Child sex dolls are relatively new, but are being banned in many countries...

Child sex dolls are relatively new, but are being banned in many countries. How do I obtain one (preferably in the teens, not young children) before my country bans them? Does this prevent pedophiles from abusing children?

While I think it's a little fucked, I am curious if they have or will do a study on that

wow that one looks super small

no one in the scientific or medical community is interested in sullying themselves by discussing important social health issues like pedophilia

But homosexuality is fair game.....
Same shit really

Never seen one of these things. Even the images of the dolls themselves are banned it seems

>no one in the scientific or medical community is interested in sullying themselves by discussing important social health issues like pedophilia
Except they are and dolls are the current most supporting methodology

He means it would be career suicide

There are LITERALLY docs supporting dolls across the globe

i imagine the image was pulled from a news site who didn't want to offend the readers of their child sex doll segment

But now comes the question... would you fuck one?

i don't think children should be playing with sex dolls.

Yes. I would fuck a peice of silicone hole that probably feels good on my dick. So yes, I would fuck molded silicone. It can be an alien for all I care. The hole is a hole.

>wow that one looks super small

yeah, they scale them to the size of the purchaser's cock.

Doll prescriptions, I assume. But a public figure coming out saying they're supporting it? I want names dammit

I've seen some pedos in here post scholarly articles where research was conducted on sexual activity among adults and children in foreign tribes that seemed to support pedophilia. I wish I had saved those studies because they were interesting. Although, I disagree with pedophilia (sex w/ prepubescent children) given that nature, it seems, would "object" to sex with children since prepubescent girls are not capable of reproducing, nor have they developed sex hormones.

realistic.

good

it's a far cry from actual human intimacy, which is the only thing i actually crave. not op.

they're probably 70s-80s era, user. those were weird times. they sound interesting for sure though.

Inb4 honeypot

A website called Pedonia discusses scholarly articles regarding pedophilia (I.e. one such study conducted claiming everyone is a pedophile)

hahaha
thats why you got to stay away from those childlover forums. they're all addled in the head.

Except that it's not? Fucking a kid and fucking a consenting adult of the same gender as you isn't quite the same thing.

who said anything about fucking?
what if we limit the discussion to the sexual attraction people feel?

Best to keep that attraction at bay with a doll IMO. You can't rid someone of attraction. At least give it an inanimate hunk of silicon to lay waste to

I would have no idea where to procure
Best bet would be those manufactures willing to do something like that
But American ones would obviously be a bad option

We'll I don't quite follow your logic there either. Are you suggesting that the two sexual taboos should be boiled down to the fact that they don't support reproduction? Because I'll admit that that is true however I don't see any additional similaritiesWe'll I don't quite follow your logic there either. Are you suggesting that the two sexual taboos should be boiled down to the fact that they don't support reproduction? Because I'll admit that that is true however I don't see any additional similarities

i'm saying homosexuals and pedophiles have more similarities than differences in the way their sexual orientations function and how it affects their lives

i dont know what the original user was implying though because i'm actually not him.

just get a blowup one

that graphic
on that box

gotta get some meat to grab on to

That does not look realistic in any way shape or form.

If you need one of these faggot then you deserve to have your door kicked in. My question is for real, is what happened to you that fucked you up in the head to make you want to fuck children. They aren't developed yet and another thing is, owning a doll like that wouldn't it make you crave the real thing even more? Is loli and shota legal to watch? Why cant you just fap to cartoons? At least then nobodys getting hurt but still, thats nasty. Good luck OP, you need Jesus

>dolls
With good reason, thats indecent. This is a child were talking about here...

It's for an insert

3/10 I replied

How can people normalize pedophilia as no big deal? Alot of kiddie peddlers are involved with resturaunts and underground sex shops. Many kids die as a result

>peice of rubber
>child
GTFO

Pedophilai is perfectly fine. It's the child molestation that is the problem. Most pedophiles do not = child molesters otherwise our prisons would be full of them.

>Many kids die as a result

Source?

>Many kids die as a result

sound like trump there, bud