We was kangz

We was kangz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J63YY525yH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how they all have that indignant bitch nigger face on.

I'm not a racist. I don't judge people based on their skin color, but these kids aren't going to grow up to be senators or doctors or lawyers.

Good thing you let us know you're not racist

Because I said nigger? Chris Rock calls black people niggers. Is he a racist against black people?

Your argument is retarded bait.

No. Because you have to validate that you're not racist on an anonymous board. You're probably the white guy who says they are not racist because they have black friends irl. May as well fuck some black girls to prove so amirite?

I don't have to prove shit to you nigger.

I'm not a racist for the reasons aforementioned, not because some faggot on the intarwebz agrees I'm not.

Fuck yourself.

Because a racist would have a black friend. Low quality b8 my friend

Guys. This guy isn't racist. He proved he's not racist by saying he's not racist because he doesn't have to prove to you he's not racist. He's not racist guys!

Eat shit pal

Is this something Sup Forums came up with? I've literally never heard a black person say that.

That is what I'm getting at... you don't have to prove anything especially on an anonymous board.
I obviously wrote that in irony

WE

It's okay if he does because he is black.

>I didn't read the whole thing I'm just gonna race bait because he said nigger, because I'm a race bating nigger

fine

Jewish historical revisionism. Look up the "black Egyptian hypothesis"
It's the same kikes being cultural Marxism, critical theory, third wave feminism, and post modernism.

I don't like the word race.
I prefer the term 'ethnicly challenged'

Either it's wrong for everyone to say it, or no one to say it.

Yea, Sup Forums is full of niggers now.

Which people exactly are promoting this idea? Everything I've read about it indicates that it's a fringe hypothesis with very little mainstream support.

What's sad is three out of those four girls will be pregnant by the time they are 16.

STORY TIME

> at a party
> the dj puts an old louisianna cajun tune
> ohhhyeah.gif
> the music starts
> the word "négresse" ( nigress ) is present in the song at multiple times...
> after 30 sec of music the people around ( good white leftists from the middle class ) starts to yell at the dj
> yousoraciss.jpg
> makes me mad
> I replied to the ignorant crowd... " If you were'nt so dumb, you surely had noticed that that tune... Even if there is that fucking N word in it... Was a love song... The humble song of a redneck screamin under the moon because his lovely nigress wasn't in his bed "

And overweight. 65% of black adult women are overweight.

Obviously, you don't understand liberal SJW double standards. Just like how If a white actor plays a minority character, it's whitewashing and that's bad. But if a minority actor plays a white character, that's diversity and is good. See how it works?

>And overweight. 65% of black adult women are overweight.
You mean like 65% of americans?

More like 1 in 3 eurotrash.
Hint: 1 in 3 is 33.333333

Why does the littlest one have the most tits?

Fuck me that's a lot, not the guy your replying to. But is that stat as bad as it seems, like when your out n about is 1 in 3 people you see fat? Coz I struggle to believe that the memes about amerifats are that true

mods mods mods!

Depends on where you live. Wealthier neighborhoods not so much. But low income neighborhoods I'd say 2 in 3. I don't count anyone over 60 though.

Fair enough, same here in England to a degree, we have low income white single mothers who are just fat blobs that sound like men coz they smoke 20 a day. They're always dressed in the tackiest of clothing with their little ratty offspring in matching shit

youtube.com/watch?v=J63YY525yH0

kek

everything you do in [current year] makes you a white supremacist, even if your a jew or a immigrant
/sacrasm

knowing some reallife racist back in my schooldays, i can say they are more like Antifa mentality. no facts and all fight

everytime i see people nowadays mark someone with a logical and calm opinion on why we should or shouldnt do something, as a racist. i flipp my shit, because racism is not based on facts, its based on biased emotions and grudge

if i say black communities commit more crime per person quota, that is a statment that can be proven or disproved by data

if i say i hate someone of any color, just because of thier color, that is racism (yes you can be racist towards white people, just look at Zimbabwe)

AHAHAHAHAHA

Nah not gold
Brown

wut u lafgin at wite boi

Walking pieces of shit

No one living in a fucking ghetto somewhere just trying to live is causing you any problems, shitbrains. Stop being baited into hating people that have no influence over your life. Hate the elite if you have enough spare time in your life for that sort of thing. What they do actually influences your well being.

