don't answer for a while.

if you're really nervous, then make up an excuse to call or msg her: "hey just calling to check if you wanted some coffee... passing by starbucks." or some shit like that.

lol I say that kinda shit to my GF all the time. Too bad she doesn't understand me. Now I want to die

yes, I think I just write her like if nothing happened. I dont want to go to bed like this

relationship is over
post more of her nudes

for science

i dunno perhaps you should get a hobby?

it's cute you are nervous user, but she is probably just busy at work, maybe having a bad day? if everything goes fine, why worry?

dont ask /b you stupid fuck

OP again
so I decided to write and she replied almost instantly.

I dont like this behaviour on girls, why do us have to take the first steps always?

'Big hug'

Lel you fucking puss

>big hug
Pic related

Also story time:
>be me
>rarely get Tinder matches
>finally get one
>girl takes fucking ages to reply
>by ages I mean like a week between messages
>so desperate that I just ride with it
>finally get her number, and add her on FB
>instantly ask if she wants to meet
>still takes a week to reply to each text
>everytime I call her out on it, she says she's "just busy" and that she is interested in meeting up
>does this many times
>message her on FB
>no reply

She started not replying for 2-3 weeks at a time, so I jsut gave up. Got a message from her out of the blue, apologising for going quiet. Finally realised I was being a retard, and gave up. Shame really, she was fit. But oh well, her loss. I have a girlfriend now, been with her 6 months

...and still no sex

listen, in general compared to guys, girls get tons of more messages. my female friend showed me her phone one time to illustrate this point, and the amount of texts she received on multiple applications was retarded. her FB messenger thing itself had an exponentially bigger amount of messages than what mine had.

in other words... just get over it.

went out on a date with a girl from tinder. she told me she had 190 matches at the time, and here i am scraping by with one or two if I'm lucky

Im not really used to this shit.

The worse thing for me is she doesnt like to show her feelings, so I always have to guess what she is really thinking.

For example last night we were together she said something like
>Its easy to know how Im feeling just by looking to me, I wouldnt be like this if I was uncomfortable.

So at the end of the day its always hard to know if they really want to be with you or what they think about everything. Of course asking them that its not an option as it makes you desesperated

most girls are like this. it's a female thing. changing your gf to a new girl will bring you right back to this spot. they just have this shitty thing where they won't tell you what's bothering them and give you hell until you figure it out. not to mention PMS and all the other paranoid shit guys have to deal with.

it's just the way it is if you get a gf.