Imagine being under 6ft and calling yourself a "man". Begone sissy

Imagine being under 6ft and calling yourself a "man". Begone sissy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpWXV3bSGWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you weigh under 200 are a female

Being under 6ft is just embarrassing

Im 1.93 r8?

MANLET DETECTED

You're all good. Worthy of man status

Imagine the mother of your child carrying him for 9 months only for him to be under 6ft. Pure disgrace.

Do you get yourself to sleep at night, sissy?

youtu.be/ZpWXV3bSGWI

You can tell those girls are being polite. They see someone who is short due to shit genetics and don't want to add any more petrol to the fire.

Average height is below 6 feet

Average woman

if you dont have at least 150 lbs of lean body mass dont even talk me

I am 1.96m tall and I weigh 110kg. r8

i'm 1.38m and weigh 65kg. r8?

When OP has to make fun of people that are under 6ft so he can forget about his 5inch dick.

I find this thread hilarious. Im 5"10 and my height has not held me back once with females. Being attractive, confident, having game, and leaving an impression is all far more valuable than how tall you are passed a certain point. With that being said however, I can see how being under 5"8 can fuck over your game. By the way, OP is probably a 6"2 level 99 pimply virgin and I dont envy that for a heartbeat.

average woman is below 5"5, average man between 5"11 and 5"7. Get your facts straight retard, you are tall, but dumb in the head.

nigga wat.

butthurt manlets

>5"10'
>240 pounds
>Literally the fucking immovable wall
How can lanklets ever compare.

Tfw 5'5"

6'5 brother

i agree

You can't imagine it because you're not actually a man. Smooches faggi

none of it matters. Its an idiots game to think women would actually care about that, just like dick size. Chicks only want what you have, period, the end. but if your dick is made of gold and dispenses cash you could be under 4 ft and steal many bitches. grow up fags, they only want what they dont already have.

Being a under 6 foot with a toned twink body, no hair and work out 3 times a week. And having an even shorter 9/10 scene girlfriend who sucks you dry and cooks for you... Life is very hard

I'm 6ft 9 inches
That's 2 measurements btw

Very butthurt.

>twink
>girlfriend