>your skin is gold
Seriously? According to what fucking blind person?

>skin

I have to wonder if black women will ever figure out that their general lack of dating success has less to do with any direct skin color preference and more to do with an aversion to women who are loud, trashy, demanding, and entitled.

Niggers are pretty terrible in general but they are second to the jew. Niggers would know their place if it wasn't for the niggerdick loving kike rats.

USA's greatest problems, in order:

1. jews
2. niggers
3. rush hour traffic

Behold, an actual racist.

This is now a shitted thread.

You're forgetting about mestizos. Just from a pure numbers standpoint, they are a huge problem. And, much like blacks, they consume more in govt. services than they pay in taxes - both illegals and legals.

The actual definition of racism is believing your race to be superior to another. So, what if I don't believe it but.. I know it.

its /b you fucking twat...everyones racist and nothings real.

I feel bad for this chick. She seems kind of pathetic and perhaps autistic. And she's really ugly. And people like that don't deserve to get bullied, whether they're black or normal.

You were also once 2 2/5ths people

And that's being generous

Fixed

That's not actually the definition of racism, but okay retard.

Being an AZ native, I know all about our Spanish/Incas-Mayan "undocumented immigrant" friends from south of the border, but trust me, they are tolerable compared to packs of wild niggers. I would share a neighborhood with Mexicans over niggers any day.

Kek

Always kek

I just had a long day at McDonalds (I'm 18 and this is my first job because I want restaurant experience and this McDonald's would look good because of 24/7 uptime) and this made my fucking night bro. I'm actually dying because how the FUCK does the line fuck up that badly omfg thanks dude

Another faggot talking out his ass. If you keep going, you may be in danger of exposing yourself for the fuckin retarded mongoloid you are.

How many licks to the center of a cow?

she is enormous the ak47 looks tiny ass fuck

>says half of the definition is the definition
>posts the full definition with the prejudice, discrimination and antagonism part
>HURR DURR MONGOLOID

Thanks for proving me right retard.

bumperino for this little sjw cuck to post some more gems of wisdom

isn't that in itself racism?

You're full of shit kid. You're arguing about racism with a real, full-blown racist. GTFO.

i live on the south side of chicago and can attest that all niggers are garbage

hmmm no sweetie, your skin is shit

I don't appreciate your stereotype, very ignorant.

but the hair is fucking garbage, fucking their hair

Logically, one would think so. But logic means nothing to the PC/SJW crowd.

Please tell us what the actual definition of racism is.

This faggot was probably one of the white fucks who got arrested at the St Louis riots last night, after all the niggers fled the scene. The day of the rope, you faggots are burning too.

>kid

You willfully fail to understand trivial logic. Not complicated, mind you, but trivial. You are just going to have to google the definition of the word racism. It's too painful to even try with people who want to be idiots.

Huffpo is the worst news media outlet in existence.

Good news! They are remaking "The Rocketeer" with a black female as the lead!

why are niggers like this

>whether they're black or normal

iseewhatyoudidthere.png

Except he did the opposite.

>its b... you post triggering things, wait for cuck sjw to come get mad, and win

was supposed to go to

>ancient asphalt

And?

gtfo nigga you aint king midas

I JUST POSTED THIS PICTURE ON REDDIT..GUESS WHAT? IT WAS ALREADY THERE

This applies to a lot more than saying nigger, seems to apply to looting, murdering and raping too.

fuck I see you threw my gf Katy Perry in there

She's dating a black rapper now.