Is she hot? I can't decide

Is she hot? I can't decide

She is for now. Her future is not bright.

Not really no

Shes got the natural white girl never did anything ever to try and stay in shape body, so in another year or so she'll be outright fat

Shes not pretty so her body is all shes got, once that goes shes done

Add in a kid or 2 and no thanks

No she's fat.

She is in a fight she is currently losing. Maybe she will turn it around in the later rounds but right now, she is heading to be dropped.

her tits are already sagging. imagine a couple of rugrats sucking on them, a few more years tacked on and she could be in national geographic. however, a pump and dump would be in order.

Look at those legs dude, shes not fighting it at all

her feet are fucking hot tho

No theyre not

Fucking footfags have no standards at all

They see feet and theyre like omg hawt, even if theyre stubby with ugly nail polish like this bitch

she has nail polish dumbass
and her feet are 10/10 for real

OP Here:
She has no kids. Compare her last year as shown here to...

she's got the face of a taxidermied junkrat

On the fat side for my taste, but face is decent. Too bad her tits didn't get the benefit from being fat.

hotter than any gril that i've had sex with

ur all fags id worship her thick ass and godly feet

Yes, she has nail polish and like i said its ugly, just like the rest of her feet

no she's fat and dresses like a skank, and wears makeup. Naked in the A.m. you'll be running for the door or more booze.

...her the summer after high school

Yup 0 standards

This is why noone likes footfags

>ITT people who have never been with a girl but call her ugly

is she colorblind as well as fat? who wears a black top with white bottoms.

She looks like a Bella Twin. I'd tap it

Nobody thinks shes hot, except for the footfag but he doesnt count

Enough

Yes she's hot and anyone on her who says she isn't is either a faggot, has a different preference or is a faggot.

Solid 6/10

thunder thighs. nice.

too many 14 years old faggots who are still stuck in the juvenile brainwashing that any girl thats not a perfect 10 is ugly

if that's a 6/10, then i must have very low standards. either that, or I've only banged like 2/10s and 3/10s

Yup these bums act like they get 8's and 10's when they can't even get a 6.

Im 36 years old,Ive been with plenty of girls, if you saw the last girl i was with you laugh

None of that makes this bitch hot

Maybe if you stopped worshipping pussy and got a little perspective and stopped thinking any below average slag is a goddess youd get some too

Yes.

/totally believe you/

You have no idea

I'm taking into account the fact that she will probably gain weight mostly in her lower body as she ages and/or has kids. She has that type of frame.. I'd hit it but quit it in the long term. Just being honest and it's only my opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would worship her on here.

>implying anyone whos not a keyboard warrior uses a number scale to rate how a girl looks

>I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would worship her on here

And those are the faggots that make tumblr tier bitches think theyre hot shit

They ruin it for all of us

She is hot. If you don't, I certainly will.

>if you saw the last girl i was with you laugh
Damn bitch has gotta be pretty hideous to make an user laugh, sorry for your loss user

She's a 7 on the express train to a 3.

She'll be hog-beast status by the time she's 30.

Nail her now while she's still somewhat attractive, but make sure you pull out.

You can ask a threesome, but it wouldn't be the one you expect it to be. Because in experience, the guy was making me do weird things to him instead.

Only basic sluts do that hand on the hip pose. I bet she has ugg boots and a late addiction.

OP HERE:
She peaked at 16 Sophomore year- still thin, but already had that amazing ass. I would post pics here, but I can't

As a person who has seen too many foot fetish art and the sort during trying to find great fap material, I would say one punishment should be chopping their feet off and making them physically unable to walk for their sinful bullshittery.

Pump and dump she's on her way to fat dumpy dump town

are you retarded? not even close to fat. slightly thick at most

I like her feet.

Thick/fat. What's the difference? She could lose 20 lbs and her cankles would turn back into ankles.

Nah.... Chech her proportions. Those cankles are with her for life. She's going to get worse.
Her posture is already suffering. She's gonna get that "I'm pregnant belly slouch" but without being preggar. Her knees are going to continue to withdraw farther inward and those tits are going to deflate. Mark my words op I hyper analyze bodies for a living.
Also if she doesn't do something about her upper body posture soon she's completely fucked.

I met her on craigslist

She used to be super fat i guess, but shes lost a lotta weight. Now shes got a huge loose skin flap that hangs so low if she was standing up you cant see her pussy. Shes also missing teeth.

But her pussy was hot, shes a freak, and she does anal so...

What a lot of you kiddies dont realize is that there is an xbawx huge difference between a bitch being hot and a bitch being bangable

This bitch here is not hot, but is she bangable? Definitely

Theres also a big difference between not hot and ugly, theres a huge middle ground where this bitch falls into, the same place where most bitches fall into

This bitch is average as fuck and trending downwards, she is not hot, never was hot, and never will be hot

You faggots need to stop this worshipping shit and have some goddamn dignity, stop acting like every decent looking bitch you see is the hottest thing ever

E.T.

She wont though

Shes never done anything to ever try and stay in shape like most girls, she'll be fat soon enough

I think little miss chunky trunk would be a great fuck. First, she'd be grateful. Second, fat girls always cum like there is no tomorrow. Cause they are thinking about a real dick all the time instead of the two D cell version. And, when your done, you can get her to make you a sandwich or run for some take out.

I'd fuck that one.

Kek'd

Checked

You got kik??

This.
90 percent fall in Bangable but not a ten status. Quit letting them out of that category. Every 5 you worship makes them harder to fuck. Also can we all collectively agree Kylie and the other one are 4.5s.... Fucking disgusting

I dunno, she's got some thick calves. Looks like she plays softball on the weekends and gets shitfaced on light beer after.

Her body is very similar to my wife's when we dated.
After 2 kids and 17 years, she's over 200lbs.

I'd fuck it sooner then later. Couple times, move on to a runner or gymnast or dancer

Actually after looking at the rest of the pics, the girl is a little bit chubbier than my wife was.
My wife had muscular legs.
It's not looking good for this girl's future.
To be fair though, most women end up fat by their mid 30's.

>shes got a huge loose skin flap
>Shes also missing teeth.

>have some goddamn dignity

that's pretty rich coming from you

A wife over 200lbs, user jesus shit. Put her ass on some grass with balsamic vinegar, take all the carbs outta that place only eat rabbit meat and fucking pickles.

Y'all are commenting like the guy is a great catch. He's ugly as fuck. Throw in a 3 inch micro dick and that's probably the best he's gonna do.

anons calling her "slightly thick". kek. This girl is a 6 maybe a 6.5 to give the benefit of the doubt. Just look at those hogfeet jumping out the ends of those jeans. But anyway OP she looks fuckable at best. go for it

Cute, nice body, but if it was my girl, she wouldnt be going out of the house dressed like that.

She's the kinda of girl who will do housework or yard work and consider it exercise just because it was hard.
She's leaving anyways so it is what it is.

Way to completely miss the point fuckstain

The guy has absolutely nothing to do with her being hot or not

Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERTHIGHS HO!!!