I just hosted/enabled a cheater... does this make me a bad person?

I just hosted/enabled a cheater... does this make me a bad person?

Yes

What if I didn't know that this person was not single until they came over? It was not explicitly clear, or even mentioned, but I still went through with it after knowing... That still make me a bad person?

yeah I think so. sorry, but you fucked someone else's partner, shitty thing to do.

Not him, but you had your chance to refuse and didnt. Moment of truth came and you still enabled a cheater, willibgly, after considering it and thinking about it, yes, you are a bad person, horrible even as you did it willingly, knowingly, thought about it and yet still did it, suposedly for sex.

>supposedly for sex
What else did I want out of it?
But refusing her might be considered rude too? I'm a little conflicted honestly. Is this revenge for the girl who cheated on me? Fuck you K, this is really got me rucked up now

Yes it does. I actually just had a huge fight with a friend of mine because I found out she was seeing a married guy.

>but refusing her might be considered rude
no, it's not. you literally could've just said "sorry but I can't sleep with someone with a bf. nothing against you, I just can't."

You could have just aranged it as a meetup place or some shit, knowing half the anons here and the level of stupidity and sexual depravity, alongside lack of social skills, enabling cheating dens would not surprise me.

Not the other guy either but if you cared about rudeness you wouldnt go ahead and fuck someone you know has a partner, as thats already really fucking rude, a polite "sorry I dont do people with partners" would have solved everything.

You are just finding a excuse to justify how you arent a shit person user, admit your mistake and repent for it, contact the persons mate and tell them about it, code of honor, you can redeem yourself yet.

Marriage is a slightly different story. I'm not trying to sugarcoat what I did at all I'm just saying that marriage usually means kids house bank accounts and a lot of other legal obligation as opposed to someone who is just BF/GF and one person is an asshole or both are whatever
I get it I am shitty. Honestly didn't think that I would enable a cheater when I've been on the receiving end but it all happened so quickly. Another related note I might be a sex addict

nothing you can do except own up to the fact that you did it and not do something like this again

It was so anonymous I realistically do not have the means to contact said person

I would do it again. forsure

okay? you can do whatever you want, just know that you're admitting to yourself that you're a shitty human if you do

Given the time period between posts, high chances of OP, you admit you were scum for it but would do it again, you are just self indulging yourself even if it breaks your moral code and given how suposedly it was highly anonymous, chances are you wouldnt actually tell the persons mate anyways given your moral standpoint of not giving a half rats ass and admitting to doing it again, adding in a extra confirmation of for sure.

Even the cesspools have to know where to draw the line, and you clearly dont care and cross it anyways. Get professional help to get over your sex adiction before you end up even worse, scum.

I'm sure you're probably right user that's why I feel bad about this

If she's not married, who gives a fuck?

How's that psych degree coming along? Obviously I came to be because I wanted to talk through some of my conflicted morals right at the moment. Being so abrasive about it doesn't help

That's kind of what I'm thinking user... kids and a husband would be a bit of a turn off I think (despite a crazy pregnancy fetish) but there is not a huge age difference between us so it just got really comfortable really quickly

Complaning about abrassiveness here is like complaining reddit is circlejerky, im being honest.

You broke your moral code, you admit its shit, you imediately say youd do it again, what am I suposed to say, keep going and demolish your morals? Go get help to deal with your probable sex adiction and repent, repenting is not just admiting you are wrong, its knowing, feeling bad and trying your best to not to it again.

You dont want to be judged and told the truth, even if abrassive, dont ask the question here, sincere and blunt answers are what you need.

Sound Advice user, golden I'm serious. But I'm just going to turn to some of my friends who will enable me because they have been in a similar situation... will not Judge me so much, and my other friends who were virgins or don't get any or whatever wouldn't understand anyways

>thinks he's a sex addict because he banged some whore
Don't listen to the bitter incels here user. They just want you to feel bad for doing what they wish they could.

Somebody else would have smashed it anyways, but yeah, you contribute in some small way to overall degeneracy when you screw somebody's girlfriend or wife.

Depending on how cynical you are, maybe that's a good thing. Accelerate the decline. Maybe you should email her bf anonymously when you're through with her and watch their world burn.

hacking is against the rules

Faggot.

Yeah maybe only when I'm having anonymous sex with dudes? But not right now since I just had an user sex with somebody's girlfriend. Somebody was sitting at a desk wagekekking away for some nasty jew I'm sure, and I was literally balls deep in his girl

So, you admit its bad, that what you did is bad but youd rather soround yourself with people who will downplay it to feel good, just because you dont want to feel guilty.

