Why are college classes so useless? skipping them and studying on your own is much more efficient...

why are college classes so useless? skipping them and studying on your own is much more efficient, if you can avoid attending.

tbh it's true but you still gotta get degrees

That's what I did.
Man that was the best decision in my life and I have made many decisions.

Maybe for gen eds but that won't fly in upper level courses. Profs just add stuff to the exams that's not in the book

but i do go to college user
i just skip classes if attendance is not mandatory, i only show up for exams
it's working pretty well so far, i'm doing better than many others who attend every day

wtf is gen eds

If you think SICP is useless, you should never be allowed to write any code.

Gen eds = General education requirements, like English 101 or college algebra or general biology...freshman and sophomore level courses

>implying i ever said that

This was meant for you

You probably should have gone to a couple communications classes then.

You should learn how to read.

If its so useless why are you even wasting your money?

Enjoy your lifelong debt moron

Because it isn't, since I couldn't have the job I want without a degree (medical profession).

What I'm paying for is a degree, first of all. Whether I skip all classes or study on my own is irrelevant in the end as long as I do well.

Good luck getting letters of recommendation for med school if you are never in the classroom

>implying i'm not already in med school
Jesus Christ, it's like you are begging to get this cucked by modern education.

>get this cucked by modern education
God you med students are such pretentious faggots. You all think you are so smart but are not at all

>he ran out of arguments

Lectures often cover material that isn't mention in the text or not fully explained in the textbook. If you can study by yourself and get by, then more power to you. However, if you care anything at all about your GPA, you'd be showing up for every class.

This may work for gen eds and certain courses near the end of your undergrad courses, but if you want a six or eight year degree then these actions simply won't cut it.

that is all of school .

You're just too stupid to know why they're useful

Can't argue with stupid

Well user That's why you do internships or go to a trade school.

>guise I got through the first exam by not going to class this surely will work for the rest of the year and all my classes...hur dur did I mention I want to be your doctor