Space ?

Space ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFTaiWInZ44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uhh am i in the right place?

If we don't make it off this rock and reach out into space, then nothing that anyone, anywhere, of any species, on the entire 4 billion year history of life on earth, will have not mattered. If only our robots do, then we specifically will not have mattered any more than field mice do to the end result.

Don't know astronaut show me your face, so I can identify if we are the same race?

posting from the moon. does it count as space if you're standing on a rock thats in a stable orbit?

I don't mind being a lab rat. I didn't expect anything else after reviewing all of recorded history: it's a lot of dying, being confused, making the same mistakes, making unintentional discoveries, being clever, being stupid, and more dying. Just another potentially faceless body to the foundation.

Though.
>nothing that anyone
>will have not mattered
Nothing that anyone will have done will have not mattered more than field mice especially if more than our robots survive. Those are just robots, after all. Servants. Slaves. The mirror image, the artificial man, if you will, seems a thematic and fairly worthy end result, one worth dying for. What better aspect of nature to mimic with clay, than our own? What better aspect of nature to improve upon, than our own? What better aspect of nature to remedy, than our own?

I'll post a few.

adjacent

This is fine, no?

Checked

witnessed

He re

what a concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFTaiWInZ44

magnets

>muh voyager tho

i can SEE the photoshop

go back to your own thread

ask a post contact person anything...

how bout that space right there?

nice thumbnail you have there

Cats.

Bears.

why would leaving earth make us matter?

nothing we ever do will make us matter. don't kid yourself. the best thing we can do is make the best of our time here on earth. we should be pouring resources into saving this planet, not trying to leave it behind.

No, cats!

Pigs in spaaace !

>Pigs in spaaace !

Fucking shit, forgot pic.....

>Tfw we are the only intelligent life in the universe and will one day control everything.

The crab nebula

I want to put it in