This place is offensive...

This place is offensive. There is no moderation of offensive speech and you make no effort to make this environment comfortable for women.

A refusal to police speech is misogyny.

We're going to give you a choice.
Either you all start assuming we are visiting this website too and consider how what you say might hurt our feelings or we're going to have to shut this place down with a court order.

there are no girls on the internet

who the fuck are you

Tits or GTFO

Are you a woman or a man?
I love that fucking pony

Get out ya freakin trap.

Matt Furie is a fucking faggot

>There is no moderation of offensive speech
This is bait, but I have to say, "Like fuck there's not"

Either suck my dick or go back to the kitchen. Bring me a sandwich while your at it you fucking dyke.

NAZI that is all

eh's a pretty cool guy

k no u.

>Matt Furie is a fucking faggot
Yeah but your entire range of self-expression depends on plagiarizing a faggot. So yeah.

Fuck you. Offensive speech is the only speech that is protected under the Constitution. You can call all of the police stations that you would like and you would not have the authority to violate the rights of men. Please go away and never come back to this site. Nobody gives a shit about who you are or what you think... and since you have failed to provide time-stamped tits you must now GTFO.

then get off the board you fucking idiot. theres a board for almost every other letting in the alphabet. slot the b/ in the url out with something else you fucknugget. you come to b/ and complain about shit like this, no one forced you to come here yet here you are having a little PC fit.

>mrw i feel as though ive taken the bait but still want to get the sentiment across

"sue those who disagree, even if it's fair use"

Look love you're on fucken Sup Forums what you're doing is like trying to hook up an air conditioner in hell

Kek, fucking traps

Your very beautiful and I will definitely be you whitecuck... I mean cuck knight.... I mean knight cuck.... fuck... I ment White Knight!

>Fair use
>Mascot of a social movement
No man. You're like those sandniggers who use a Mickey Mouse costume on TV to tell their kids to blow up kikes. Except with a cartoon frog.

repeat after me

F A I R
A
I
R

U S E
S
E

Kek, you're poorfags and so is Furie so nobody cares, but if you did this with Daffy Duck you'd have had your shit fairly pushed in and your ass used up long ago. You're just poor thieves stealing from a poor man.

>he doesn't understand copywrong law

timestamp and tits or gtfo
seriously...

MY FEELINGS

>"Parody" of an unknown cartoon is turned into a mass phenomenon and household name without benefit to the artist
Yeah that sounds fair.

>creates it and puts it on public internet expecting it not to be used a certain way
that's where he fucked up

fucking snowflake is taking over wtf

It has happened before and for profit. See the Calvin pissing on car logo thing. That illustration was not made with permission by the creator of Calvin & Hobbes. It got so big so fast it was impossible to litigate against. Variations of that cartoon are still sold everywhere.

sauce?

Sup Forums wasn't always like this, you know?
Around 2008 a forum of right wing extremists known as stormfront forum raided the site, they are paid and post on schedule to give the sense of mass influence. Obviously on of the first tactics was to be misogynist.

>Around 2008 a forum of right wing extremists known as stormfront forum raided the site, they are paid and post on schedule to give the sense of mass influence.

The left does that currently.

That's Sensi Pearl. She's a cute.

im gonna need a time stamp

First, timestamp.
Then, tits or gtfo.
Then, dick or gtfo.

Judging by the funk under that fingernail you like to put your fingers in your pooper.

I have a cunt and I'm pretty comfortable here, fuck off with your b8, m8

I'm tryna sleep you dirty dong nibbling goat fuckers.

Fuck it, i'm awake. Child Con bread

ever heard of free speech bitch? cant shut down a site bc you dont like what others say.

Lousy bait

Fuck you
Nice dubs tho

With a flick of my wand, faggot begone!

With all due respect, if you don't like us, you don't really have to interact with us.
We aren't breaking any laws (most of the time) and the first amendment gives us the ability to say what we want, just like it gives you the right to say what you want.
If you leave us to ourselves, then you won't be offended by our shenanigans, so stay over on tumblr and shtuff.
Also, upon further investigation, this seems to be a copypasta.
Have a nice day.

OP is a faggot

Boo fuckin hoo!

ill pay you 5 dollars if you stick that finger up your rectum

I agree, everytime we get a qt posting herself here these faggots scare her with their tits or gtfo crap, even after she already showed them. I apologize in name of all Sup Forumstards

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling...

when will we stop all this mindless violence?

stop being a piece of shit woman then and fucking live with it. if all you want to see is daisies and fucking faggot flowers then browse a more heavily moderated faggot site. this Sup Forums where we tell you to kill yourself

gonna need some more of this

Actually it's precisely because it's moderated now that Sup Forums is becoming shit...
The increasingly boring and stupid board rules are not helping this site to keep being the shiny beacon of internet shite it used to be.

well boys you heard what dubs has to say. time to clean up this board.

This is probably bait but on the off chance that it's not.....Fuck you with your censorship you fascist bitch. Either bring something meaningful to the table, like having an intellectual conversation about an issue bothering you, or fuck off with your fake court order bullshit.

Also, people keep responding to obvious bait

More like time to create a new site and move on from here...

This is not a safe zone. That is all.

Unfortunately these are the only threads where this kind of talk can take place, don't blame me...

You have your own place, its called Reddit. Why don't you go on back there.

Even reddit doesn't like this amount of dumbassery, and that's from a redditor.

I would love it if you shoved that finger up my ass and called me sir

Fellow girl here. Look, don't even try, OP. This is Sup Forums, godammit. It's the very result of what could happen if you made a (almost) completely unmoderated chatboard. It's the Wild West of the internet. The guys here won't care if you're a guy or a girl, they'll just call you a guy. it's a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing. Yeah, it's heavily offensive at every point. But what else would you expect from neckbeards? Just go with the flow.

she's some r9k faggotry.

here's the thing. we are ALL user. we are ALL equal. there are no girls on the interwebs so we are ALL male. you want your female privilege? get your fucking tits out. you'll get all the white knight faggotry you'll get irl. however, in doing so you're no longer user. you're no longer us. don't get angry when we treat you like every other attention whore. either enjoy the anonymity of being user or get fucked.

Rape, abuse, disrespect, disregard, and apathy are the only thing the boys here have for a girl. They know nothing of how to deal with real females. They get a sense of security from traps (the penis?), and try hard to justify latent homosexuality. Misogynist is correct because it comes from a fear of women and their power. The only thing I can't figure out, is IF you are real, why do you bother to come here?

HAHAHAHA
Also, free speech bitch.

Mistakes were made tumblr

Fuck off cunt.

>Matt Furie is a fucking faggot

whos that

could you maybe try next time?
this is too obvious.
i replied though so..