Really, if you feel bad, repent for it and accept that what you did was bad while avoiding it, not go to a bunch of people who will downplay it or even encourage you to keep doing it, thats just you admiting you dont care about your moral code and just want to get some pussy.
user, I dont like being that guy but you sound like you are projecting, I really aint bitter or sound bitter, same for the other user, and your talk of speeding up the degeneracy sounds like bitter incel talk to ne

You're a faggot always.

You keep saying repent but do you even know what that means? I can't make amends because I don't know this poor sap I am supposedly doing something bad to. And I wouldn't say I need to repent because this is not a sin as they are not married

Repent is just a quicker way of saying "feel bad for bad shit you did, try to make up for it and dont do it again"ba, I dont care much if it officialy a sin or not, its still dickish to do, dickish to enable and dickish to try and justify. If you are just going to ignore that you are trying your best to escape the fact you did something awfull even, ignore the logic of not joining with people who will enable your bad shit and so on, why even ask us if its a bad thing, if you just intend to ignore everyone who tells you to not do it and not repeat it with shit like repent meaning explaining when you knew what I meant by it.

Do whatever then, ignore all I said if you just want to get pussy so much you break your moral code in a whim.

Cuck.

I admit that I did something awful. We all do something awful from time to time because nobody is a saint bro. Have I asked about the awful things you have done? No because that's not where my focus is at the moment

Acknowledging above, how awful exactly is what I did? Is it killing babies awful? Is it something less? How many how many people would you cheat with before you killed a baby?

You're literally Hitler, faggot.

I don't think I'm bitter, just realistic.

Not sure what to tell you--society doesn't work if sluts and cads have free reign to do as they like without consequence. So if you contribute to an environment where that happens, you're degenerating society. Same as dumping your trash in the street or stealing food instead of working to buy it.

All sounds a little dramatic to type it up that way, but I'm not the one moaning about sin and oh what an awful thing has happened.

A whore got fucked, and a chump got cucked. Not the end of the world. Happens every day.

Are you the other user who just keeps posting stupid shit ? You have anything else to offer up bro? Yeah I've been cheated on too now get over it you fucking pussy

Yes it does. Why did you do that?

>I've been cheated on too
I wore you down enough to reveal that this all stems from a deep resentment of being cheated on, cuck.

Truthfully because I've been lonely for a very long time and I wanted a connection with somebody. It has been a few years since I was with a woman

Baby killing, no, it is however major douchebaggery, as you are fucking someones partner for pussy, willingly, and helping them cheat just for cheap pussy, if they had backup people doesnt matter, you aided it.

Think between a guy purposefully trying to break households by seducing happily maried women with children and a asshe who gets wasted and throws bottles at the road for no good reason.
I didnt say you were wrong user, it somewhat is degenerate, but just because something is unfortunately common doesnt mean it should just be ignored. I said repent but didnt mean it on a religious meaning, esl, popped into my mind and the context of dont do that shit again and feel bad for it, just seemed to fit user.

No. People are way too posessive. Why not fuck around if you feel like it? Is the christian value of marriage and monogamy really that important in todays society?

You didn't wear down shit you fucking moron I mentioned that I thought this could be a revenge fuck in the second post maybe why don't you check your reading comprehension

You thought wrong. You're a faggot.

If you find out that person is not single BEFORE sex then yes. Aside from a few more reaching circumstances, yes you are being a shit person.

It's right here nigger now kys you keyboard psychologist. Again fuck you K for setting a sequence of events that would have me talking to this retarded and on at this present time

What kind of circumstances?

The "psychologist" here, Im clearly , not user.

>popped into my mind and the context of dont do that shit again and feel bad for it

Yeah, ok. I guess what I'm saying is, you're being a bit hard on yourself. Worrying that you're a sex addict? Really?

You found a whore. Men in all times and places love to fuck whores. You're processing it as if it were a moral trespass of some great significance.

To me it's about on the same level as dropping a hamburger wrapper on the ground in the Bronx. Yeah, it's not a good thing to do, and I might respect someone less for doing it, but the whole island is covered with trash already.

If you started to feel like you were in love with this girl, then I'd REALLY think you were a worthless piece of shit.

Hah, faggot.

Okay, you people really need to start checking typing paterns and writing styles, im the "psychologist", not OP.

Cmon anons, I dont type anywhere near the same way he does.

Yes I'm a fag when I want dick...i am not sure how fucking a girl is gay? Only a virgin might think so

Faggot.

end your worthless life please

My life is worth more than yours, because I don't have to question myself when I do things; I know and do. You do and don't know. Like an easy faggot.

