Marreid w. Children from 90s..scene you'd' never see today

Putting this here rather than in Sup Forums bc the salient thing is here that you would NEVER see this kind of thing today even on cable, nevermind network.

Al is trying to sell his old Dodge accidentally lists it for $120 or something instead of $12k or whatever.

In this clip, 2 mudslimes come to door holding dynamite and a clock: "We have no time to haggle...we want care...and directions to Sears Tower!"
And then Al slams door in their face. you could NEVER see this kind of thing anywhere today. This is what we used to call HUMOR back when we were allowed to have actual funny things w.o. the SJWs having a shit fit.

BTW, download this and save. Only reason is still up is bc it's listed in fucking spanish.

How the fuck did the political climate change so much,,and why does it always change in favor of MORE regulation, more nanny state, etc..
Christ, imagine the possibility of 8 yrs of shillary? Go to 1:20 if you don't want to watch entire thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=l7y7ul2L9Oo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFWCqVKwrDU
youtube.com/watch?v=MFzziRZMdhg
youtu.be/rgDtgyzVZYk
youtube.com/watch?v=JjqJj0iBjL0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTel8JcM7g
youtube.com/watch?v=k5psRMoXm2g
youtube.com/watch?v=KnEOr1MgwTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zxo7wQkCIE8
bundy-online.blogspot.com/2013/01/tis-time-to-smell-roses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M
youtube.com/watch?v=yUHixYn0-WA
youtube.com/watch?v=ySOa05yrzjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao, this is fuckimg great. what year was it?

It was...after first WTc bombing, and before 9.11. Can you imagine, we used to actually have "conservative shows" that were funny?

this was best show of the 90s, have to get entire seasons on torrent.

I need to do that as well. any other classic epiosdes? I was too young to really watch, but I kinda remmeber last few seasons.

There are a bunch of great ones. Another episode, he talks about having to take bus home where "every White male was singled out and beaten."

Also, they made jokes about Kelly being a slut, but she was NEVER seen with a nigger not EVER an implication she burned coal.

does nobody even remember unhappily ever after?

>mr. floppy

Best network TV show..maybe even best cable show or network.... imagine a show getting away witj this today eithout the SJW beginning a "hastsg protest?"

People ask why there are no funny "right wing comedians" or "right-wing sitcoms." Compare this to the trash on now.

I mean, yeah, the family was kinda White Trash, but they were also realistic.

oh shit, remember epiosde where 3 dotheads ein lotto and they sre named "habib, habib, and habib?"

>that asian guy at the end

fucking lol

>unhappily ever after?
Nope..was it on in the US or just Europe? Did you watch this clip?

Try to imagine shitstorm if a major network show ever showed this today...

feels bad man.

A fucking tree poster

a scene from "Que nos Pasa" a mexican show in the 90s

>youtube.com/watch?v=uFWCqVKwrDU

political correctness has start eating us as well senpai

People always ask " why are there no right wing comedy snows?"
We had them, at least one. This was actually, genuinely funny, We could never have it today.

>...
Please lurk for two years before posting.

it was a us show, i remember it when they aired it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFzziRZMdhg

I can't get English subtitles, no idea what he's saying.

>Please lurk for two years before posting.
Please suck my prick dry. And then let your mother do it. then sister.

then I can compare you, your mother, and sister and tell you which is the best.

I've been watching Malcolm in the Middle on Netflix. The show came out about 15 years ago and there's some things they did that shows now a days wouldn't dare touch.

No fun allowed anymore.

Oh, I get you...they wer basically trying to rip off MWC..never really got into it, but vaguely recall it.

Let me watch. Wish they'd pick these up for amazon or kikeflix.

is just an autistic joke, the point is that this was a recurrent sketch in the show in which the actors wear black faces, no one will dare to do some this like this again, the good days are all gone

>.
>Please lurk for two years before posting.
you are an asshole, that is for sure. I have been posting on this site for 8 years and i have no clue what u mean.
He exlained why he didn't put in tv. with all the shit threads here, THIS is the one you bitch about? Nigger, please....

These are sad times when millenials come to Sup Forums to preach about HUMOR in the 90s after discovering clips couple days ago.

many faps were had

oh I get you, so black face is now verboten there too?

Aren't like all your shows White people from Spain rather than what avg person there looks like?

Could your Tv get away with a joke like this you think? Kind of strange that even TV writers knew muslims would still be looking for ways to destroy skyscrapers, and yet the CIA somehow missed it...

What's really sad is that with time things were supposed to be better.

Lost my shit at the asian dude at the end.

This is pure gold.

i think the only show on right now that gets away with racist humor is south park

What are you going on about? I see edgy humor all the time on TV and movies. Have you seen a comedy lately?

It was sooooooo damn good

youtu.be/rgDtgyzVZYk

It's always sunny in Philadelphia is pretty fucking redpilled despite its creators being liberal.

>show made by a jew and anigger

algo go back to spain fucking rock full of monkeys and african imported simians.

