Pokemon box 2

Pokemon box 2.

Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

It's too quiet these days...

i wonder why it is

Sadly, box tends to wax and wane pretty much directly as a function of how much time I personally am able to put into it. Two summers ago when I was a NEET and online 16+ hours a day we flourished.

As I started to work more and more, the boxes got less and less frequent until we'd go weeks without one.

Now, they mostly only exist when I start them and they barely scrape along, though I'll see comments in other threads/boards sometimes missing the times when they were frequent.

I hope we're able to revive but in large part the community has moved to discord or fallen out of touch, so I'm not sure if we can get that spark back.

People are too busy fapping user

anything featuring feet?

I'll post some though!

I suppose.

Feet isn't really my thing so what I've got is sparse and scattered. Sorry.

i do recall seeing a lot of box threads back then, pretty much any time i'd check the chan
i guess it's just praying for new folk then

Part of it is having the threads at all. If people see them by chance, they'll start to specifically start them or check to see if they're up.

Sometimes they crop up by chance but that's rarer now.

i'd start some but i don't feel like my collection is large enough to accommodate most requests

Doesn't matter. Besides, if you post the thread link in the discord people will notice and join in.

I'm around most days and I'm rarely too busy to post.

perhaps sometime i will

Any requests?

Human male on female pokemon

any recent additions to the cute clothes folder?

Sure thing.

Not 100% sure what's new but I'll post a handful.

i believe you can sort by date in the windows file explorer

You can, but it gets weird/inaccurate with a lot of images so I'm not a fan of it.