You shitpost like a virgin is what you do. You don't have to question the things that I do because you don't have that kind of experience

I can question them if I like, cuck. You asked a question. On Sup Forums.

Yeah sure and you have the right to answer on Sup Forums and I have the right to disregard anything you say due to your lack of experience see how this works.
Now you have two options, you can admit that you were like me which makes you a total hypocrite and a fag, or you can admit that you have no idea what the hell you're talking about

I would choose wisely

I have the right to call you a faggot. I have more than two options, faggot.

Furthermore, it isn't even necessary that I need to be like you, or have no clue what I'm talking about, to call you a faggot; you wouldn't know wisdom if it fucked you in the ass, which is why you, OP, a faggot, started this thread.

>you need to do {bad thing} to be able to know if its moraly bad

This is really not how it works user, but seeing as to how you get baited ridiculously easy, I cant say I expected anything else

Shitposting is not really an option it's just shitposting and it doesn't benefit me, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't benefit you, so your purpose for doing it would be...?

You might be thinking that anons opinions on morality or worth anything to begin with. I'm not sure why you would do that

>Shitposting is not really an option
Add retarded to your rap sheet. Shitposting is an act, one you can intentionally choose to indulge, and therefore is an option that has been omitted several times over. With absolutely no restraint or consequence.

It's not supposed to benefit you, dumb faggot. That's the point. The bonus is demonstrating how much of a faggot you are.

He does it for fun, for (you)s and to trigger people, because its easy with idiots like you who need to ask if [bad thing] is bad and if they should feel bad, while dodging responsability and saying they would do it again and go talk to people who would forgive them and enable [bad thing].

Nah you just fucked a girl. Your single you did nothing wrong. Shes a ho tho.

>faggot..cuck..faggot
Is there something you want to tell us user? I've been very honest about my sexual exploits. You seem to be obsessed with faggotry and cuckholdery your mind is on nothing else.

I feel so bad that I am probably going to do it again. I will also think of the virgin naysayers in this thread. I just assume you are all virgins until I have fucked you. Fair enough?

>thread asks for moral evaluation
>morals are useless and have no value

Gee wilkers, guess we were all baited into doing something useless and fun, thank god we are in a place that isnt entirely made for meaningless discussion where this is the entire point.

Is that I think she was a really nice girl honestly, that is another reason I am sort of conflicted about it. Of course I was in it for the down and dirty, but when I have sex I generally form a connection

>Is there something you want to tell us user
Yes. You're a faggot. I've been very honest about my feelings regarding this matter, especially after you freely revealed that you were once cucked, as well as harboring desires for wholesale faggotry.

Dude guys need a fuck every now and again. No shame in have a bang if your single. Again shes the cheater not you

>I dont feel bad and Im going to do it again to spite anons
>im conflicted about it

Man, you really are just some angry idiot who cant make up his mind, cant accept he did something wrong, goes and hides from it and tries to act tough when people tell him he fucked up, when he asked for their opinions on b of all places.

Man, this place really is a cesspool of idiots, gotta love it though.

How was I cucked? Because I was cheated on? And I am cucking now? Truth be told I am not "getting off" on that aspect

Thanks bro. Solid wisdom. How can I be a cheater if I'm the one who is single?

>how can I be someone who helps cheat on someone if I help cheat on someone

Now your thinking like a man. Now dont fuck to many hos tho and i hope you wore a condor.

Realistically one person you and maybe another and I are the ones who are on my balls in this thread if you haven't even been keeping track of the post moron. Meanwhile a handful of people over text other conversations in the like I told me that I'm pretty much in the clear.

Your opinions aren't facts, you realize this sweetie?

I had sex with a married women 3 days ago, so yea it could be worse

Damn. Can I get some details?

....it was a little raw at first then I slipped one on cuz I don't want AIDs

Yes.

I've done that for 7 years.

Girl has been dating the same guy since junior high.. Sweet couple.
He can't fuck her in the kinky ways she likes. He respects and loves her too much. So every couple of months we meet up for "coffee" and a choke her with my cock and slap her around while calling her a cheating whore. She cums, I cum, then we don't talk until next round.