>see edgy humor all the time on TV and movies
then maybe I'm missing shit. Give me an example where they openly joked about muslims wanting to blow up a building.

these days you'd have "hashtag campaigns," threats to take off air, etc..

Even south park, in recent years...actually, even, could never get away with this. South PArk shows always end with some kind of "moral," i.e. "I learned something today..."

MArried with Children was completely nihilisitc in a way Tv shows weren't before. There never was a "happy ending" to anything. Life just got more miserable for Al, one way or another.

Wow, that's an edgy argument. I know exactly who made it. Doesn't change the fact, was funniest show on TV in 90s bc it actually was not PC.

NOw I want to fidn the , Habib, habib, Habib" episode where they win the lottery.

Can someone who speaks spanish search Jewtube for that episode if I look for title?

I don't speak spanish but will look for "habib" episode friend.

Fuck, here is part of "habib" episode but it doesn't show where they win the lottery. (if you've never seen, 3 indians or pakis, all named "habib," somehow get a lotto ticket meant to be Al's and they win.

All named "Habib," so they tell one another apart by pointing to the one they mean each time they say his name. Another thing we could never have today:
youtube.com/watch?v=JjqJj0iBjL0

Here have a few from Oz.
Gays....
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTel8JcM7g

Indians.
youtube.com/watch?v=k5psRMoXm2g

Transvestites.
youtube.com/watch?v=KnEOr1MgwTM

Skippy!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Zxo7wQkCIE8

>LOLOL IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT RELIES ON LAZY STEREOTYPES FOR HUMOR HAHAHA. SJW DON'T KNOW REAL HUMOR LOLOLOL!!!

Seriously, is anyone here older than 14? If I made a sitcom about fat poltards who tried to fuck 10/10 Aryan women but kept getting cucked by 6'6 black men wouldn't you watch it?

>It's just a joke! Don't go around bitching about it like a SJW!

shit, remmeber all the episodes they ised to do about fst chicks? We could never have a show like that today.

Where he comes gome and says " a fat woman came kmto the store today..." have to try to grt on torrent today, this is makingme miss that show.

anyone know which seasons were the best?b

hahahahaha wtf

are you two the same person?

you drunk?

There's an early episode (I think season 1) where Al's barber dies, Al and his friends end up having to go to a salon ran by gay men, their hair's done all faggy, Al gets mad and says "let's find a fire hydrant and wash the gay out!"

RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F

F
L
A
G

uh oh, looks like a SJW got triggered! In case you've not noticed hymie, literally EVERY sitcom today is a "Stereotype" about a dumb, witless White guy who is a loser, but the difference now is that no humor is allowed at expense of niggers, Jews, mudslimes, etc..

Married with Children had all of that.

i remember thst one! Let's go out and "wash thr gay away!"

Kek that was a tits show.

There's a scene out there as well from Friends where Ross calls someone a "faggot"

Even Democrats wouldn't bat an eye about that shit back then. Our entire society has shifted left.

you got BTFO by OP
see:

fuck off, Tila, you're drunk

Grew up watching this, in living color, the Simpsons and Martin all I believe within the same Sunday evening.

Fox 5 used to be best channel before they decided to make a news network

i want the entire "Habib" episode. Someone else knew the episode I meant, so it must be pretty popular.
maybe will try vimeo...

RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

We have a remake of this show here. I have to say it was ok watching dumb americans but when they portray dumb russians that way it kinda loses all aapeal. Nobody can be this stupid. In the end it's bad comedy.

>Our entire society has shifted left.

No it hasn't. Leftists are in fact the minority, which is why they have to do everything through judicial "interpretation" fraud to over-rule the majorityas well as executive order.

But they justify their loud siezing of more and more social controls by calling the rest of us bad people who deserve to lose rights for the sake of "social equality."

RARE

But that's not even true. Sure the white man in sitcoms might be dumb for specific instances of humor, but he's still presented as a leader of his household, general well liked by everyone, and has decent job. He's hardly a loser and is typically the main character as well which allows them to more complex personalities than the brown terrorist who appears for lazy 30 second joke. This is a textbook example of a false equivalence.

FOUND IT!! This is "Habib" episode. It's called "'Tis time to smell the Roses."
The first one doesn't work, but second one does:
bundy-online.blogspot.com/2013/01/tis-time-to-smell-roses.html

damn she was hot once

Are you at all familiar with show? All was a "shoe salesman." Womens' shoes. His wife didn't cook, was always openly trying to cuck him, his daughter was a dumb slut, he was always getting shit on...

There was a Christmas episode with the comedian fro the 80s/early 90s who died, "Sam Kinison," where they do a parody of "it's a wonderful life" and show Al how happy everyone in his family would have been if he'd never been born.

Al decides he wants to live to come back and make everyone miserable. Shite, that's another great one need to find..

What? No it hasn't dude.

The Republicans of 2016 are the Democrats of 2000. Even the Dems in 2000 didn't want fag marriage. Now most Republicans have a fairly apathetic stance towards it and even welcome it.

>How the fuck did the political climate change so much,,and why does it always change in favor of MORE regulation, more nanny state, etc..

