Why shouldn't I kill myself today? I got dumped 1 week ago too, she was my best friend as well

Why shouldn't I kill myself today? I got dumped 1 week ago too, she was my best friend as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you could be so much more than what you are.

Tell us how old you are and we'll give you advice.

cuz bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Kill yourself, faggot. I hope she said she loved you, because we both know she didn't mean it. I hope you die and burn in hell.

Because if you kill yourself over a girl, it makes you a bitch.You are a fucking man. Start acting like it.

That's what you get for trusting another human being. Hopefully you won't make that mistake again.
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcf4yS5_aiI

At least be happy you're not a virgin like most of us.

suicide is always justified but killing yourself over a girl is some seriously weak shit

We don't know that OP isn't a virgin.

Because who would want to know what happens after death? Such a boring possibility that there might be another world out there.

Because bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Doesn't matter. No one is the right age to consider killing themselves because they got dumped. It sucks; you may ache for months or years, but you'll get over it. Trust me.

I got dumped at 22 and burned a torch for the chick for five years. But I got over that shit and so will you.

>Suicide
>Over a woman

Because you are a free man now

i'll repeat myself, suicide is always a good idea but i'm just saying, to kill yourself over a girl.......such weak pussy shit

Nothing "happens".

Says the smartest man on earth, amirite?

I just try to avoid believing things that I have no reason to believe, that's all.

You're like the 8th cuck to make this thread OP. Fucking kill or don't kill yourself I could literally care less now

Anyway I didn't mean to detail the thread. Sorry.

why dont you kill her then turn the barrel round?

>Doesn't care
>Comments anyway

Please don't do this, user, I love you :3

Love isn't real, user. Sorry to disappoint.

Dear god I've become my father

Same here. I am 22 and just got dumped by the love of my life back in november of `16. I thought my world was crashing around me and I wanted everything to end, but I continued to strive and better myself, now I'm making a shitload of money, bought a new car and am fucking hotter broads left and right. The key is to take these emotions and put them towards the things you love doing and striving to become successful

>inb4 someone calls me a fag/nigger for being positive

We all meet death in the end, and live for such a short time. Why call on it before your time comes? Pain in the price of life.

Hardly worth it.

Frankly that isn't for you to say. Your experience until now is not wholly representative of what life has to offer. I know personally of the good as well as the bad; I know just exactly how and what sort of good makes it worth it - just because you haven't yet experienced that, or have forgotten it, doesn't mean it isn't there for you to take, or that it isnt worth it.

I disagree. And I can say whatever I want about my own life experience. Not OP btw.

Lmao killing yourself over some stupid girl.

This

Youre welcome