Ok Sup Forums .. i guess dick rate thread. I want genuine opinions here. Lmao I consider myself a grower...

Ok Sup Forums .. i guess dick rate thread. I want genuine opinions here. Lmao I consider myself a grower. Never had issues with women, but I'm fit and above average face attraction. (Even did some modeling) so I thought that might be why. I've always felt 'smaller', but is that just culture? Girth is 5 even. And if I'm full mast, I push just shy of 7. If I was ugly, would I be fucked?

I'd suck on it tbh

rope or train, depends on what u prefer

Rope or train? Dafuq does that mean? Lol

Oh lmao suicide. I GET IT

my dick is slightly bigger, but close to your size

And you happy with it?

youre 6.5 not 7 and thats with the ruler starting at 1 faggot

Kik me: whynotbi3

could be bigger, but it does the job

Checked

Im thinking of fugging a trap ://

Never posted before. Just under 7in long and little over 6 girth. Chode mode?

Here's a flaccid pic, will post hard if interested

Starts at 1? Nope. Look at the pic dummy. The base of my dick is clearly below the 1. And I said 7 when it's full as fuck. Like when my gf is involved instead of a pic for Sup Forums

Tape starts to curl over at 5.5 and from the high angle I'd say 6in is about right. Still slightly bigger than average but girls care more about girth actually, at least according to numerous studies and interviews.

...?

Girth is 5 even. That's really where I wish I had some extra.

5/10 thin and not very aesthetic

Weird question OP. But is the tip of your dick like really dry and flaky? Because I have the same thing going on with mine (much worse than yours) and am too poorfag to see a doc.

No it's not. Sorry mane