I wanna fuck my sister. I don't know why, I just wanna do it...

I wanna fuck my sister. I don't know why, I just wanna do it. The thought of doing it has been going around my head for a few months now. The thing is I don't know how to tell her about it and if she will agree. Suggestions?
Don't waste your time if you're just gonna insult me, I don't care about that. Pic related

don't do it sober. get dinner plausible deniability. get drunk. both of you. then make a move. it you get shot down. blame it on the alcohol.

This is a tremendously bad idea op.

I feel you. I also wanna fuck your sister

She is irresistable

go on...

I got lots more

Fapping, pls keep going

I'll help you out whats her Instagram?

haha you ain't telling her shit

You do realize people can reverse search all these pictures you're posting, find her insta, and tell her what you're doing?

They will actually, you've already fucked yourself

It's time to nut up or shut up

Can't find anything yet :(

pulls a Bill Cosby on her

Need a name for my folder.

You're either about to have your dreams come true or get disowned from your family LOL

are you at least average good looking, or basement dweller creep your luck depends on this

You should cum inside her I've done it to my sister and it's the best thing in the world

I think OP realized his mistake and is shitting bricks

lol no
even still, i wouldn't post face pics just in case someone recognizes her. But then there is always plausible deniability, some troll did it yada yada

just make sure to buy plan b pill if she isnt already on birth control

Bro people can screenshot what you've said, and it doesn't matter what kind of pic it is, it will trace back to her account

You're fucked

we're twins

It doesn't trace back. Insta pics aren't indexed when on Insta site itself. On other sites which use Instagram data they are, but often just a few.

Name for my folder?

Hey waita minute i go to ASU and i know this chick. Dude you're a fucking depraved fuck.

Which ASU?

Info?

she doesn't go to ASU

Sure she doesn't prove it!

is she a virgin ?

Take a look at the threads on Sup Forums. There's certain threads that are spammed more than the furry and loli threads you see daily. Each one of them is related to cuckoldry and spammed militantly by the same group of people.

>What would you do?
>Pics you're not supposed to share
>girlfriend/wife/ex (bullshit fakes)
>Facebook/Instagram
>Cock/cum tribute
>Umad white boi?
>Generic cuckold threads
>Digits and I post the nudes (usually a datamining scam)
>Incest threads (fake scenarios and pics)

Every one of these threads are related to cuckoldry and are coordinated by a group of faggots on a discord channel. Pictures are uploaded via mobile and apple computer/laptops.

Fuck off.

Clearly your cock is made for her pussy then, it's only logical. See her nude much?

>she doesn't go to asu
Shows pic with asu shirt on.

not me! some troll did it
see: plausible deniability

Hey waita minute i go to NYU and i know this chick. Dude you're a fucking depraved fuck.

Idc but what's her snap

Abort. I repeat, abort.

It's a bad idea. Far more likely for you to royally fuck your familial situation than actually fuck your sister.

All depends on how you want to do it.