I have to pee every hour or so. i dont think its diabetes tho. what is wrong with me

i have to pee every hour or so. i dont think its diabetes tho. what is wrong with me

that's perfectly normal you dumb cunt

Sometimes it's sooner though. Once I pee'd like 3 times in an hour.

>i dont think its diabetes

Are you drinking a lot or constantly thirsty? I developed type 1 diabetes at the age of 7, I was drinking constant glasses of water and peeing all the time. Any weight loss/tiredness/confusion?

An overactive bladder.
AIDS
Someone kicking you in the pussy every hour or so.
You're preggers.

Have you been eating a lot of carbohydrates?

I want those two kids to pee on each other

I have the same shit user, try to be calm or do something to distract you, just that..

Try not to think about waterfalls or dripping faucets or sitting in a car with rain falling on the windshield

>overactive bladder
>overactive
>bladder
>an organ that does absolutely nothing except contain urine so it doesn't constantly drip from the kidneys through the urethra
>overactive

You probably either drink too much alcohol during the night time so your kidneys are cleaning or you just drink too many fluids during the day.

I've started drinking more water lately yeah. I don't feel constantly thirsty though.

The reason I don't think it's diabetes is because this happened to me earlier this year. I went out and got a testing kit and tested myself and it came up negative. I plan on getting new strips today to do it again. Eventually it just stopped happening last time, but it's been about a week and it's still happening now so I'm nervous.

Check your blood pressure. High blood pressure will make you piss constantly as your body desperately tries to prevent fluid buildup.

kidney stones do that... the body is trying to pass them. Prepare for lots of pain in a few days/weeks

Diabetes doesn't just hit you in one go like flu, it creeps up slowly sometimes. Remember it's due to the body destroying its own cells in the pancreas, that takes time to happen completely so the symptoms can build up. Maybe ask your doctor for a HBA1c test, that'll give a better indication of your blood sugars over a long time. To be honest with you, if you're constantly drinking and peeing then that's two big alarm bells ringing for possible type 1 diabetes.Get it properly tested, don't rely on the test strips you can buy at a drug store. Your blood sugar can vary for a lot of reasons but the HBA1c will give a better long term analysis.

OP, shit in your hands and rub it on your chest, see if that helps any

I'm not a doctor but I'd say this is definitely worth a try

Ive made an appointment but its going to be a month until it opens up

A month? I have a HBA1c done every year and the results come back within a week. Kick your doctor in the genitals.

What in God's fucking name is going on

Get your prostate examined ya dingus...seriously though when it enlarges you can all kinds of things happen to you including the increased need to urinate

that looks like a cyst that was allowed to become very large and become gangrenous