Thinking of packing my shit and flying to Mexico City and building a house in one of the slums. Looks /comfy/ as fuck...

Thinking of packing my shit and flying to Mexico City and building a house in one of the slums. Looks /comfy/ as fuck. If shit doesn't work out can always come back. Looking for a potential partner to go with. Apply and ask any questions below.

I lived in MC for almost a year. I was working the fight circuit down there and the US won't let you fight for money without it affecting your professional record.
Anyway, I liked it. Had some really good times. Be careful, though. There is a lot of temptation waiting at every turn.

And get murdered by some beaners cause you can't pay rent? fuck that.

What would initial investment look like OP? I'll chat about this.

Come on bro, it will be nice.
Thanks for the warning, ill keep that in mind
Wanna hit me up on Skype, it's Mitch95dyer

Watch east bound and down....season 1 for story but season 2 for how to mexico

Good luck getting robbed

You sound like a cunt

It's true though. People in slums steal from each other all the time. It keeps any of them from rising up past the level of being a slum.

You must have been raised in a city. That kind of overcrowding would end me. I'd rather move to mars

only Mexicans can own property in Mexico
and the Mexican government is very violently opposed to illegal immigration to Mexico

Non-Mexicans are NOT allowed to own property in Mexico.

Look bro this thread isn't aimed at annoying normy cunts who know everything like you. I'm looking for an extraordinary person who has got the balls to take risks and do something different. Clearly you can't handle that, so just fuck off. I'm sick of people like you, fucking drones.
you can build there in certain parts without needing planning permission or anything like that. Also it is busy enough and there is a lack of licensing infrastructure for visa enforcement etc.

I can build the house myself - I'm a professional bricklayer. Just got to get out there and find a /comfy/ plot of land and then we'll blag some materials and away we go.

no if you are white

I love mexicos whole aesthetic, I totes wouldn't mind living there for like a month or two and just like, living that way of life for a while and learning new shit and being around different people. Not sure if I'd move there but go for it OP. Come back and share pics and stories if you make it.

not true
retard detected
probably trumpanzee redneck

been living in CDMX for the past 8 years
if you love cities, it's great
the slums are literally shitholes to avoid though

Ask a Mexican living in those slums anything.
For real.

where specifically?

Edomex

that's not "specifically"

temptation as in what?

are you from cdmx aka chinago?

I live in one of the municipalities surrounding, CDMX. Not telling you more man, that should be enough.
Yes.

you're both wrong. US citizens who wish to buy property in Mexico can do so, but rather than own the property outright they are required to set up a real estate trust that technically holds the property for them

A word to the wise...
You have to assert your dominance down in them there parts. Go around town and tell everyone who will listen that the local cartel leaders are a bunch of faggots and that you dare them to come at you with everything they've got
Surely they will respect your machismo and capitulate immediately. Enjoy being a badass drug lord

bump

how many niggers do you own?

about tree-hundred and fiddy

thank you

ia OP kill?