Truer words were never spoken. I love watching you braindead virgins get hit

Truer words were never spoken. I love watching you braindead virgins get hit.

lol

gr8 b8 m8

They forgot to add the alt-right.

and yet, youre here, and you know how to post and everything. something doesnt add up here...

No one here is terrified of Antifa because most of us are deranged fucks with guns.

4/10, made me reply.
Also, nigger.

'know how to post and everything.' uh it's not hard to figure out, you fucking moron

>implying any of us leave the basement

as much as I despise full on Sup Forumstards, this guy's got it right. if your side is masking up to attack and kill people, you're not on a good side.
> if you're going out without a mask to do it you're a shit too.
> stop being retards

OPs point, today, propably holds true. 10 years ago, if you fucked with Sup Forums sufficiently, you'd get a severe fucking. No longer.

Everyday I browse Sup Forums less and less. To the point where I only come here whilst taking a shit. It was fun in 2006, but beyond ghey today.
>Plonk
And, I'm done.

I fought two leftists who were prob over five years older and I dropped both of them no sweat. I think the leftist mindset and delusional thinking go hand in hand.

look at these idiots thinking Antifa goes out to kill ppl. Antifa goes out to show ppl not to be afraid of racist idiots. they wear masks because the cops that film them and keep files on them are part of the same system they are trying to fight. it literally is not more complicated than that. you can pretend they're no different than the KKK or Isis, but that doesn't make it real life.

Ironic coming from you Antifa-plebe

No, you didn't, little virgin.

>It's real in my mind!

KYS Commie trash.

lol

this site is literally populated by the absolute worst of society. do something productive, little virgins. Work out, go outside. Interact with ppl. Or make me happy, and keep slowly dying alone. You may now resume your echo chamber of racist, sexist nonsense. May your souls rot into oblivion.

>his site is literally populated by the absolute worst of society.

Then you should leave so that it will improve. IQ average would go up a full 10 points if we could get the antifa shills out.

>Everything I don't want to believe is (((fake news)))

You guys are the best. You're literally ruining the human race but I love you anyway. If only for the shenanigans

i don't know how to greentext, but you can't talk about IQ when you're promoting fascism. No one loves you! Your own parents don't care if you live or die!

Pretty bad bait, Sup Forums "kids" don't go outside.
sage kys.

Never once used the words fake news, but thats a nice strawman you've built up for yourself to attack there. And we know you don't love us. You're full of hate and it's hilarious to watch you flail around and deny it.

k

Death to all nazi!

you sound like a literal cultist

>yfw antifa are pedos

Kek, I member this.

The premise is flawed because literally nobody on Earth is terrified of Antifa.

Do I look like a virgin to you? Pic is me on my way to Paris.

>yfw antifa are pedos.

>yfw antifa really are pedos

What is Antifa? I've seriously never heard of it.

you do understand how lawyers work, right?

hell yeah, punch all nazis! Fuck ppl who blame their own problems on others. Take some responsibility for yourself.

You look like you sucked one too many cocks.

middle/upper-class kids roll playing

Negasonic Teenage Warhead looks like shit without makeup.

>Do I look like a virgin to you?
no, you look like a proboscis monkey

i just enjoy getting involved in alt-right operations and then ruining their plans by leaking the info, chat transcripts, recordings, whatever.

So why does "antifa" think they are bad ass when they are just stupid, neckbeard pussies? How come no one's addressed that?

I'd say I'm surprised but I'm not.

Gr8 b8 m8. Dude in the pic looks like he's never seen a vagina let alone had his tiny dick in one.

True definition.

You faggots do realise thats casey neistat right?
I Despair.

It's common knowledge. They are all adult acne and bad hair too.

>casey neistat
Never heard of her.

Nazis are the most delicate snowflakes in existence. Imagine being a piece of shit, and then getting mad at everyone else about it. Get passed up on a job because you suck at life? Aww, better blame the Jews. Can't get a girl, because you're ugly with no personality? Aww, better blame the blacks.

