Any AT&T employees in here right now? If so what do you do? Any advice for a new hire?

Any AT&T employees in here right now? If so what do you do? Any advice for a new hire?

Try T-Mobile.

Hi I am a manager. What store are you going to? I have a new employee starting tomorrow and I want to make sure it's not you. You should be in bed right now getting rest for your big first day. Jeff if this is you I have faith you will do a good job with us. Happy first day

Hi I am a supervisor. What store do you manage at? I hope you don't manage a store in my district, because you should be in bed. You have a big day training new employees tomorrow. Need all the rest you can get

Get a better job

I used to have at&t

The mouthbreathers that work there are a big part of the reason i dont anymore

Hi I am a manager. What store did you buy your phone from? You may have had bad service because our employees didn't get enough sleep.

Hi I am a manager. What store are you going to? I have a new employee starting tomorrow and I want to make sure it's not you. You should be in bed right now getting rest for your big first day. Jeff if this is you I have faith you will do a good job with us. Happy first day

B2B exec downtown Chicago, how may I be of service?

lol @ wireless fags. glorified cashiers.

Yes.

Post UID to confirm.

lol, someone sure would love to send unsolicited emails to (insert uid here)@att.com

shoretel (mitel now) is bringing back meritz points in 2018

Hi cashier here. I make good money u laff but it's a god job. I pay bills then some.

Retail are the serfs of AT&T. Abused and disposable. They're taught to lie and hate themselves. Eventually they burn out or become management.

Are you going to be a wire tech, opt, or retail store personnel?

Hi I am a manager... see post above

Hi I am also a manager. Did any of my fellow managers help you out any on here? You feel confident starting your new job son?

Gonna be an ssr so I'm not commission based. Everyone I know that works there loves it because you get benefits out the ass, but I just wanted to hear honest opinions if there are any negatives

Field tech here. Quit being a pussy and work outside

Eh I prefer to not be doing manual labor when I can still make good in an air conditioned building

Only the obvious. Don't fuck around on Q, don't fuck around on company email, don't fuck around. I know a 25+ year employee who got fired for using his company laptop for Netflix.

Now the good stuff. This company is obsessive about career development. You will learn a lot for free. Take advantage of it.

Source: managerfag here

Try to get into the infrastructure positions instead of staying in sales. The sales staff I've seen tend to cycle through frequently.

If you can transfer into an installer position you can make it a career easily. I know many that have been with AT&T for 30 plus years.

Most of those jobs are union and have a tremendous upgrade in pay.

Yeah my manager told me I'm my interview to take advantage of the free college and if I don't I'm basically disposable in corporates eyes. I do have a problem though. Right before I got hired the police found a roach in my car. Didn't show on the background check and I'm taking care of it to make it go away, but it still scares me abbot because I know they don't fuck around. From what I hear from other employees is I should be fine as long as I'm not charged on court date

I fucking hate your ASM syntax

Yeah that's definitely long term goal. But for now I gotta start at entry level before I can really do anything and set my career path

The only times I've heard about drug-related firings is when they find the shit in the company car. There's a few of those every year. Obviously you'll want to keep your recreational life out of your work life.

Show up on time, pay attention, learn stuff, and you will grow here.

That really makes me feel better. I'm paying 1500 dollars to make it completely go away. It would suck to tank my career over a fucking roach.

Why is your internet shit?

I've been a AT&T pre-paid customer for 5 years now, best phone provider ever, never have had a problem, I buy my own phone and use the service, I've had signal just about everywhere, for $40 I get unlimited talk, text and internet, plus rollover data, I'm touching myself right now

As an employee you get 50% off all services I'm excited because as soon as I'm done with training I'm gonna get me and my fiancé both an s8 with unlimited data for 125 all together and free directv

I'm not Jeff by the way

T Mobile is a fucking joke

How can you live with yourselves charging customers $15/gb

at&t is insane...
metropcs / tmobile for the win

If you enjoy never having service outside of metro areas yeah, go right ahead. I managed a wireless center and we sold all carriers and metro/T-Mobile/family mobile are all just above using a brick for communication. It's like enjoy your new iPhone that you can essentially never use anywhere