exhentai.org/g/704225/a5065ce4c1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats up guys

Well now my little boy winky

Anyone else ever see real /ss/ on Tor?

I did but then .tor got shoah'd
have any working links?

t. fbi

No. I saw a couple vids, and that was all I needed to see. It's pretty fucked up. The vids I found involved a little 3 or 4 year old. A woman was sucking his dick. He didn't really seem interested. The other vid had him playing with her pussy. It really wasn't that erotic.

You dont need tor to see it

ugh way too young that shits disgusting

Yeah, I've heard of that one. Not sure I want to see it. It's like, a little person right? He's an adult, he just looks really tiny?

Yea but the girls treat him like a little naughty boy and feed him their milkies

I was into this shit before I knew it was a thing. I remember having really dirty thoughts about my teachers before I even hit puberty. I wanted them to suck me, and touch me. I wanted any older woman to molest me. I don't know why I had those thoughts. I was awfully young to have them. I wonder if something happened to me, and I just block the memory.

whats it called?

What's the name of it, so I can look for it on TPB or something?

more like this

Just look up the pic its a jav production

anyone got a download link?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17634591/_SDMU573.mp4_[JAV]

any good shota hentai?

Nope. If you want shota, start a different thread.

boku no pico

I mean straight shota.

Is that a gif for ants?

Sauce?

Toshi Denetsu Series Episode 3

Mmm...that is a good one. The other /ss/ vids I've seen aren't nearly as good. I can't get into that one with the teacher with glasses, because I just think she's ugly. Don't understand why they have a fascination with women in glasses.

Boku No Misaki Sensei

This one is just so weird. The kid looks weird. She looks weird. Those boobs are just stupid big.

No lolis and shotas, please.

Anybody here fapping/lurking?

Also need sauce

Anyone still here?

Lurking like a degenerate.

Also lurking

Thats pretty erotic dude.

I started masturbating when I was like 5 long before anything even started coming out. I wanted to fuck several classmates and my teacher back in second grade.

I started having sexual thoughts at around 5 too but i didnt know how to masturbate i used to grope my sisters barbie dolls until i came its kinda embarrassing honestly

Why? You don't have to look at them

sauce plz!

dude, sauce, PLZ

That reminds me, can someone recommend me some /ss/ doujin where nothing comes out when the shota cums?

That's oddly specific, not sure if there's a term for that. I feel like all doujins have the shotas cumming, even if they are clearly not old to actually be able to do that.

I've found one on my own through randomly browsing, but I don't read nearly enough shota doujins to know if there are more out there.

[100yenMoFA (Mirino)] Myon Shota
exhentai.org/g/704225/a5065ce4c1/

Lurking.. still curious about the real life stuff though..

MIRANDA?