Why are nazis always lanky manlets?

why are nazis always lanky manlets?

Because they support Trump.

GUY IN FRONT IS 6'6"

OUTED GUY IS 6'2"

WTF U TALKING ABOUT BEANER?

>lanky
>manlet

Ugly incompetent manlets dont accept their shitty life is their own falt, so the look for people to blame.

Easiest person to blame is somebody that looks/acts different. They think they're smart/good, so the further away from them must be dumber/bad.

This leads to "It's because immigrants I have a shitty life!" when in actuality it's because they're stupid lazy assholes.

This leads to them forming groups and idolizing nazis.

> posts pic of people of different heights and there is a female present

They've never known the touch of a woman because of their manlet status, and the only way their micropenises can get hard is if they beat up a black person. Sad!

It's really difficult to be that mad about anything when you are getting laid.

Why are people always asking stupid questions?

incels tilt easily

> Spend all day on Sup Forums
> Manlet, tries to dress "manly" to compensate
> Girls can smell the desperation on them, and won't go within 10 feet
> They still cling to the idea that there's a perfect Trump girl out there, not realizing those are girls who pretend to pander to alt-right shit for money
> Blames black people and mexicans for their problems instead of mental illness and autism

Low energy!

Yeah really good comment sounds exactly what niggers do, see acting civil, going to a full time job everyday, paying taxes is a niggers cryptonite.

>kryptonite
I agree with you, but mostly because of the environment that niggers are raised in. They constantly blame the white man while simultaneously making the world shittier.

Jesus, why does it take one nazi getting punched for Sup Forums to become leftypol?

>manlets

Where? These guys look normal size. They're retarded, but they aren't manlets.

Antifa fags keep whining like Hillary supporters,
Sup Forums isn't your home go away little kids, or you might get your feelings hurt

Trump is literally still talking about Hillary almost a year after he won. who's triggered?

Have you read Hillary's book?

Why don't Jews and niggers just fuck off?

Nazis have baby dicks

Because they are beta faggots who can't deal with the fact that they have failed to live up to their own potential, and refuse to acknowledge that it's their fault. They blame other races/ethnicities for their own shortcomings because it is easier than the effort required to better themselves.

Winners get to trash talk, rules of the game
And it was everybody's fault but hers
I'm still feeling the warm glow of victory
Enjoy your day kind sir

Have people realized yet they were paid to be thee?

Why would you want to live next to black people?

the black folks I know are perfectly normal people, great neighbors, model citizens.

maybe you're just po white trash in yer area

Obviously because it appeals to people that want to feel pride in themselves but have nothing tangible to base it on.

>the black folks I know are perfectly normal people, great neighbors, model citizens.

I used to live in Chicago.

Fuck that.

because theyre the masterrace. ever study hitler and his love for the aryan race? nigger

At least they don't pretend to be women

Take your shekels and GTFO

why are Nazis such pussies? serious question.

>nothing tangible to base it on

Besides being decent people who aren't breaking laws and shit.

Yes, there's no such thing as a muslim immigrant being part of ISIS! B-baka!

He's wearing it on the wrong fucking arm.

If he is a Nazi he's not a very devoted one.

excellent reddit post friend +1 upvote

why are blacks so violent? serious question

you spelled "niggers" wrong

State sanctioned fatherlessness and low impulse control.

Why is every human an insufferable pile of shit that will find any reason to fight? We should seriously just start WWIII and purge Earth already.

They are at the bottom of society. Convincing themselves that they are actually not because they are white makes them feel better.

Being ugly and/or socially retarded isn't so bad if you can convince yourself everyone that's not white is beneath you.

LOL
BTFO leaf!!

these kinds of animals should be put up against the wall and shot.

soon knocking them out won't be enough.

better to have been a lankey manlet then a genderfluid unicorn!
Remeber Sup Forumsrothers redpill!

The "Nazis" have it right

niggers are a plague in America

This.

> kek

Back to your containment board Sup Forumsfag.

Fuck off with your civic nationalist faggotry, nigger lover.

>cuck

So you think that "lanky manlets" are so much of a threat that they need to be shot? Fucking kek. If they're all just a bunch of pussies why do anything? I'm not sitting around worshipping Hitler or anything, but there's definitely a problem with the way blacks are trained to have a victimhood complex.

They're being told to fear cops, politicians, and """manlets""" all because people are too scared to let them think and grow on their own. Its not the nazis that are really keeping the blacks from getting jobs and having happy lives, its the people who tell them to be scared of whites.

None of these guys would have the balls to protest alone. They are like roaches. Put them in front of a prison nigger and they would run away.

I know this is bait but fuck it, im drunk

white nationalism appeals to the lowest common denominator of people desire for empowerment. You are rewarded for literally doing nothing except having been born a certain race in a certain part of the world...and even you didn't do that...your parents just happened to be rolling balls at a lynyrd skynyrd concert and your mom's a whore (not specifically your mom OP but, yeah, she's still probably a whore. fuck you). The only people that are drawn to this kind of ego auto erotica are people that don't have any good qualities (or at least think they don't have any good qualities). Why the fuck do you think so many channers are nazis. Because they're losers.

That said, this doesn't only go for white people, and you can find this particular form of circle jerking in almost any demographic. Regardless, it's inane across the board. The thing is that the powers that be love it. It's a super easy way to keep the masses divided along arbitrary lines of bullshit so they can keep ass raping you.

The fact is, a poor white man has more in common with a poor black man than he does with a rich white man. Once you get past superficiality, they lead more or less the same lives. But if the rich white man can trick a bunch of poor white cucks to be his personal army and go fight the evil niggers, then he wins.

Instead of the petty tribal warfare, we should be hate fucking some imperialist skulls cause quite honestly, they don't care what color you are. You're still a dirty kike to them

>wowowow im sooooo druuunk haha lol fuck it here let me write a fucking essay on why the rich are taking advantage of autistic cunts.

haha drinking is fun.

This dude IS the redpill.

>The fact is, a poor white man has more in common with a poor black man than he does with a rich white man.

then why won't tyrone stop firing his glock outside my window?

i would rather eat shit lasagna than side with niggers

said the basement-dwelling twelvie

Aren't we all basement dwellers?