Are these worth the money? I jack off a lot anyway, is this much better?

Are these worth the money? I jack off a lot anyway, is this much better?

Other urls found in this thread:

fleshlight.sjv.io/c/331325/302851/4702
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, if you use enough lube and warm water it feels just like a pussy. Almost irresistible not to bust in.

I am unsure how anyone who actually uses one of these could make an honest comparison.

Get one. Thank me later. I own three different inserts for mine. Stoya is by far my favorite.

They are a fucking hassle to clean. Its even harder to clean when you still llive at fucking home and your parents are siblings are running around.

Tough times in moms basement.

I have a wife who I love very much we have an active sex life but she has much more holiday time than I do... so she spend it at a holiday home we have near her parents. I get to play bachelor for like a month or so a year. I want to fuck in that time so I have one of those.. its not real pussy but it makes no demands, doesn't take half my money or break up my family. Its no replacement for a relationship but can help keep a relationship healthy.

Fleshlights are knockoff western shit, get an onahole.
>>/jp/17631479

They're alright.

I mean, they feel really good but they do get annoying to clean out. The first few times you use one you think "I don't get what everyone is complaining about with the cleaning" but after the 10th time or so you realize that cleaning a fleshlight is the last thing you want to be doing right after you fap.

That said, I'm about to order another one.

They get sticky after awhile, I threw mine out because shame. I had the alien one.

For real, if you are gonna get it, get the heating thing too. Shits the bomb.

Pros
-Better than hand

Cons
-Dirty
-Loud
-Suction Cup doesnt work
-Gets naturally sticky
-Warmer takes forever to heat up

Honestly, it made jacking off take longer, the cleanup was a hassle too.

buy a dildo and hit ur g spot

keeping it clean is really annoying, making it pretty situational for when you're gonna use it.

Needs to be washed after every use then air dried. Before use you have to run warm water through it before lubing it for it to be at its best.

That being said it feels really nice.

yes

Yes. get the STU fleshlight. worth every penny imo.
fleshlight.sjv.io/c/331325/302851/4702

its better just to get a doll, there cheaper and more fun to use

>just made jacking off take longer

OP, trust me, this. 99% of the time when I jerk off I just want to whip my dick out and have a good orgasm as fast as possible. YES, the orgasm when my dick was inside the fleshlight was about 5x better than normal, but the hassle was unbelievable. I couldn't get off more than half the time when I was using it because it was so distracting, bulky, and messy. Had to keep reapplying lubricant constantly, and the cleanup was a bitch.

Not worth it OP.

saddest thing ive ever seen

Nothing compared to these. A true shame they stopped making them.

This.
STU or Stoya, fam.

Tough to clean with a roomate too
>differentanon

is that gal pic real or fake?

all these.

how so?

I'm planning on getting one of these next sale.

>Are these worth the money?
yes

Amazon is cheaper in Europe but what about privacy? Anyone has experience?

No, it's too messy and takes too fucking long.

It ships in a brown box taped shut with your numbers on it. Inside the box is your toy's box.

One day I'm thinking of ending my life and the other buying a fleshlight. Good times.

Depression and thoughts of suicide are common. You're not alone but sometimes it feels like you are because talking about such topics is admitting weakness.

My man, I'm the exact same, it feels pretty awesome holding a cunt in your hand and masturbating with it

I'd say so. I bought a cheap 8$ one off eBay a while ago. Waaaaay better then you're own hand for sure. They're a bitch to clean though and the cheaper ones wear down way quicker.

It's still jacking off, why don't you buy a horse dildo and shove it up your ass if you're so eager to spend money to get off all by yourself?

I am weak. I quit my job and now I'm sitting at home smelling like shit. 22 living alone for the past 1 and a half year.
I neglect food and I've always been skinny, what a combination!
I'm far from home, thinking of moving but I dont care about myself anymore.

23 here, no job, prospects are bleak but still, early twenties is too young to consider calling a quits.
Ride for a couple more years and feel things out

Wear it as a sock...