NEW NEW Social Media Thread

NEW NEW Social Media Thread.

Continue?

you are the ruin, that we laugh at.

Name please???
Yes

Jasmine. Sure thing.

jasmine who?? instagram??

Jasmine. Not really in the practice of giving out IGs and such, sorry.

lol? youre posting her pictures online and she posts them online for everyone to see anyway. and youre "not in the practice of giving our her ig"???

What is Kati3kat's Snapchat?

Becky's been getting my cum for a decade

moar

You don't come here very often, do you? Let me explain. I'm posting her pictures online because I have been enjoying these threads for a long time and several months ago I decided to give back to the people that had given me so much. Back when these threads first started out, I was much like you. I wanted to know the insta of every girl. I learned how to get the FB of girls from their picture titles if they were set to public. And I was super frustrated whenever somebody would not give out a girl's information. After a while, I began to see the other side. It's not about the girl's privacy. It's about the poster's. I post here a lot. I post a variety of different girls. If some whiteknight cuck were to find out who I was... you can guess the rest. This is also why I never, ever post family members here. I have actually seen several anons get exposed before, and it's never pleasant.

That being said, there are certain girls that I post that are reverse-google-image-searchable. And in certain cases, if the user's pleas are particularly heartbreaking, or very honest, I make exceptions and occasionally hand out information, Unfortunately, Jasmine's insta is private, so I couldn't even if I wanted to. Which I don't, because you're a little annoying, and a little summer.

These are the rules around here, partner. Now, here's what I and most anons do: You ask for their first name, you make a folder, and you keep coming back in the hopes that there will be more. If you have fallen in love, you may occasionally apologize and beg for sauce, and if they say no, you say you understand and you move on. Or, you keep coming back, and wait for them to slip up. I have a couple of times, so who knows? You might get lucky. Anyway, have some more pictures of her to keep you company.

Sorry for the wall of text. Here's more pictures.

>Anonymous 09/18/17(Mon)20:25:34 No.745582659 ▶

More!