Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

DUDE

idk, maybe

Looks like something I pulled off my shoe.

Reasonable price, Shit is potent as fuck bro

I'd pay more than $40 to have you never post again. How much is gonna take?

got more stuck under my mower deck, hit me up

nice b8

I'll give you $10 for the pube hair.

you paid 40 for cat vomit? lol

stop hiring lazy beaners to do your lawn work

WEED

you got some good shit there. Some nigger sold me these grass clippings a while back so I shot him.

idk man youre getting a better deal

is that a hair on it?

LMAO

op you need to stop buying from the same guy, EVERY FUCKING TIME

No matter how good it is (and it may very well be), you clearly got overcharged.

check this guy out

not even trying

$40 goes a long way when you're a responsible adult who doesn't live st home. Like your electric bil maybe... not on stupid shit thsts gonnna give you a good feeling for like an hour. Think about what you're doing with your life and your money

This shit again?

Yes - you got ripped off. $40 should get you an eighth. That looks about 20% of the way there. Also (I'm ignoring the damn hair) there are no crystals and it really does appear damp.

Fear not, mistakes only lead to better decisions. Smoke it, listen to some music, forget about it, get a job and buy more if you like.

This.

is that cat vomit?

That must be a clone because that same Bud gets bought once a week.

yes

Holy fuck i thought summer was over

looks good m9

thanks to global warming summer never ends

>look at me!
>i'm and oldfag because i'm a loser browsing Sup Forums 24/7!

did you buy it from niggers?

I take shits with more THC than that. kys

dude once i bought from them, they sent an underage kid with the buds in his bare hand it was the worst shit ever

sounds about right

Nice bud dude looks dank, although I think you're dealer likes you cos it looks about $100 worth to me...

fuck off, summer.

yes

not an oldfag, but i learn quick not to be retarded. i get when a joke is a joke and when people are generally retarded

i took the bait, im a faggot!

you got some dank shit bro

fuck off already

This thread is old as fuck copypasta thats been re-used thousands of times. Fucking candy ass summerfag trying to sound smart.

Literally paid 20 for this in the beginning, when i started smoking,now enjoy the fruits of my dad's weed garden

These are always great for newfag spotting

LOl dude, why should anyone smoke lawn clippings

This

nigga those are lawn clippings