Everyone has the right to free speech. Even Nazis

Everyone has the right to free speech. Even Nazis.
Nazism is a vile, disgusting, evil ideology that has no place in the modern world. It should never have existed in the first place. It deserves no respect from anyone.
But it still has a right to exist, and those who preach it have the right to do so. I don't respect it or it's people. I never will. But God dammit I will protect their right to say what they want to say. It's my duty to protect that right. It's everyone's.

the thing is, if something is so vile and disgusting, isn't it better to let people say vile and disgusting t hings so you can publicly dissect, denounce, and berate how vile and disgusting it is? silencing vile and disgusting speech just means that people will only say it in their heads. and by preventing them from saying it out loud, you take away any opportunity you have to correct the vile disgusting things they're not allowed to say.

sjws make no sense to me

Hate speech is hate speech.
Wouldn't the world be a better place without hate?

That's like saying let rapist rape, otherwise rape doesn't exist

Yes, that's my point
Yes, it would, but if we start censoring hate speech, it's a very slippery slope to "censoring things that I disagree with," and that's how fascism is born.
Extreme false equivalency, 0/10.

learn what subjective bullshit is
then be less full of it

#blacklivesmatter

Lol these fags are pro nazi

>Everyone has the right to free speech. Even Nazis

Lol looking out for the rights of nazi.
Worst bait NA

Lol looking out for the freedom of speech of everyone, not just those you agree with.

What happens when the pendulum swings the other way and you're the one with the 'unpopular opinions'

Lol @ freeze peach. That's pretty good picture. Saved

Ith a thlippery thlope

Yeah, rights aren't, like, rights, or anything; they are limited to the people we prefer.

sure they can be NAZIs if they want but they can also be denied permits for protesting if that's what a community decides

the alt-right is picking fights by trying to hold rallies in places they consider good spots to induce violence. They also look forward to the violence and do what they can to initiate or increase it.

Nobody says you can't be a NAZI in your own house but you come out in public looking for a fight well then you deserve what you get.

Also, the police should stop being fags and arrest violent protestors. But they're the biggest street gang out there so I'm not holding my breath

Look at Wikipedia- popper paradox

That's pretty funny, i'm fairly certain that ghandi picked places to hold rallies where the britiish were in a position to look stupid or aggressive.

This is a fairly insightful tactic, which at the moment is successful in creating the concept of the alt-left.

>hey hey I don't want any trouble, I just think you should know you're a nigger and should die a painful death.

Please give me one example what made Nazism evil, vile or disgusting that no other political-economic system wasn't doing at the same time as well?

Funny how the law would have something to say about that.

Ghandi didn't exhort his followers to screw axe-handles together because they make great weapons.

So fuck off with the Ghandi shit faggot, I have his entire set of writings sitting on my shelf and I've read each one more than once.

25000 Africans lived in the Third Reich. None of them were killed or put in concentration camps.

Oh no, is little baby going to cry? Peaceful protest of unpopular ideas is a form of aggression made to make the other party look weak.

If they don't respond they are weak.

If they do respond they are angry apes and you are the enlightened peaceful protestor.

Are those the writings where Ghandi called niggers subhumans? or the other ones?

Come on I said I don't want to fight.

But the jews should be exterminated.

1. they did it to the jews.
2. they did it too late in the 20th century for people to overlook it.

Even the Third Reich didn't go there. While it can be argued that a pile of communist garbage was taken to the curb there were over a quarter million mischling jews fighting in the Wehrmacht.

You make a solid point. Its funny how many jewish refugees were turned away from supposed 'enlightened' countries with anti-jewish immigration laws as strict as Germany's.

Excellent counter-argument.

exactly. and every country has indulged in genocide, but most of western europe did it before the advent of the mass media.

it's incredible that germany were able to get away with it for so long.

i'm not excusing it, but it is the case. in fact the allies only really realised once the german concentration camps were liberated; they were that 'blind' to what was happening.