Good always wear a condor

No, you just got cucked twice because she went back to her boyfriend.
>"getting off"
>one person you and maybe another and I are the ones who are on my balls in this thread
Sounds like your kind of party, faggot.
>Your opinions aren't facts, you realize this sweetie
It's too late for that, brainlet.

condors are my go to form of aviation

This kind of autism should be bottled and weaponized

>sweetie
Oh my, its one of these, a normalfag comes to b with moral questions, gets told he is wrong, tries to hide it, admits to having issues, admits to willingly go to his friends so they will encourage him, admits to possible sexual adiction and admits he in the end feels bad about it but once a few people say otherwise, he says no sweetie, your opinion aint fact.

Thats sad user, its just you hiding behind people supporting your bad action but you embrace it imediately. Sad indeed, you disgusting normalfag idiot.

The smell should've been a dead giveaway about an hour ago.

ate her pussy for 20 min,than i said should i get the condoms? In which she said you won't be needing them, then fucked for about 15 min and REALLY wanted to nut in her but didn't.She is on a vacation with her husband until Friday and going to meet her again Saturday, thinking of nutting in her, but that would cause so many problems

If you actually had sex before you would realize that it's not that bad, and people like it and that if people stop doing it extinction level events will happen. You know all that philosophy and politics bulshit you're always prattling on about? That was written by dudes who wanted to get laid and ultimately did end up getting laid much unlike yourself

>if people stop doing it extinction level events will happen
Haha, that's retarded and wrong. 2 billion people not procreating will not cause an extinction level event. And it's too little too late to call philosophy and politics bullshit, when the start of the thread was, and I reiterate for the other anons: a question of morality.

>I just hosted/enabled a cheater... does this make me a bad person?

Dumb faggot.

Is she older than you or younger,?

That's a cute little doggo.

I've done this before and I felt really conflicted afterward too. I don't think it's as bad for you as if YOU were the one cheating. But at the same time, even if you don't know the guy, that doesn't mean that he deserves what you and she did to him. But then on the other hand, if his gf is a whore then she was probably going to fuck someone at some point, so you might as well be the one hitting it. I don't know man. It isn't a good thing you did at all but it could be worse.

A year younger then me

>>I don't know man. It isn't a good thing you did at all but it could be worse.

This is possibly the mantra for my life.

>people like doing bad things so its okay to do em
>if I dont fuck girls that sre in relationships with condoms we are going to go extinct

Excuses and more excuses to try and justify your degeneracy and hedonism. Cant change your mind so eh, enjoy your lack of morals, hypocritical garbage and go ahead, chase your friends to not feel guilty, youl do it because you need to be reminded of how its totaly korsly okayto continue doing this.

Man, someone already answered you before me, the original guy you quoted, and let me tell you, he probably write it better than I ever could. Fucking hypocritical normalfag.

given the opportunity you would turn them down?

The best thing to do is to find out who the other guy is and let him know what happened...take your lumps man if you knew if not at least make sure he knows what she's doing behind his back.

>validate me
Faggot.

Considering this is Sup Forums the morality in this thread surprises me, but i would still do it

I doubt that I am a normalfag. I have reached Chad status by now let's at least call it what it is.
Normalfags like you maintain monogamous relationships while they make some jew money behind a desk and I turn their girl inside out

Course, id rather get a tinder girl and ask her straight out if she had a partner and bang if not than get a girl, know she had a partner, have her chest on said partner with me and then having to ask anonymous users of b whether or not you broke code of conduct and honor. I aint validating your shit dumbass.
A chad wouldnt ask about morality, a chad would just do it anyways, you are some moron normalfag who has delusions of grandeur post starvation pussy gaining. Fucking pathetic.

Do not feel bad, they would do the same thing if a women let them

How would you know what Chad would would not do? You were so far from Chad it's like you're Planet X.

>let's at least call it what it is
Okay. You have reached: cuck status. Reason: the last woman you knew wasn't invested enough emotionally or physically to not cuck you, and this new woman used you for sex and seems to have no interest in you emotionally.

A chad would call you a faggot.

>broke code of conduct
You truly are a faggot if you believe i have any apathy towards some manlet cuck i never meet

Who is the say that I'm emotionally involved with this person? We only met 6 hours ago

A chad wouldnt ask about opinions, morality or anything of the kind, try and argue whether or not it was bad because a actual chad person would never bother to firstly, care about the morality of pussy, second off, visit this place, thrid off, admit to have been cheated on and admited to several years of loneliness and last of all, make excuses and deflect from all this by asking how others would know how chads acted.

You arent chad in any way, shape or form op, you got pussy but getting aranged booty after a year of drought doesnt make you a chad, actions do, and all your actions are of a normalfag who got a chad conplex when people told him he did bad, so he started thibking he was beter than everyone else because he got laid.

Really man, this is sad.