My gf does yoga and wants to start a naked class. But only men have taken interest so far...

My gf does yoga and wants to start a naked class. But only men have taken interest so far. So she could be the only women there. Should I let her pursue it?

Sure, whats the worst that could happen?

trips confirm, yoga is fucking gay as fuck nothing will happen

This premise makes absolutely no sense.

Unless those men are gay, they are not doing a naked yoga class.

Hopefully

Trips here... hey OP im just curious, do you have a big dick?

Or are they going to just watch her.

It's ok I'd say why?

No reason at all, nothing to worry about at all.

Hell yeah sounds like a good idea, OP, is she on any protection by the way? Should let one of these guys knock her up

Trouble is she's totally shaved down there so they will see everything.

Funny.

No birth control at the moment. And they may all join in.

I really dobt see anything wrong with it. If she needs to do yoga in the nude with a bunch of other buff dudes then theres no problem. Most woman have a huge hole when it comes to yoga, and they need to fill thst hole with as much yoga as possible.

Have her wear a speculum, show off her cervix to all the guys!

True she does have a huge hole. It's prob the yoga that makes it like that. She has done it in front of me before and in some positions she does fanny fart.

Yeah man i agree that hole needs to be filled. No chance of you going with her?

They will see her cervix in some positions anyway.

I doubt I'd go. Maybe the first one just to see what happens and who turns up. It could be full of old guys perving over her body.

Maybe some woman might show up. My girl and i go to the nude hot springs all the time in oregon and its full of perfect titty 19 - 29 year olds. Our understanding is that i dont give a shit if she looks at other dick as long as i can look at titties

I hope so to. That's a great outlook to. Yeah I'm ok with her doing it and some guys mite go home and Jack off over what they saw. But she comes home with me after.

Exactly how dudes are okay with their girls being strippers

No.

only a mild gangbang, nothing to worry about... kek

True. And I'm sure she will love the attention she gets and prob hold some positions that bit longer so they can all have a good look. Her hole does widen when she breathes in on some moves.

Still be doing dog style there.
Guy will get viƱeta with her.
Don't let her lol

wtf?

I really don't care.

Maybe omg.

They could over power her if they get turned on I suppose.

Picture of gf?

Yes it's true.

oh look its our daily cuck thread.

Yes.

Is that a definite no.

Any male going to Yoga is in it for one reason only. The pussy. I even called one work colleague out that was all spiritual and mung beans about going to yoga, then went on to fuck 2 class mates.
I blew up and told him he was just a bullshitter.

>I blew up
Why do you care so much how someone gets laid?

So she could be fucked. Especially as this is nude yoga. Maybe by a couple of guys aswell.

Who cares a fuck is a fuck.

If you want her pussy and asshole in the faces of a bunch of guys

She has a great body and loves to flaunt it so why not.and it's a great way to get alot of customers aswell.

Yeah they will see everything she's got.

1-Pic of your girlfriend. I need to check if she is rapeable or not
2-Go to the class with her??

That's her in first pic.

Ok, don't worry about her, lol

Hard no for me.

Is that in a good way or a bad way?

So I shouldn't let her do naked yoga?

If you want to get cucked go for it

whats her pussy like? is it a roastie?

I'm not sure what a roastie is? This is her pussy.

I may have no choice.

Nothing wrong with it, as long as you don't mind tasting other men's cum when you kiss her or lick her pussy.

Most of you are saying she could be fucked or even gangbanged if she does do the class.

oh ya the lips dont stick out much so it'll likely be kinda hidden when she's doing poses.. Will she shave it u think?

Here's another pic and yes she will be totally bald when she does it. I've got to shave her to so it's all off.

ah that one looks like they stick out a bit more. maybe everyone in the class will get a good look inside her

she sounds like she's either trolling your, but if she's serious, she's simply a whore. I'm guessing she's testing you, but even if that's the case - look for someone else and then dump her once you've acquired a new gf.
Don't be petty or act out, just do it civil-like.
Only a whore would try to pretentiously try to convince people, including strangers, that being naked while stretching is a benefit to anyone, or anything.
Really, user. Not giving you typical b/tard advice, this is a no-brainer. Find a fresh experience, this girl sounds like she's spoiled meat - one you don't want to get stuck with. I mean, she pulls this shit, what's next? You're better than this.

Well that's me less interested then. I prefer a bit of hair there.

gross.
y'know what? go ahead.
let her shove handfuls of sand in that cooter.
what a shitty troll thread. eat shit, die, etcetera

Thanx for all the info. I may tag along to see how it goes then see after that.

I think they all will.

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"

There is this pic to.

Jesus christ! It looks like its yelling for help

tattoo eyes on her ass cheeks and tits
or stick googly eyes on her cheeks and tits

Why?

You still using a flip phone?

You see what I mean now they will all get to see inside her hole.

Cool is that mouth spose to be her pussy?

Black cock very funny.

dub to dub to trips
The only real answer, OP.

Sauce of that pics? Is she your gf? Moar?

Have fun raising some other dude's kid

Yes really.

I'm thinking she will get fucked crazy in there.