Stoner thread. Show us what you got guys. Watcha smokin? How much? Fav piece?

Stoner thread. Show us what you got guys. Watcha smokin? How much? Fav piece?

wish i had some weed, but i'm poor.

i have a grow light for my aquarium and thought if all my fish died, i would use it to grow copious amounts of ganga.

but, they live on.

i use a one-hitter since my crappy plastic bong seals gave in from old age.

just smoked a bowl , i only have one piece right now. its just a little chillum looks like a crackpipe but i like it because its discreet

had about enough of this shit

where do u live

Ontario fag here. Only Ontario stoner (besides like 2 others) who doesn't do poppers

We need a weed/drug section on Sup Forums

what kind of question is that? come on, user

i was asking bc pipes are easy as fuck to get

smoking cinex, a sativa hybrid. through a spoon. no more than .3 gram at a time. even though it's only 20% thc, my tolerance is low

is that meth?

Anyone have any experience with fentanyl? I take opiates regularly for my back.
Oxy 15mg 4x daily
Morphine er 15mg 2x daily
Gabapentin 100mg 3x daily
Methocarbomal 750mg ex daily
800 mg Advil 3x.daily
Anyways back is really fucked up but.my question is mg.friend gave me a 75mcg fentanyl patch. How does this compare to what I take? Hencouldnt really tell me. He uses strictly to get.high. nothing that I take gets me high. Just barely dulls the pain on my legs from all the pinched nerves I have. Anyone know? Don't really want to try it with out knowing how it.compares. also how.long does it stay in you? I get drug tested.at the doc and can't have random shit in me. Especially not that.

yes and it is extremely hard to quit. let me be a testimony, it is not something you want to even try.

Def looks like a crack/meth pipe

QP minus the copious and carefree joints ive been rolling the past week that ive had it. The black baggie is how much ive chipped away at grinding up after i get off from work. Reg/10 but i got a good deal. Inb4 mexi.

anybody else here know anything about the health effects of weed? I smoke as often as I can get some but my youth won't last forever and I don't want the cancers

can we get a pic OP?

How long have you been on the pipe?

Any difficulty holding down a job/living a regular life?

Its stops the cancer retard

pic of what? I posted a pic above.
probably about 8yrs now sounds right. On and off. No, I don't have any difficulty making it to work on time or living my life. If I did, I would have motivation to quit.

Basically the main highpoint cons:
>risk of speeding up the process of psychosis
>risk of paranoia or anxiety in a long term effect
>if you smoke young, like below 25, you *may* lose a small amount of points from your IQ.
>short and long term memory loss, sometimes to a permanent effect but not as extreme if you were to take a break.
>early altzheimers *possibly*
>trouble breathing (may or may not be true but i believe it to be; studies say that weed smoke contains twice the tar due to its density compared to tobacco)
>dissociation
These are all usually caused by heavy, and i mean HEAVY smoking.

I smoke pretty heavily lmao fukkk

user define "heavy" use?

Ive been going 5 years nearly everyday

It all really depends on your genetics and what your heritage is exposed to. If it runs in your family, chances are you arent helping yourself in that department; a thought.

But also, fuck that. weed lol

have you noticed any long term effects or noticed that it's affected you in a negative way?

Yeah thats pretty heavy. How much do you usually smoke a week?

eh I have a pretty healthy family line and I'm considered very healthy. I'm at an above average intelligence but I'm not like a genius or anything. I figure I'm just enjoying my youth you know may as well

I have a Goldstein piece as well!

You have about absolutely nothing to worry about then, really. Just make sure you dont get too stupid or lazy and youll leave weed behind you one day without a scratch.

thx user :)

3 grams a week, the least amount, prolly a gram, the most, a quarter. I don't really smoke more than that margin
and people comment on my intelligence all the time so my cognitive function is fine. I think it has decreased my memory and focus a bit tho

Yw dood

Sounds like youll also be fine unless you have a hereditary mental disease running in your blood line. The focus comes back after not smoking but after five years youre going to have to burn out a lot of fat for it to completely run its course. Your focus will come back gradually but youll increase focus if you exercise often.