How about we put Antifa and Nazi's in a fucking terror dome with medival weapons and watch them duke it out? Its good for the economy and it gets rid of both antifa and neo nazi scum?

Who takes time to even make a meme like this?

Punk rock spread some nasty propaganda to Antifa.

Idiots

"If you say something that offends me, you're engaging in hate speech!"
"Hate speech isn't free speech!"
"Hate speech is violence!"
"I can answer violence with violence!"

This is the logic Antifa uses to physically attack people who say things they don't like.

Antifa is how liberty dies. Fuck 'em.

Uh because being anti-fascist is A-ok??

What about anti-communist?

Why not?

Last time someone got pissed at me for being better than they are, and punched me in the head, they broke their hand. I smiled.

TL;DR? Leftist snowflake lost a fight by punching ME in the head.

Literally no one uses this logic except idiots like you trying to pretend that you comprehend shit.

Since when is it wrong to attack and defeat nazi's? Am I missing something here?

What about communists? Is it wrong to attack and defeat communists and anarchists?

It's not wrong. It's never wrong.

So you don't want to defeat the Nazi's in a true battle? Thats a real shame, you'll just let them have the victory. Tsk Tsk Tsk

Communism and anarchy doesn't call for the extinction of ppl. Nazis do.

listen, you sound like if there wasn't antifa you would be spewing something about another cult you are in

you are just using this as a cover so you can smug and violent about something

Fucking Sup Forumstards, I swear

yup. happened down the street from me in Toronto i think

You think that, and you are wrong. Congrats! You're wrong about a lot!

that guy in the middle looks like a young Mr Magoo

Communists call for the extinction of the kulaks.

I really hope you're trolling. Cus if not, I feel VERY sorry for your children. Because your level of stupidity can not HELP but breed true.

>Catching beatings
>From Somerville, MA

I'm getting sick of nu-male millenials casually using dialects and expressions that are not local to their social class, region, and/or race. It's obnoxious.

This trend is best exemplified by the recent surge of non-southerners smugly using expressions like "ya'll" in an effort to appear folksy and cool.

>do something productive
you being here shilling is possibly the least productive activity you could engage in. actually giving a shit what some people on a mongolian cavepainting club house think or say about anything automatically makes you pathetic enough to qualify as a full time Sup Forumstard. welcome. I hope you're getting paid for this.

>breaking rule 1

lol no one cares what you think!

Lol I'm German and at first I didn't get Die Nazis, die but it's english of course.

>Khaki's signal other Chads to prepare for battle

You're comparing communists with nazi idealology?

you should get a job at the cinema

Antifa are useful idiots. The people that fund them want nothing more than for a protest to get out of hand and the police to gun them down. They're hoping for martyrs.

Um, i dont get what you're saying but i aint trolling my dude. Put them to a free-for-all with Rules of Nature blaring until the last man standing. Come on, it sounds cool right? :)

who decides if they are a nazi? you?
oh how convenient....

>Work out, go outside. Interact with ppl.

This advice doesn't work if you're surrounded by niggers, fyi. If anything, being forced to live among and interact with niggers makes people more racist, not less.

No one funds us. I've been to 17 protests, fighting for what i believe in, while you've been rotting. I don't get paid. I just don't like Nazi snowflake bullies and I'll always show up to make sure everyone knows that. But sure, keep pretending we're paid, since that makes this whole mess easier for you, snowflake.

Can confirm

Lived in Oakland.

And the hippie/antifa whites in the surrounding areas were just as bad.

grunts don't get paid

Oh, but people do fund you guys. They pay for the bus rides, the shields, the plywood accessories, the security in the way back, and whoever organizes at your punk rock bars and nightclubs.

This.

Just stick them in an arena and let them kill each other. Livestream it. Problem solved.

i'm not a kid. i'm a grown up

get your facts together slob XDXD

You're proving your DNA needs to be excised from the gene pool before you reproduce.

1/10

S A G E D

A

G

E

D

If you think "we" are the ones ruining the human race you are highly mistaken.