What happens here?

What happens here?

Like North Dakota, but worse.

Mount Rushmore and pretty much nothing else except beautiful national parks.

so what happens in north dakota

sometimes i forget that north dakota and south dakota exist

Less than you can possibly imagine.

Oil
Fighting Sioux

This for that entire section of the country. I doubt anyone would notice if they vanished for a while.

why americans square their states?

meth labs

it's like they got more and more autistic as they expanded westward

What about this place?

yellowstone
literally nothing else

>tfw youll never live in the american northwest

This
Also only 500k people yet 1.3x the size of Britain.

legitimately the only place in the US that unironically, non-memeingly has no culture.

What exactly is "no culture"? Canada has the same culture as america in many places, but we do not call that "no culture".

There are so few people there and next to nothing of interest has ever happened there. Name one interesting battle, treaty, land dispute, etc. that has happened there.

Literally fucking nothing. One of the emptiest states we have.

Also, our states are more square out west because fewer natural borders. A lot of eastern states, the borders are defined by rivers or mountain ranges. The west is comparatively featureless, so the lines are arbitrary.

The USA has so many states. Brazil only has 26 states and I barely know much about them all.

holy fock we're big

Wind

Potato farming

lol at those square states

niggas why don't you use rivers for demarcation like normal people. is this the "american culture" you speak of

>lol at those square states
have you read this or the last thread you gorilla fuck
the west doesn't have nearly as many land marks
look at the east

who's the second guy and did he do to earn being in this place?

Jefferson. Hopefully he gets removed from Rushmore soon just like how he's getting removed from the $20. Should be replaced with Obama.

Is it depressive to live there? Have any of you been there? Why those places even exist?

Shouldn't they remove hamilton from the 10 dollar bill instead?

Jefferson is on the rarely-seen $2. It's Jackson who is coming off the $20.

Youre pathetically stupid if you truly believe that. Your posts made me cringe a little.

No black and no female in the entire history of the US has done anything worthy enough to justify their face on American currency. In fact, the only non-white group of people who are worthy of being featured on US money would be Native Americans. Im not memeing in the slightest. I dare you to try and prove me wrong.

From there what do you want to know?

Not depressive, it's pretty comfy

It exists to exist

Also sheep, llamas, cows, corn, wheat, and qt boys

hamilton created the fucking bank
he should not be removed

used to live there. a lot of my mom side still lives there

lived here my entire life

some small towns can be pretty pathetic, but overall it's quite nice. good cost of living, low crime

I would argue that King is more deserving than any native.

So you used to live there, and you won't even answer OP's fucking question?

What about Frederick Douglass. He was based af.

we did move when i was three and it was uneventful each time we went back to visit family. nothing of note besides friendly nice people live there

There are indeed a lot of tweakers

An irrelevant shithole

54' 40 or Fight you dingus

Brazil is basically the same size as the lower 48, we are only very slightly bigger without Alaska and Hawaii

lack of landmarks and the fact that if we followed rivers we would be unable to create states with enough people to apply for statehood up there.

I think it's like the Canadian Prairies but even shittier

>irrelevant
Yes.
>shithole
No.

I've never been here but it looks beautiful. Do people live anywhere near here and is there anything to do for work? I fucking hate people so I'm kind of tempted to move to some middle of nowhere state but there are the practical concerns like a job.

like south dakota, but better

How can they be shitter if they're alike?
Wouldn't the land that frozen less time around the year be technically better?

Once we got out that far we stopped giving a shit and squared our shit up

White people.
But are like 3 persons living there

South Dakota better than North Dakota

North Dakota is inferior Dakota

We do Dakota right North Dakota evil bad Dakota

Conquest of North Dakota when?

Last bastion of white people

Natives are red, dubslord.

Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, or ND would be better options t b h

People here hate the natives but not enough to the point of genocide like some of the nuts I've met from neighboring states

I live in southwestern north dakota and my small town has a suprising number of african imigrants. all the ones I've encountered are very friendly hardworking and polite, they're a million times better then african americans

The Ethiopians here are good too

Good immigrants, the kind who don't want trouble, just want a good life

Good, honest folk all around

tell me more about the area.
i love badlands and this kind of landscapes, fucking beautiful.

Why? What did he do other than bargain with the government for more minority benefits? He really didnt do anything to increase the power and prosperity of America as a whole. He was a good person and he did many good deeds, but he really didnt achieve anything spectacular.

If South Dakota is a shithole, then your entire country is a squalid cesspit.

Wrong
Easily better than North Dakota

more corn than your wildest dreams.

that's where we put all the natives

And even more oil.

>unironically using the word "cringe"

see what I mean?

that's North Dakota

in the eastern part of the state, but Iowa has us beat on that

man it's tough just telling you random things. ask questions and I'll answer though

fun little thing though. I've always been on the eastern part of the state right next to the borders with Minnesota and Iowa (only two states bordering on the east)
the area was settled almost exclusively by germans and norwegians with some dutch as well
I was surprised when I got older and found out how uncommon nordic surnames were in the rest of the country. here you can't throw a pebble without hitting an andersen or a nelson

also growing up I knew two asian families, and two half black kids. that was it