I want to have a big family, but all the kids by other men and none by me

I want to have a big family, but all the kids by other men and none by me.
Can anyone relate?

i have fantasies of impregnating other men's wives

I have the opposite fantasy of that.
Hopefully I'll get it done in the future.

ill help u out fam

I want to have kids and not take care of them ironically I'm half black. I'm into cuckold so I have the opposite impulse.
I love getting women to cheat too.

No. Cannot relate to your fuckism....

Agree with this user. Would knock up your wife

Most guys would help with this because theur onstincts want to breed.
Knowing the baby would grow up in a nice family just adds a logical layer to why this is a good idea.
I would get a guy that looks like me somewhat, so that I can pretend the kids are mine.

It's nice to know people would help.

Man, I don't get that impulse I say this as a guy who watched a man suck my load out of his woman less than 24 hrs ago.

I would never do that.
To make things more fun, I would fuck my wife too, but pull out, while the other guy would cum balls deep and make her take a position that would make the cum stay inside.

You say that. But the more you get bitched out the more of a bitch you become. I met a couple like this 2 white people 3 black kids. He was total cuck having dinner with the other man too. I dapped him up and said nice spade when the kids where in the bathroom with "dad"

>But the more you get bitched out the more of a bitch you become
What do you mean?
> 3 black kids
I would have white kids for convenience reasons, also, I don't like mongrels.

give me your wife op

i can make this happen for you

We out here bruh

That's the funniest dick I've ever seen.

Thanks.

When you play the role of the bitch it does not stay static. It's a sliding scale. You keep thinking that you'll have any semblance of control over this thing. You won't You are the sub She/he are the dom. Most cuck wives leave when they can't push the boundaries
. I had a woman offer to let me move in with her against her husband's wishes.

Thats a sad looking cock my man.

dude wtf is wrong with your balls?

np, let me fuck your wife with it

its a sad dick for a happy board

idk man thats just how they are

No, that's gay.
I just want someone to steal my girlfriend and make her turn me into their girly cuck

I'm told I got a 10/10 dick I actually oil up my cock every day just so that I can have some semblance of sensitivity

post it

eh its an 8/10 if youre lucky

every day dude jesus

What do you mean?

I have met people who have found out later in life that their dad wasnt their sad because their mom cheated. It really messes with the kids head and people should realize that it is their own kid they are hurting. Also hurts the siblings and breaks up families. Do not do.

DNA tests make this stuff easier to find out, even decades later.

This thread shows up every day in one of like 2 very specific formats. I will personally impregnate you, your wife, or anyone you designate if you will cut down to 1 a week.

Same here man

>This thread shows up every day in one of like 2 very specific formats.
And those are?
>if you will cut down to 1 a week.
I do post it once a week.
I haven't posted this thread in 5 days or so.