What is the quickest, most painless/duressless, least uncomfortable way to die that can be accomplished easily?

what is the quickest, most painless/duressless, least uncomfortable way to die that can be accomplished easily?

Heroin

mixed with benzos

Most likely something sedating that makes you space out and lose conciousness, drugs are the perfect choice I think.

Asphyxiation with inert gas like nitrogen. Supposed to feel very euphoric and pleasant. People who die this way don't even know that's it's happening.

>accomplished easily
Fuck me it's the last thing you ever do, you could at least put a bit of effort in.

going to sleep at an old age surrounded by your family and saying goodbye

prob a gun you moron

Morphine OD.

Just bliss the fuck out. Permanently.

Yup. Bullet to the head is quick and painless. You gotta be certain and not hesitant or you'll ,it's though and that shit will not only be painful but will more than likely leave you as a potato In intensive care for the rest of your life.

OP said quickest, which drugs are not. Also not reliable.

Miss*

Fucking apple autocorrect is the worst thing I've ever known.

Carbon monoxide poisoning.

Just order your heart to stop beating

idiots

definitely heroin OP. You could take so much you basically knock out immediately. a sleepy happy death insures. don't be a bitch tho OP. suicide aint the way

ensues *

If you fuck up or if you're unlucky and the bullet slips you'll be veggied and live one of the worst lives possible for years or decades

Die in your sleep at 98 like a real man

>suicide aint the way
The way to what?

Nope. Natural deaths are brutal and gruesome to watch. Organs slowly failing. It's not a pretty sight, and lightly a very painful experience. Even worse is knowing that just moments ago your loved ones were surrounding you in tears.

>In a nuclear explosion.
just think of how many people were napping, mid-sex, mid-shower, mid-eating, etc. whose lives ended in about a nanosecond when that bomb hit Japan.

>sniper headshot.

As for doing it yourself, shotgun to the head. Assuming you can rig that setup. Or carbon monoxide poisoning.

san jose

eat some painkillers/sleeping pills and go to sleep in your car in your garage or something
won't feel a thing

Go repair your microwave and "accidently" short the capacitor with your two hands (let the current pass thru your chest)
Honestly it's probly enough to kill you even with one hand and your feet grounded
And the other plus is people will think it was an honest accident, it's relatively clean for whoever stumbles on you, and it's oh so fast you won't even know you did it
Small possibility you start a fire in your building, but who cares, you're dead!

Pound three gallons of water and immediately swim into a large river or lake. You'll become hyponutremic and drown without even knowing what's going on.

Won't even reach dubs one last time that way fehgit
nice trips tho you piece of shit

3 gallons of water?? Won't your stomach explode first?

Plenty of people out there who tried shooting themselves in the head and lived through it or just ended up blowing part of their face off. IMO, a proper hanging would be the quickest and most painless. Hanging when done properly break the neck instantly. Too much rope and your head will get torn off, too little and you strangle yourself to death.

Not endorsing it, but...

>seppuku
>51.5% lethality
That would be a really fucked up thing to survive. Where the hell do they get these numbers though?

literally just buy a cheapo 12 or 10 gauge shotgun, stick it in your mouth, make sure it's on the roof of your mouth, over in a second

Not everyone lives in the States where you can buy a gun with ease ...
For me, it's either hanging, sleeping pill od or setting fire to either my house (with me in it) or at a gas station

shotgun with minimal choke directly through back of the head.. through the cerebellum and out the frontal lobe.

nitrogen or helium in a plastic bag
plastic bag over head
shh now no more tears, only dreams

I always say electrocution!
Seriously though if you do it right it's guaranteed to work and be painless. Do some research or something.
Plus it's available fuckin everywhere unless you're Nigerian.

pointing a candybar at a cop

Do I like like manute bol ?

suicide should be a simply and very easy thing for everyone to do, it's fucking despicable how difficult it is for most people, as if life is so fucking great that suicide isn't justified, suicide is always justified for fuck's sake, if you don't even have the right to kill yourself, what kind of fucking rights do you have?

yeah most people are pseudo sad suicidal for attention, if you are really sad you do not care if you are a jello mush from the top of a hotel you jump off of, you are really that sad..

Shotgun to head, lower guage the better.

I can't bring myself to pull the trigger. I've tried many times. I just don't have the balls and I don't know why. It's just against my programming or something.

FInd a 15 Gigawatt Green Lazer.

Using a crane, hoist laser 22.6 feet into the air.

Sever cable support crane while laying on ground directly underneath suspended laser

Suffocation by helium.

Buy dry ice. Hang it from tub. Drink to pass out. When it sublimates you will asphyxiate

Or...hear me out on this,

Find a 3 story building. Place helium tank on ground beneath a 3rd floor window.

Go to third floow and jump out window ass first and land on open helium tank.

It is unique, quick, and therefore painless

Extra style points if you can pass straight through from ass to mouth.

Then, it's not a matter of the method. You're not ready to die. Figure out what you still need to do.

Use a hollow point

death by having a 378 pound woman sitting on your face vagina first.

why? they cost more.

It's not like you can take the money with you

Nah I'm ready to die. Part of it is that I'm afraid of fucking up. I have a 45 and a 357 both of which should do the trick but with my luck, I'd be that one poor cocksucker who manages to botch the job and stay "alive" in a state something like pic related.

Youre killing yourself anyways. A box is like 30 bucks.

>Youre killing yourself anyways
I think that was the joke, genius.

Leave my possible autism alone

Especially the comparative ratings for pain. Do they only talk to people who fucked up multiple suicide attempts? Maybe they have a government dept conduct seances to talk to the dead?

"I've always found seppuku to be much more painful than drowning."

Does it really matter how painful it is if you will momentarily slip into an eternal oblivion? The second you die a trillion trillion trillion trillion to the trillionth years will pass and you will not even know it.

You don't know shit, it's probably one of the worse ways. In the remote case you actually die, it won't happen before an hour lomg agony of puke and nausea and head sickness

have her keep succin AFTER you nut

sWedish or finnish fagtard?

>"I've always found seppuku to be much more painful than drowning."
Jesus Christ, the lolz on this. Genius.

>seppuku 4 life nigga

If you don't accept Me, you are dead already.

Then jump off a tall building. You can't fuck that up.

Put both guns in your mouth, jump of an high building, click-click. Worst case scenario you survive the gunshot but become unconscious before you hit the ground

Why kill yourself, OP? You have all eternity to be dead. Only now to be alive and that will end soon enough.

This nigga gets it.