The internet. Prior to that, people didn't know they were supposed to be offended.

I was talking Married with Children with a friend a while ago actually. How it would be impossible for the show to exist today. Especially the fatties and feminists parts. Also the portrayal of Kelly.

pre-SJW
pre-Obama
pre-Aids Skrillex
pre-Carl
pre-EDM
pre-Social Media

the good 'ol days

Found the kike

>FOUND IT!! This is "Habib" episode. It's called "'Tis time to smell the Roses."
>The first one doesn't work, but second one does:
>bundy-online.blogspot.com/2013/01/tis-time-to-smell-roses.html
thank you m8, this is fucking classic! I can't believe the way they rip into illegal immigrants, make fun of their accents...this is fucking brilliant. Already downloaded. cheers.

Shut the fuck up, Jersey.

I remember this episode

Fuck man, what the hell happened?

Did the Internet just ruin everything? I'm starting to think so.

Ted was right...

Jay Mohr's writer used to be attractive before all the plastic surgery.

did you see job recruiter yet? "Miss Blaub?" Al says to her "I'm not just going to take anything...like you at a buffet."

I lost my shit. Completely forgot there used to be funny shows like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M
All in the Family too

He's right. Al was always selling shoes to fat chicks.

I can find truth in this show.
youtube.com/watch?v=yUHixYn0-WA

youtube.com/watch?v=ySOa05yrzjM

My life philosophy is heavily based on these words.

>I can't handle banter: the post

Thanks to Sup Forums I can't even really enjoy married with children without picking up subtle jewish brainwashing bs. It being the beginning of the white man is dumb and cant do anything right marcy the strong feminist etc.

"look ms blob, i"m putting myself in your fat, bloated hands..." nearly pissed myself.

Yes. Cellphones too.

>Russians
>Writing comedy

Don't even get started with the fat jokes this show made.

"bundy, I'm putting you in charge, I've been called away on urgent business...one of the prostitutes I use is free."

posting updated version

Marcy isn't strong. She's a cunt, and Al constantly tells her she has small tits, and looks like a boy. Jefferson is the beta on the show, not Al. Everyone on the show has problems. Even the women are put in bad light.

>bundy-online.blogspot.com/2013/01/tis-time-to-smell-roses.html
Watch this episode. trust me.

This is why women should be married and have children by 25. It doesn't get any easier after that.

My god she's aged like raisin.

I just want to go back...

she wouldn't be half as bad if she hadn't fucked up her face and got some new titties

Fair enough, that does sound pretty funny. However, literally none of that has anything to do with him being white. If I remember the site correctly, at the end of the day his family still loved him. Again Al had many layers to his personality and character whereas meme Muslims, blacks, fat chicks, Asian etc do not. I'm sure you've seen shows with normal black characters and dumb 1-dimensional white characters. Did you think it was funny? Why the fuck should people, especially swjs and middle eastern people, find that Muslim clip funny given the political climate surrounding Islam in 2016?

I don't think Hollywood allows these kinds of writers to work in the industry anymore. They've been cut off by all the fags and dykes who follow their jew masters.

Your right but ignoring the bases of my post. This was a subtle push into the sjw stuff we have today. Like I said most of it is comfrimation bias but, it's in there. I wasn't saying it was bad just after lurking Sup Forums again I find it hard to enjoy anything. Another old show you should check out is all in the family it's from the 70s-80s and was intended to be sjw bs but the bigoted dad Archie bunker ends up being the protagonist.

Why would I care would those people think is or isn't funny?

I like it.

>she was NEVER seen with a nigger not EVER an implication she burned coal.
I beg to differ. Pretty sure there was an episode where she was dating the bro that broke Al's Polk High rushing record.

Wow, a liberal SJW made of triggered. Want some coloring books for adults for your safe space?

It's almost like a Greek tragedy. Jay Mohr stole Nikki from another man when she was beautiful and as soon as he takes her home she becomes a gremlin. TRUE POTTERY.

>calls someone a "faggot"

the dire straits song, Money for Nothing originally had the guy calling the rock stars "faggot" in one or more verses. nowadays they've changed it to some other PC term. eventually you won't be allowed to say anything negative at all.

based bundy

grew up watching the show

Jefferson is sort of a beta but he's also using Marcy to his advantage. He didn't seem to work and had every need taken care of. Marcy's first husband however was henpecked till he grew some balls and ended up traveling the world and holding tons of jobs. There's a lesson there somewhere.

What's funny is I think the lead writer was black.

If a show is about the plight of the low-wage white male, you have to have foils for him to conflict with, or else it
s just a rant, and not a sitcom. The dumb husband with the ball busting wife was already a trope in the 90's. Al Bundy was a RESPONSE to that trope, and the show confronted it head-on with comedy. That's a masculine way to approach an issue. They COULD have taken the strawman, femino-Jewish approach to propaganda and created a fantasy universe show with a perfect alpha father, and had him brow beat his dumb cunt wife for 10 seasons, but somehow I doubt that would have made it 10 seasons.

I've seen All in the Family